Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Watermelon Reminds Me of Cossy Orjiakor - Julius Agwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watermelon Reminds Me of Cossy Orjiakor - Julius Agwu (733 Views)

Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany / 18+ Only : Have You Seen This Video Of Cossy Orjiakor Getting Fucke*d By A Dog? / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watermelon Reminds Me of Cossy Orjiakor - Julius Agwu by nerodenero: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ace comedian Julius ‘D’Genius’ Agwu has joked that the sight of watermelon reminds him of busty Nollywood actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor.
Cossy

Agwu made the comment on his social media platforms (twitter and instagram) with a good number of his followers commenting and retweeting. Cossy Orjiakor, is no stranger to controversies. In fact, the life of the boobs-flaunting actress and singer has been an open book people continue to read with varying interpretations. At work or play; there’s always something about her to elicit reactions which, oftentimes, are negative.

Source: Vanguardngr.com

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Dbanj At The 2014 Vmas / Survivor Frontman Jimi Jamison Dead / Photos: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 76th Birthday In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.