Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,494 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries (3373 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Dragonking: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2014
Weah96:

What are you saying? First, you say that the believers who die from Ebola are conquerors. Towards the end, you then say that God will save the believers.

The guy is just confused..religion hinders the mind from critical reasoning and since most nigerians are over religious set of people, their brain is as good as being dormant.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by priest2u(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2014
Weah96:

What are you saying? First, you say that the believers who die from Ebola are conquerors. Towards the end, you then say that God will save the believers.
Bro it depends on your faith , if you have faith in God that Ebola cannot reach you or you will be healed from d disease in case infected then according to your faith so it will happen to you . However a believer that dies is still more than a conqueror because Christ came to give us eternal life and whether a believer dies or not he still lives . May God give you understanding .
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by priest2u(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Dragonking:

The guy is just confused..religion hinders the mind from critical reasoning and since most nigerians are over religious set of people, their brain is as good as being dormant.
though I'm Nigerian but I live in d USA . And I know several believers in Christ here from all over the world. We all have one faith it's not about being a Nigerian . Ok
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Dragonking: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2014
priest2u:
The fact is that you don't understand the ways of God . If we have faith and declare his word over our lives surely Ebola cannot near us , it is written ".. No evil shall befall you neither shall any plague come near your dwelling " . Now what happen if a believer panics and refuse to have faith in God in this circumstances ?? His/her lack of faith might endanger him/her and can lead to death however his soul will be save . There were several accounts in the bible where God could not help his people because of their lack of faith in him . Our God has not change and those that still know their God shall still do exploit in this times .

Do you know if the infected doctor and the nurse that died had faith in god? If god promised that his followers shall lay their hands on the sick and the sick shall be made whole, why havent you or your men of god gone to lay their hands on the ebola victims to heal them permanently? The western world will survive issues like this because the think of ways out rather than wait for god to fall and redeem them.

Start thinking sir..the god dot factor hinders one from using his brain.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Dragonking: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2014
priest2u: though I'm Nigerian but I live in d USA . And I know several believers in Christ here from all over the world. We all have one faith it's not about being a Nigerian . Ok

No wonder..you are in the comfort zone thats why you spew trash..please come to nigeria and heal the ebola victims...atleast jesus said that you will do greater works than him.

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Weah96: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
priest2u:
Bro it depends on your faith , if you have faith in God that Ebola cannot reach you or you will be healed from d disease in case infected then according to your faith so it will happen to you . However a believer that dies is still more than a conqueror because Christ came to give us eternal life and whether a believer dies or not he still lives . May God give you understanding .

Another confusing comment Sir. If the cure for Ebola is a solid faith in God, what makes you think that the faithless believers who die from it are Conquerors? Can you become a conqueror in the kingdom of God by having little or no faith?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by priest2u(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Weah96:

Another confusing comment Sir. If the cure for Ebola is a solid faith in God, what makes you think that the faithless believers who die from it are Conquerors? Can you become a conqueror in the kingdom of God by having little or no faith?
Romans 8:37 " we are more than a conquerors through him that loved us "
We became conquerors not because of what we have done but because if what Christ has done for us . The victory of Jesus Christ are imparted to the believers . I repeat may God give u understanding .

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Weah96: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
priest2u:
Romans 8:37 " we are more than a conquerors through him that loved us "
We became conquerors not because of what we have done but because if what Christ has done for us .

More confusion. Without faith, Christians die from Ebola. But they're all conquerors? Hahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by joudini(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ignorance is like a prison with invisible bars. Not even the mischievous folks who championed this idea of a supreme being, despite the plethora of reasons to suggest otherwise especially in this informed age, would have imagined this success. I can only hope these people are not mixing faith with reasoning when handling critical infrastructure. It's sad.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Olusanya333(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
Some 14kg here are empty. U better Get a Bible to let God explain things to u
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by nora544: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Olusanya333: Some 14kg here are empty. U better Get a Bible to let God explain things to u

god give us a brain and with the help of god this brain can find a new drug for Ebola but i know that is what nigerian christians don't want.

Working is hard but praying and fasting is easy.

Do you know what it means to work as a scientiest, I know it from my daughter and sometimes she works more than 12 hours and also on saturday and sunday to get her what she want.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Olusanya333(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
nora544:

god give us a brain and with the help of god this brain can find a new drug for Ebola but i know that is what nigerian christians don't want.

Working is hard but praying and fasting is easy.

Do you know what it means to work as a scientiest, I know it from my daughter and sometimes she works more than 12 hours and also on saturday and sunday to get her what she want.
Have heard people work for 24hrs but at the end they are not satisfied,smthing is still missing in them. Again i repeat Get a Bible.
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Image123(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Weah96:

More confusion. Without faith, Christians die from Ebola. But they're all conquerors? Hahaha.

There's saving faith and there's healing faith.
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by nora544: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Image123:

There's saving faith and there's healing faith.

when you have this please start to work in an hospital because ebola cannot catch you

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Image123(m): 1:41am On Aug 11, 2014
nora544:

when you have this please start to work in an hospital because ebola cannot catch you

Oh shut up already about ebola. Life doesn't start or end there. An individual like you or Peter may have faith to believe in Jesus and be saved, which is saving faith. The same individual may not have enough faith for miracles or walking on water. Go and figure that.
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Weah96: 5:10am On Aug 11, 2014
Image123:

Oh shut up already about ebola. Life doesn't start or end there. An individual like you or Peter may have faith to believe in Jesus and be saved, which is saving faith. The same individual may not have enough faith for miracles or walking on water. Go and figure that.

You're making it up.
Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by wiegraf: 5:52am On Aug 11, 2014
Image123:

You people have no shame whatsoever...
It's remarkable....

Endearing too...lovingly foo.lish

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by mcfarlin(m): 12:32am On Aug 13, 2014
Scyllapatron: this should serve as an eye-opener to all pentecostal slaves in Africa. If you have pastors who claim they heal sicknesses on TV, why don't the pastors assemble themselves, travel to those Ebola-infected African countries and perform those TV miracles?
Jesus touched people with leprosy and they were healed, but your Private-Jet Pastors are too afraid to travel to those countries, or even have a conference with delegates from those countries. their healing miracles are only acted on TV.
If not that Government has warned them, they would have acted Ebola healing/deliverance on TV... nonsense!! pentecostal fraudsters!!
Thank you bro may GOD continue to increase your knowledge

The truth is the magas[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by mcfarlin(m): 12:34am On Aug 13, 2014
Scyllapatron: this should serve as an eye-opener to all pentecostal slaves in Africa. If you have pastors who claim they heal sicknesses on TV, why don't the pastors assemble themselves, travel to those Ebola-infected African countries and perform those TV miracles?
Jesus touched people with leprosy and they were healed, but your Private-Jet Pastors are too afraid to travel to those countries, or even have a conference with delegates from those countries. their healing miracles are only acted on TV.
If not that Government has warned them, they would have acted Ebola healing/deliverance on TV... nonsense!! pentecostal fraudsters!!
Thank you bro may GOD continue to increase your knowledge
The truth is the magas[s][/s]

Following them will still defend such charlatans...masquerading as men of GOD....I weep for their ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by Elijah78: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2014
I hope the blind followers eyes are opening now.

Hypocrisy!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries by ElFenomeno1: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2014
Adeboye is a joke bag.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Evangelists / Is It A Sin Not To Want Kids? / A Tribute To Those Who Died In The Akwa Ibom Building Collapse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.