Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Left Behind By Batch B14 Train Due A Mistake In My JAMB Registration Number - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Left Behind By Batch B14 Train Due A Mistake In My JAMB Registration Number (1065 Views)

Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Left Behind By Batch B14 Train Due A Mistake In My JAMB Registration Number by ALAYORMII: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2014
I was supposed to go for B14 bur was left behind bkuz of a mistake in my JAMB registration number.

When the call-up letter came out and I went to sku to check for my call-up number just to discover that my name was on the error list and I went to the mobilisation officer to make a complain annd correction, I asked him if I will still go with B14 and he said definitely and on the spot I was relieved of my fear not knowing that they didn't work on the correction list.

I wasn't the only one though bur it was really painful after buying stuffs for camp only to check the call-up letter list and discover that my name was not on it.

All well and good

C14 all the wayyyyyyyy

Any ways GOD Knows the best.

Anybody in the house with the same issue?

Re: Left Behind By Batch B14 Train Due A Mistake In My JAMB Registration Number by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 07, 2014
the lord is ur strenght

1 Like

Re: Left Behind By Batch B14 Train Due A Mistake In My JAMB Registration Number by ALAYORMII: 12:32am On Aug 07, 2014
AMEN
Re: Left Behind By Batch B14 Train Due A Mistake In My JAMB Registration Number by Horlawoomey(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2014
Welcome to batch C house, check the thread at the top and join the family
Re: Left Behind By Batch B14 Train Due A Mistake In My JAMB Registration Number by ayodejy05(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Suffered the same fate.
Re: Left Behind By Batch B14 Train Due A Mistake In My JAMB Registration Number by ayodejy05(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
What I don't know is if it was my school that made the error or nysc.
Re: Left Behind By Batch B14 Train Due A Mistake In My JAMB Registration Number by ALAYORMII: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
Do you know when Batch C is starting mobilisation?

I heard its this month and camp will open in November 4
Bur am not sure
Re: Left Behind By Batch B14 Train Due A Mistake In My JAMB Registration Number by TiffanyJ(f): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
My dear, know that all things work together for good and God doesn't make mistake.
It is well

1 Like

Re: Left Behind By Batch B14 Train Due A Mistake In My JAMB Registration Number by ALAYORMII: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
TiffanyJ: My dear, know that all things work together for good and God doesn't make mistake.
It is well

Thankz dear

I have accepted it in good faith.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Be Self Employed? ( A Must Read) / Thread For 2015 NYSC Prospective Batch A Members / For A Successful And Rewarding Service Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.