Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Is This A Proof That Chibok Girls Are Been Used As Suicide Bombers?? [SEE PHOTO] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This A Proof That Chibok Girls Are Been Used As Suicide Bombers?? [SEE PHOTO] (1382 Views)

Breaking: Explosion Rocks Yobe As Suicide Bomber Strikes / Chibok Gals Used As Suicide Bombers? / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Proof That Chibok Girls Are Been Used As Suicide Bombers?? [SEE PHOTO] by lomprico(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
I can't verify that she (pictured) is any of the ones that blew herself up during an attack in Kano last week but the pic on the right is one of the missing Chibok girls. Recent reports suggested that the kidnapped Chibok girls might be involved in the recent suicide bombings, though the Coordinator of the National Information Centre, Mr. Mike Omeri, has denied the girls involvement in the attacks. But I'm it makes us all question the resemblance, hopefully they are two totally different women.

http://9ja-ninja..nl/2014/08/is-this-proof-that-chibok-girls-are.html#more

Re: Is This A Proof That Chibok Girls Are Been Used As Suicide Bombers?? [SEE PHOTO] by Doclight(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
dis pics dnt look like a teenager to me.

(1) (Reply)

Whats'up About This "Live In France" Sloqan? / This Selfie Has Gone Viral / Funny Conversation With Airtel Customer Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.