Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover (25184 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? / How Will U Convince A Girl That U Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Fabinu(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
There is this girl I love so much ever since d first day I met her. She seems caring and she's beautiful.. lol.
I do call her regularly asking abt her wellbeing. and i do always tell her to lets meet but she's always stylishly rejecting until yesterday I told met her sitting alone in her sister's shop and quickly approached here, I quickly told her my mind………… .
She said "NO, I already have my guy"..
So my Fellow Nairalanders, how do I convince her to make her agree.
Though no be d first time girls don dey tell me d same story.
Make una help me biko.
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by xynerise: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
She told you she already has a guy and you still insist? Well, just ask us to teach you how to be a girl's maga.

When a girl tells you she has a guy, just play along. Don't insist you too must date. Be her close friend and who knows, you might be better than her boyfriend and get the ticket.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by streetdisciple: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
if another guy wan try convince your babe make she leave you, shey you go like am

17 Likes

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by pasqal09: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Apply the power of money

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by olowoeko(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Brother,walk away,trying to stay around nd convince her will only make u get friend-zoned or worst brother-zoned
grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Danhumprey: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
streetdisciple: if another guy wan try convince your babe make she leave you, shey you go like am
You said my mind.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by dkronicle(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
Chai, a minute of silence to our brother dat will soon be friend zoned.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by mencade5(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
op there is no girl in this nigeria with one boyfriend. A lady has minimum of 5 boyfriends whiel maximum is unlimited.

Dont ask her again, instead what you need to do is behave like she is yours. When you see her hug her. When you sit down with her hold her hands, caress it, ocassionally try to kiss her.
She will give in to you.

Dont wait for approval from a lady to say ''yes, i agree to be your girlfriend''.

Most ladies will not tell you that.

Enjoy your new girlfriend.

Congratulations!

20 Likes

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by tintingz(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
She says she has a boyfriend then don't talk about the dating ish to her again.

If you keep hanging out with her you will end up in "friendzone" but hey she might agree to date you during friendzone struggle. smiley
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by olumaxi(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
Wel..evri nigerian girl has a lover (even d ugly to d ugliest ones)....just play ur own game

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by jnrbayano(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Fabinu: There is this girl I love so much ever since d first day I met her. She seems caring and she's beautiful.. lol.
I do call her regularly asking abt her wellbeing. and i do always tell her to lets meet but she's always stylishly rejecting until yesterday I told met her sitting alone in her sister's shop and quickly approached here, I quickly told her my mind………… .
She said "NO, I already have my guy"..
So my Fellow Nairalanders, how do I convince her to make her agree.
Though no be d first time girls don dey tell me d same story.
Make una help me biko.

What made you love her?

Is the reason the 1st or/and the 2nd or/and the 3rd emboldened line?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by jnrbayano(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
jnrbayano:

What made you love her?

Is the reason the 1st or/and the 2nd or/and the 3rd emboldened line?
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
Definition of friendzone?
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by wizard007(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
streetdisciple: if another guy wan try convince your babe make she leave you, shey you go like am

Op oya answer this question!!!
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by wizard007(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
mencade5: op there is no girl in this nigeria with one boyfriend. A lady has minimum of 5 boyfriends whiel maximum is unlimited.

Dont ask her again, instead what you need to do is behave like she is yours. When you see her hug her. When you sit down with her hold her hands, caress it, ocassionally try to kiss her.
She will give in to you.

Dont wait for approval from a lady to say ''yes, i agree to be your girlfriend''.

Congratulations!

It's this kind of advice that has made some people be blinded by thunderous slap, OP no talk say I no tell you oo

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by oyatmicah(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
carry ur papa car nd d loan u collect frm ya mumsy go take am out on a date. nd Bingo ur problem is solved
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
..guy,leave dis babe alone....how ll u feel if anoda guy too is inquiring how to make ur gf dump u for him.....let things flow naturally..if shes urs...she ll come to u willingly n naturally....so,as for now...biko,just let her enjoy her relationship...dont b an agent of destruction

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by BluePearls(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
quit wasting your time and move on, there are so many fishes in the river grin
better yet you can friend-zone yourself and enjoy her company grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Lily4star(f): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
mencade5: op there is no girl in this nigeria with one boyfriend. A lady has minimum of 5 boyfriends whiel maximum is unlimited.

She will give in to you.

Congratulations!

I see you ve been blinded, stop generalising and making Naija babes look terrible, e.g

You date an anambra babe that is a cheat, doesn't mean all anambra babes re cheat,

Edo girls travel to Italy, doesn't mean all Edo girls re Prostitutes,

Bimbo is soo dirty, I hate her, doesn't mean all yoruba babes re dirty.

Chioma is a bitch, she slept with my bestfriend, I caught them red-handed, doesn't mean all girls re cheats

We all aint desame, same way u ve bad girls, is thesame way you ve good girls, try harder and stop attracting the bad ones that has made u feel all Naija babes re desame, cos one bad relationship with a naija guy doesn't mean all naija guys re desame, you won't get a good girl with this mentality of yours cos even if you do you ll be too blind to see how good she is.

*Believe that*

OP, try harder but don't worry if u succeed in getting her, that is if ooo, another better guy ll take her away from you same way you want another guy's babe.

Friendzone loading..... 99%

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by rioemmanuel(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
Op,no girl is single,you either snatch her from her boyfriend or you share her with the guy.
The most important thing is being the highest shareholder.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by davidif: 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2014

She will give in to you.

Congratulations!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Shiifi(m): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
rioemmanuel: Op,no girl is single,you either snatch her from her boyfriend or you share her with the guy.
The most important thing is being the highest shareholder.
my guy u fit loan her from dat her guy self
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by ikes9(m): 12:23am On Aug 08, 2014
if she really loves her guy....
just forget it...yhu can NEVER convince her...
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 08, 2014
My advice is too sophisticated to b thrown here on a platter; U hv to pay 4 it; if u ready PM me; I'll send u my A/C number; sad
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by kliq(m): 3:07am On Aug 08, 2014
OP Take this lipsrsealed

She will give in to you.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Lily4star:

I see you ve been blinded, stop generalising and making Naija babes look terrible, e.g

You date an anambra babe that is a cheat, doesn't mean all anambra babes re cheat,

Edo girls travel to Italy, doesn't mean all Edo girls re Prostitutes,

Bimbo is soo dirty, I hate her, doesn't mean all yoruba babes re dirty.

Chioma is a bitch, she slept with my bestfriend, I caught them red-handed, doesn't mean all girls re cheats

We all aint desame, same way u ve bad girls, is thesame way you ve good girls, try harder and stop attracting the bad ones that has made u feel all Naija babes re desame, cos one bad relationship with a naija guy doesn't mean all naija guys re desame, you won't get a good girl with this mentality of yours cos even if you do you ll be too blind to see how good she is.

*Believe that*

OP, try harder but don't worry if u succeed in getting her, that is if ooo, another better guy ll take her away from you same way you want another guy's babe.

Friendzone loading..... 99%
Correct. You are on point baby.
Nne gi muru gi agbaghi aka nwa oh!
God bless the the sperm and egg that form you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Fxwarrior: 5:05am On Aug 08, 2014

She will give in to you.

Congratulations!

Some people have PhD already.So on point.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Fxwarrior: 5:25am On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ..guy,leave dis babe alone....how ll u feel if anoda guy too is inquiring how to make ur gf dump u for him.....let things flow naturally..if shes urs...she ll come to u willingly n naturally....so,as for now...biko,just let her enjoy her relationship...dont b an agent of destruction

From time immemorial it has always been the survival of the fittest. Almost every girl has a guy. Does it now mean that guys should not marry or have relationships?

The only time I will support your statement is if she's married which isn't the case.Most times girls are their own worst enemy. You've been with a guy for 3 years and yet he hasn't told you where the relationship is headed nor committed to you yet you go about updating relationship in your status and telling every guy you are in a relationship then 'suddenly' you found out you are already 35 years.By then guys have already set their head default that you are taken and that so called boyfriend of yours is married and even sent you an invitation.

Then you start shuttling from one prayer house to another.They start telling you that your uncle from your father's side is against your marital breakthrough meanwhile the old man knows nothing about it. Then you keep sowing seed and casting and binding what I don't know.

REMEMBER! REMEMBER!! REMEMBER!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by dennis3888: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2014

She will give in to you.

Congratulations!

So ur gal friend also have 5 boyfriend. Dats a daft statement u just made dere.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2014
Fxwarrior:

From time immemorial it has always been the survival of the fittest. Almost every girl has a guy. Does it now mean that guys should not marry or have relationships?

The only time I will support your statement is if she's married which isn't the case.Most times girls are their own worst enemy. You've been with a guy for 3 years and yet he hasn't told you where the relationship is headed nor committed to you yet you go about updating relationship in your status and telling every guy you are in a relationship then 'suddenly' you found out you are already 35 years.By then guys have already set their head default that you are taken and that so called boyfriend of yours is married and even sent you an invitation.

Then you start shuttling from one prayer house to another.They start telling you that your uncle from your father's side is against your marital breakthrough meanwhile the old man knows nothing about it. Then you keep sowing seed and casting and binding what I don't know.

REMEMBER! REMEMBER!! REMEMBER!!!
.....pls y r u quoting me n using 'you'.....is anything rong abt i sed...
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Tymax(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: .....pls y r u quoting me n using 'you'.....is anything rong abt i sed...
Did you tell him you have a boyfriend? grin tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? / Two Dwarfs Show Their Dance Moves / The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.