Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nigerian Nurse Dies Of Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Nurse Dies Of Ebola (527 Views)

Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State / Family Of Dead Nigerian Nurse On The Run / The Challenges Of Being A Nigerian Nurse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurse Dies Of Ebola by Moreinfo(m): 6:48am On Aug 07, 2014
A Nigerian nurse who treated a man with Ebola is now dead and five others are sick with one of the world's most virulent diseases, authorities said Wednesday as the death toll rose to at least 932 people in four West African countries. The death of the unidentified nurse marks the second Ebola death in Nigeria, and this worries health experts as it is the Africa's most populous country and Lagos, where the deaths occurred, one of its biggest cities.

The growing number of cases in Lagos, a mega city of some 21 million people, comes as authorities acknowledge they did not treat Patrick Sawyer as an Ebola patient and isolate him for the first 24 hours after his arrival in Nigeria last month. Sawyer, a 40-year-old American of Liberian descent with a wife and three young daughters in Minnesota, was traveling on a business flight to Nigeria when he fell ill.

Re: Nigerian Nurse Dies Of Ebola by horlabiyi(m): 6:57am On Aug 07, 2014
O ma ga oooo
Re: Nigerian Nurse Dies Of Ebola by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2014
Ps 91- He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty. I will say of the lord his is my refuge n fortress:my god in him will I thrust

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Ground And Holding This Position / Sperm Donors Wanted / Lagos Records Another Ebola Case ( Sahara Reporters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.