Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? (11536 Views)

(camera Error) Can't Connect To Camera On Andriod 4.2 Jelly Beans / How Can I Change The Number I Use In Registering My 2go To Another Number / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by iamlammy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
pls...does anyone knw any app that can do it??
Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by Lexusgs430: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pixlr Express + Picsart is also a good tool.
Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by Hotdiamond(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
download picsart. become a pics editing pro.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by Nsonaso(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
iamlammy: pls...does anyone knw any app that can do it??
Adobe photoshop for Android phone.... Or Android Tablet
Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by hummerwise(m): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2014
How do I cut a picture smOothly without any blemish using the picsart?

Anyone with the tips I'll appreciate.
Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by bruno419(m): 6:53am On Aug 07, 2014
hummerwise: How do I cut a picture smOothly without any blemish using the picsart?

Anyone with the tips I'll appreciate.
zoom it to be so large..do the cut carefully

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by shadowwalker101: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2014
I don't know ooo
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by Janeify(f): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lol...see yabing and finishing..mai una no finish mr jones oogrin
Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by Arbiola(f): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
All you need do is get a knife and scrape out the unwanted background#Lobatan#

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by computerboy: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Handy photo remains the best app for background changing in android phones just like photoshop on pc

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by Hotdiamond(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
pics art. zoom in then cut. shikina.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by olamikunle213(m): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
@computerboy how do I use handy photo to edit d background or designing d background
Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by olamikunle213(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
computerboy: Handy photo remains the best app for background changing in android phones just like photoshop on pc
Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by computerboy: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
olamikunle213: @computerboy how do I use handy photo to edit d background or designing d background

U can't design the background with handy photo. You can only crop ur pictures and place them in another background. The app has video tutorials in it
Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by timbros(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nice app, PicsArt.

Thanks to this thread, I just downloaded it and played around with it. This is the result below.

Hope to sharpen my skills in no time. cool

Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hotdiamond: download picsart. become a pics editing pro.
pls which of d tools will I CLICK to change my background and to cut d pic Jst as in Photoshop or Corel?
tanx....
Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hotdiamond: pics art. zoom in then cut. shikina.
pls explain hw u do dat will pics art?
tanx
Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by Xcrews: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2014
Join the X-crew's conversation on the group at whatsapp on 08164490691. we solve all impossibilities on andriod and teach you advance creation of apps, calling free on etisalat and unlimited browsing all free of cost. yes doubt is allowed but the least you can do is allowing us convince you by requesting to join the many who have been testifying to our good works thanks.Admin please youe permission is sought to post on your thread.

a direct chat with Engineers that gives you a step to Step guide on solutions to your problems.
Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by Lexusgs430: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2014
timbros: Nice app, PicsArt.

Thanks to this thread, I just downloaded it and played around with it. This is the result below.

Hope to sharpen my skills in no time. cool

Don't 4get to invite us to the rice chopping celebration!!!
Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by timbros(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Don't 4get to invite us to the rice chopping celebration!!!

Lol...

Rice wet don digest turn to manure since 2012!
Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by Hotdiamond(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
stephinnoyewole: pls explain hw u do dat will pics art?
tanx
go to tools. click on free crop

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by Gosj01(m): 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Informative trend
Re: How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android?? by stephinnoyewole(m): 12:08am On Aug 20, 2014
Hotdiamond: go to tools. click on free crop
Tanx bro
Bt aw we go make d cutting dey smooth na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaios! My Experience Using The So-called Smart-featured Phone Introduced By MTN / How to unlock MTN Mifi mf927u FREE (updated!) / This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.