Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). - Culture (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). (47871 Views)

How The "ORO" Festival Almost Took My Life; My Story / Traditional Rites To Follow In Acquiring A Bride In Mbaise. / Italian Couple Perform Igbo Traditional Wedding Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). by drestoneokuta(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Legendbaba1: come out with ur pastor and see wat ur blood of jesus will see mumu
Even you will bow @ the mention of the name of Jesus Christ of nazareth. The demons in you know this and they themselves are afraid.
Re: Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). by macof(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
drestoneokuta:
Even you will bow @ the mention of the name of Jesus Christ of nazareth. The demons in you know this and they themselves are afraid.

cheesy cheesy why not bring your Jesus name here let's see it move a stone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). by tpiah99: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
lekhane:

This is a call to the christian community, more work needs to be done. Evangelism has not reach everywhere o so no resting. God will help us

I agree.
Re: Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). by eposho: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2015
19 crazy pages.love n/ l.
Re: Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). by amodu(m): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2015
eposho:
19 crazy pages.love n/ l.

How is it so
Re: Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). by amodu(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2015
tpiah99:

I agree.

una need to intensify the evangelism...
Re: Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). by macof(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
amodu:

una need to intensify the evangelism...

Enjoy it now cus soon evangelism will be illegal punishable by fine/jail time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). by amodu(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2015
macof:

When you become the president tongue
macof:

When you become the president
Re: Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). by macof(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2015
amodu:

When you become the president tongue

When you become the president

Maybe
Re: Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). by amodu(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2015
macof:

Maybe

For your plastic mind...
Re: Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). by YurFatHer: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
I dont even know what to quote.

Pls, somebody shuld help me quote something in the space provided.
but why.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK / Jamb Question - What Is "Eku Ijoko" In English ? (winner Gets Recharge Card) / A Brief Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.