Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] (11443 Views)

See The Woman Who Is Tagged World Ugliest Woman Alive (photos) / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by kizbad: 1:24am On Aug 07, 2014

Vivica Fox turned 50 2days back and held a birthday bash to mark it…She looks like a woman in her 20′s…see more photos below

- See more at: http://www.askranker.com/2014/08/meet-sexiest-50year-old-woman-alive.html

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Yeahreen(m): 2:30am On Aug 07, 2014
At 50, WOW. She Looks Stunning smiley

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by tshegs19: 2:31am On Aug 07, 2014
Vivica Fox is still very hot shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Osama10(m): 2:43am On Aug 07, 2014
cool
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 07, 2014
Holly Moses Jesus, Joseph.
, Mohammed, Marry wow!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 07, 2014
She's hot,thanks to the many surgeries she's had,botox injections, butt implants, face lift....they just can't stay beautiful the natural way,all of these celebrities wanna cheat nature, they don't want to grow old grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by mstik(f): 3:26am On Aug 07, 2014
Hmm check out that derriere

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 07, 2014
wow shocked
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 07, 2014
iwakolewa: She's hot,thanks to the many surgeries she's had,botox injections, butt implants, face lift....they just can't stay beautiful the natural way,all of these celebrities wanna cheat nature, they don't want to grow old grin grin

@bolded
you have to admit that she is doing a good job. dont you want to stay young and beautiful?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by iamSi(m): 6:30am On Aug 07, 2014
This got my whole family laughing ... I just can't get up from rolling on the floor till my wife reasoned am falling in love with you already but hell na ... I fell in love with ur comment... Hahahahahahahaaha like I've never made such ... Hehehehehehehehe am follwing you on NL right away. Hope you'll be more hilarious . Anyways this Woman has always been my favourite actress not cos of her beauty anyways ... But her roles in the movies ans she's never been so controversial . My wife's gotta be like her and from now on she'll not be eating salt starting from today. We'll start from that #NOSALT shall be pasted on the kitchen wall
rokiatu: Holly Moses Jesus, Joseph.
, Mohammed, Marry wow!!!!!
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 07, 2014
iamSi: This got my whole family laughing ... I just can't get up from rolling on the floor till my wife reasoned am falling in love with you already but hell na ... I fell in love with ur comment... Hahahahahahahaaha like I've never made such ... Hehehehehehehehe am follwing you on NL right away. Hope you'll be more hilarious . Anyways this Woman has always been my favourite actress not cos of her beauty anyways ... But her roles in the movies ans she's never been so controversial . My wife's gotta be like her and from now on she'll not be eating salt starting from today. We'll start from that #NOSALT shall be pasted on the kitchen wall

hehhehe am glad you laughed that hard hunni but seriously I was in shock........I showed the picture to my mom she cant't believe it either.
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by DjAndroid: 7:20am On Aug 07, 2014
Old woman na old woman. Forget any kind of packaging.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2014
She hasn't aged one bit! Still looking as young as she was in "Independence Day"
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by pat077: 7:28am On Aug 07, 2014
foreva young.
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2014
forget age, my question is:"how can she walk properly in that pink dress?!" shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by pweetyholly(f): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2014
Wow,wish my body culd b lyk ha body wen am around ha age.she's just stunning cool

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by fr3do(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2014
Cougar

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Jemiulat: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2014
Omor if dis woman gt pikin,me go lyk wn folo her o
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by iamSi(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2014
Like I earlier suggested ... No More salt for my family I already poured every salt and maggi inside water for the dogs
rokiatu:

hehhehe am glad you laughed that hard hunni but seriously I was in shock........I showed the picture to my mom she cant't believe it either.
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by nikkyshyne(f): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2014
She is too beautiful/hawt to be single. Too bad she's got no kids.
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by nikkyshyne(f): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2014
iamSi: Like I earlier suggested ... No More salt for my family I already poured every salt and maggi inside water for the dogs
Really? a little salt wont be bad oo. Boring food y'all gonna be eating.
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by iamSi(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2014
Its better be boring than looking a Gorilla while am just a beautiful Chimpanzee ... No wonder people thinks am 40 while am just hmmmmm. We are in Nigeria U don't expect me to reveal my age , we keep it in the bank so ppl won't know... Thank you ... Like I said NOSALT
nikkyshyne: Really? a little salt wont be bad oo. Boring food y'all gonna be eating.
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by nikkypearl(f): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2014
Wow wow!
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2014
nikkyshyne: She is too beautiful/hawt to be single. Too bad she's got no kids.

she loves kids... thats why she is dating men half her age, and probably why she is single again.
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by jsunex(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2014
D outside mit b young bt.d inside must b dam old...
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2014
^^^ with no kids/pregnancy to destroy the coochie......what inside are you talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

she loves kids... thats why she is dating men half her age, and probably why she is single again.
You mean she dates 25-26 year old guys?
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
^^^^ close, her last "fiancé" was 29 (when she was 47) and after they broke up she claimed "I am done with men under 30"....... yeah right!
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by hazyfm: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
impressed... so she is 50
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
tshegs19: Vivica Fox is still very hot shocked shocked
SHE FINE FOR FACE BUH HER PONMO DON SCATTER JAWE sad
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^ close, her last "fiancé" was 29 (when she was 47) and after they broke up she claimed "I am done with men under 30"....... yeah right!
grin
That's the reigning thing with Hollywood cougars (those 40 and above). Recall J Lo was dating a guy 18 yrs younger than her; Demi Moore, at 50, was dating a 26 yr old guy. Even Hulk Hogan's ex-wife, at 50, dated a 19 year old guy!
Re: Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] by shibikan(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
all na washing and setting joor embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Court Awards 25million To Baba Suwe / Full Album: Drake – Dark Lane Demo Tapes [zip File] / Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.