Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

VERY FUNNY:- Black Man Akpors And A White Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / VERY FUNNY:- Black Man Akpors And A White Man (2321 Views)

Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture / Akpors And Her Desperate Girlfriend.....lol / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VERY FUNNY:- Black Man Akpors And A White Man by Hitdabeat: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Black man Akpos and a white man were
seated on plane.
Akpos had a bunch of banana, while the
white man had a monkey.
Akpos wanted to go to the toilet, so he
said to the white man “Please watch over
my bananas, while I’m gone”.
He went, came back and found out that the
bananas were all gone. The white man
pointed at the monkey and said, ”your
brother the monkey ate all of them”.
Akpos smiled and said nothing. Minutes
later, the white man said, “Please hold my
monkey while I pee”.
He came back and met the monkey dead.
He asked Akpos what happened and he
replied, “This is a family matter, please stay
out of it!”

Ice Cent - Shekpee Ft. Fefe (Prod. By Suspect) [url]http://hitdabeat.com/music/view/32648461?Ice%20Cent%20-%20Shekpee%20Ft.%20Fefe%20(Prod.%20By%20Suspect)[/url]

2 Likes

Re: VERY FUNNY:- Black Man Akpors And A White Man by maxit2(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
I'd rather laugh to the sound of a car horn than this VERY dry piece of shiit.

1 Like

Re: VERY FUNNY:- Black Man Akpors And A White Man by amolex(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
guy u dey vex oo nah wa to u ooo
any way na true u talk sha
Re: VERY FUNNY:- Black Man Akpors And A White Man by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
maxit2: I'd rather laugh to the sound of a car horn than this VERY dry piece of shiit.
because u be badbelle
Re: VERY FUNNY:- Black Man Akpors And A White Man by SOUNDKING: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hahahahaha very wonderful, beautiful, awsome ruuubbbish.

1 Like

Re: VERY FUNNY:- Black Man Akpors And A White Man by Kai5vil: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2014

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Laugh To These, You Are A Sadist. / This Pix Got Me Laughing Non Stop / 9 Stupid Questions Non Africans Should Get Slapped For Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.