Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

Writing Competition Or Publishers Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writing Competition Or Publishers Needed (1248 Views)

The Commonwealth Writing Competition 2013 / Boac/bsu 2008 Creative Writing Competition / Dipo Tepede's Writing Competition: 33,000 Naira Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Competition Or Publishers Needed by ucjc: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2008
I have written alot of books and poem and looking for writing competions where I can use them and publishers to help me publish them. Pls i need help
Re: Writing Competition Or Publishers Needed by Nelibel: 6:17am On Oct 18, 2008
Hi,

Go to the link http://www.competearoundtheworld.com/writing_competition.php. it's free.

meet you their.

Nelibel
Re: Writing Competition Or Publishers Needed by einsteine(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2008
Most online based competitions are not genuine and even if they are, they do not provide the best options for your writing craft. But if you have written short stories, you can submit them to magazines both offline and online. For a list of magazines you can send to, e-mail me on einsteinesegbue@yahoo.com.

The magazines would publish your stories and pay you. They would also provide you with the needed credits towards getting a book published.

Good luck.
Re: Writing Competition Or Publishers Needed by MARVELLOUS04: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
BookShop™
Sell your book direct-to-readers and earn more profits, get paid faster, and maintain control of your work. Sell your book.

Metadata Optimization
Get your book to be easily searched and found on Amazon, Google, and other popular online destinations. Get discovered.

Book Marketing Services
Partner with book promotion experts and learn how to sell your book like the pros. Get noticed.

Facebook & Instagram Ads for Authors
Promote your book on Facebook and Instagram—two of the most popular social platforms. Find more readers
Contact Marvtech Network Solution
email:marvtechnetworksolution@gmail.com
+2348077824698
Re: Writing Competition Or Publishers Needed by damianchiemezie(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2019
You sound like an amateur in the business of writing and publishing. Anyway, let me help. Email sagespub@hotmail.com or get in touch with us on Whatsup easily. @08153680779

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Writer For Un Confab / The Wick / We Are Looking For Volunteer Editors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.