Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Which Players Would You Love To See In/out Of Your Team? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Players Would You Love To See In/out Of Your Team? (646 Views)

2015/2016 BPL Fixtures Is Out. Check Your Team / A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team / NBA. . . Represent Your Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Players Would You Love To See In/out Of Your Team? by Djoshea(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
As is common with the transfer market,a lot of transfer rumours abound.various players linked with various clubs,so i decided to create this thread to know what you as a fan of whichever club you are want.i'm a manutd fan and i'd really love to see cuadrado,vidal,vermaleen and de jong.i believe the above players will suit lvg's new 3 5 2 formation perfectly.cuadrado is d perfect wing bak with excellent tackling,interception,skill&chance creation.vidal is an awesome midfield enforcer as well as de jong(he might be old but he gets the job done&will be very cheap) and vermaleen because he can play as a centre back and left back and will serve as cover for shaw.of course players cant come without some leaving and i believe cleverly,fellaini,nani&kagawa should be sold.young should be kept cos he seems to have rediscovered some of his old self under van gaal&cos he contributes to the number of english players demanded of epl teams.so arsenal,chelsea,liverpool,barca,madrid fans out there,which players do you still want in/out of your team.
Re: Which Players Would You Love To See In/out Of Your Team? by 1goodman: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
I'd love to see basten Schwarzenegger play for chelsea fc.. Dat guy is superb!

1 Like

Re: Which Players Would You Love To See In/out Of Your Team? by Djoshea(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
@1goodman that means mikel would surely have to leave cos schwein plays in the dmf position just like mikel does

(1) (Reply)

Would Marcos Rojo Be The Most Tattooed Ever In Old Trafford? / Cristiano Ronaldo Fights With Jose Mourinho For Creating Troubles / Debate: Should Chicharito Displace Benzema As Madrid's Main Striker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.