Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

[tut] 2014 Free Browsing Cheat On Airtel (PC And Android).. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / [tut] 2014 Free Browsing Cheat On Airtel (PC And Android).. (14222 Views)

Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android / Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[tut] 2014 Free Browsing Cheat On Airtel (PC And Android).. by Lordility: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2014
==> Start your PD-Proxy VPN software on your PC, navigate to settings > Advanced Settings > proto options
==> Configure UDP Server Port to be 53.
==> Navigate to Parent Proxy, tick the Enable Parent Proxy, enter IP as 196.46.244.32, port as 80.
==> When done, click Save & Go back.
==> Navigate back to main menu, choose Demo Server 1 to use the trial account and select UDP.
==> Enter your PD-Proxy Username and password.
Now, launch your modem interface with your modem correctly inserted into your PC via USB Port. Under your modem internet settings, set up with the following parametersbr /> Name: Airtel or TechYan
Dial number: *98#
APN: internet.ng.zain.com worked for me but you could use internet.ng.celtel.com
Username and password: internet
Save, navigate back to main menu...click here http://sketchwapz.tk to view source and to continue reading..
Re: [tut] 2014 Free Browsing Cheat On Airtel (PC And Android).. by dajavula(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2014
Lordility: ==> Start your PD-Proxy VPN software on your PC, navigate to settings > Advanced Settings > proto options
==> Navigate to Parent Proxy, tick the Enable Parent Proxy, enter IP as 196.46.244.32, port as 80.
==> Navigate back to main menu, choose Demo Server 1 to use the trial account and select UDP.
Now, launch your modem interface with your modem correctly inserted into your PC via USB Port. Under your modem internet settings, set up with the following parametersbr /> Name: Airtel or TechYan
APN: internet.ng.zain.com worked for me but you could use internet.ng.celtel.com
Save, navigate back to main menu...click here http://sketchwapz.tk to view source and to continue reading..
Bros...Dail number is *99#...how ur own come be *98# abi na Indian airtel sim you dey refer to?
Re: [tut] 2014 Free Browsing Cheat On Airtel (PC And Android).. by 2livescrew: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2014
Lordility: ==> Start your PD-Proxy VPN software on your PC, navigate to settings > Advanced Settings > proto options
could the code *98# be a mistake or intentional?Oga over to you
Re: [tut] 2014 Free Browsing Cheat On Airtel (PC And Android).. by obosirow: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
Not working. I have tried it and it doesn't connect.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Laptop's Rating? / SOLD. USA Used HP Pavilion Dm4 Core I5 For Sale. / New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.