Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Ebola: Restriction In Movement Interstate! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Restriction In Movement Interstate! (684 Views)

Ebola: FG Bans Inter-state Movement Ofcorpses / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Restriction In Movement Interstate! by steffans(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
With the way Ebola virus is spreading..
I feel its air Bourne..

can the movement between states be restricted

imagine if an infected person enters a night bus.. heading to d South, north or east .. that means.. before the person drops from the bus.. his fellow passengers COULD be affected.. imagine if all d ppl head to their own homes on arrival..

i Dont even want to do the math..

NL what's ur view

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Restriction In Movement Interstate! by ibdeals1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
steffans: With the way Ebola virus is spreading..
I feel its air Bourne..

can the movement between states be restricted

imagine if an infected person enters a night bus.. heading to d South, north or east .. that means.. before the person drops from the bus.. his fellow passengers COULD be affected.. imagine if all d ppl head to their own homes on arrival..

i Dont even want to do the math..

NL what's ur view

i feel you bro cry..so scary God is the only one who can protect us..the nurse who died must have been with her husband and kids who am sure must be infected nw..and they to will have infected soo many by now.. embarassed
Re: Ebola: Restriction In Movement Interstate! by sonyjacobs(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
This Ebola of a thing is capable of wiping an entire family cry

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Another Nurse Dies In Lagos As Doctor Tests Positive / Nigerian Scientist Develops Trial Ebola Drug, 'nano Silver' / As A Nigerian, When I Hear Ebloa - The 5 Things That Crosses My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.