Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Mr Sawyer Was A Disease Terrorist ! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mr Sawyer Was A Disease Terrorist ! (766 Views)

Video Shows Liberian, Patrick Sawyer, Was “terribly Ill” / Liberian, Patrick Sawyer,possibly Knew He Had Ebola Before Traveling To Nigeria / Female Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Patrick Sawyer Is DEAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Sawyer Was A Disease Terrorist ! by AdeniyiA(m): 6:23am On Aug 07, 2014
It is obvious that Mr. Sawyer, the Liberian that brought # Ebolato Nigeria deliberately did that to spread it in Nigeria. All tbe stories he told Nigerian authorities were lies. His sister had died days before his death. He ensured that he had lots of contact with many Nigerians. He even took a girl out on a date. In the hospital his behavior was awkward as he also poured his urine on nurses. From Liberian airport to the aircraft. From the passengers to immigration officers. From his actions it is certain that Mr. Sawyer planned this whole thing. He knew he had ebola and refused to disclose to Nigerian health workers and the nurses were treating him for malaria. Someone said that when he collapsed at the airport someone gave him mouth to mouth resuscitation. Now, one of the nurses is dead and four others lying down critically.
I wish Nigeria took preventive measures right from the moment we heard that there is an ebola virus outbreak in Liberia. I wish Nigeria had put measures in place at our borders and airports to be able to detect who has it just like China did at Guangzhou airport. The airport most African migrants use to enter China.
I wish we will have SPECIAL CENTERS in all States and Local Governments in Nigeria to be able to detect ‪#‎Ebola‬.
Re: Mr Sawyer Was A Disease Terrorist ! by bbello28(m): 6:28am On Aug 07, 2014
Even d angels at d gate of heaven wld av redirected him to hell
Re: Mr Sawyer Was A Disease Terrorist ! by CORTANA: 6:35am On Aug 07, 2014
I second this!
Re: Mr Sawyer Was A Disease Terrorist ! by AdeniyiA(m): 6:47am On Aug 07, 2014
I blame our usual non proactive nd clueless govt angry
Re: Mr Sawyer Was A Disease Terrorist ! by estyvino(m): 6:55am On Aug 07, 2014
What he did was bad, but I guess he had to do it so that somebody(big country) will talk. In second thought, the Liberian authority might be aware of his action, which is bad too. I am convinced that cure will be out soon.
Re: Mr Sawyer Was A Disease Terrorist ! by horlabiyi(m): 7:07am On Aug 07, 2014
If this story is real then I see our health workers as clueless people.
Re: Mr Sawyer Was A Disease Terrorist ! by MizEmpress(f): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2014
Man's inhumanity to man..
Re: Mr Sawyer Was A Disease Terrorist ! by Dubby6(m): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2014
That guy is bloodily wicked
Re: Mr Sawyer Was A Disease Terrorist ! by great664(m): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2014
I see some truth here but the lady doctor that treated her is not dead according to LASG commissioner of health, check here http://ask9ja..com/2014/08/doctor-who-treated-ebola-patient-in.html
about pouring urine, am not sure.

Though the Liberian is truly aware of his action, he did that so that the giant of Africa will come out to fight d disease and he is winning the sacrifice.

(1) (Reply)

‘why My Husband Came To Nigeria’ --- Mrs Sawyer / Ebola - What You're Not Being Told / #alsicebucketchallenge - What Is It About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.