Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} (38527 Views)

Pick A Pill(pix) / Which Pill Would You Choose? / Blue Or Red (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by publicenemy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizMyColi: yeah, I did. Thank You smiley

Uhmm....right.

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by dotloaded(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
blue pill(my Father)

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by gebest: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
we ve some family members that died a witch so u want me to bring them back, i dey craze!
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by dammytosh: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
I am a chelsea fan. Anything blue catches my attention but give me the red pill.

God bless u as u cooperate.

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Judek2(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Believe me, if yu being the dead relative back to life, it will never be as it was.. Yu'd wish yu never did..

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Natasha2(f): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
It depends on who the family member is and the age. If its someone old then red pill it is, if is someone young and very dear to me blue pill it is
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nessa12(f): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
What does it matter? Just use the stu.pid pill. Red Blue watever.

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
I will take both pills, if possible, or take the red pill, then take 0.00000000000000000001% of the money to buy the blue pill....hmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Okijajuju1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
ideology: bros how you go take swallow the pill when you don die, besides the blue pill is designed to bring back a family member not you

O well.. If the blue can't bring me back to life, then I will go for the RED PILL

Reason, no point bringing people back to life.. Once you are gone, you are gone. More money for me and those still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by AdemolaA2: 12:19am On Aug 24, 2014
Blue pill and would use it to bring my mom back to life .with her alive ,i'll be more than fulfilled and make my billions so quick without much hustle ...
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2014
Blue Pill.....I will bring back Uncle Steve Jobs.....I really miss my popsi's brother...he will rewrite his will in my favour (worth more than 1 billion)

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Obinoscopy(m): 3:00am On Aug 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

@Xtarxhyne @Ujsizzle
The OP is locked for editing - I suppose you knew already. I just tried to clear the name tags part and noticed its locked for editing. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Please Mods, SuperMods (obinoscopy, mynd44)

Kindly edit out the name tags link titled "Your attention is needed here".

Thank you in anticipation.
It's done my dear smiley.

UjSizzle: God! Please someone untag me from this post sad
God has answered your prayers grin

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Fitz22(f): 4:43am On Aug 24, 2014
Blue pill..There will b money after all.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nelrulez(m): 6:13am On Aug 24, 2014
Lol @ this primitive thinking...
Ishilove:
What is the use of my billions if I don't have my loved ones with me to share it with?? My family is all I have. They are the reason for my existence. They hold my heart. If one goes, I will surely be altered forever. So I will definitely go for the blue pill.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 24, 2014
silversonuc:

r.i,p to d dead
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Ishilove: 7:30am On Aug 24, 2014
Nelrulez: Lol @ this primitive thinking...
Ehn, thank you. Let me be a primitive, surrounded by the warmth of a closely knit family.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by emmastuffs(m): 7:34am On Aug 24, 2014
grin 2 Red pills with motivitamins
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by rightflank: 7:35am On Aug 24, 2014
MizMyColi: So, I stumbled on this picture on my facebook page.

Which would you go for?
What's your reason.

Mine:
I'd go with the red pill [don't crucify me just yet] because, I believe that everyone who dies have served their purpose in this world and that they're in a better place. Bringing them back might just be against their will. cheesy

Anyone is free to contribute.
Red pill all the way, let the dead stay dead.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by jobsat34(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2014
with my billions, i can do n re-do a befitting burial for dead.. Who knows whether the dead never really want to come.. Red pills nii joor
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by temmym4(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2014
:

red pill...any of my dead family members are strict catholics and invariably they ll be in heaven flexn

So being a strict Catholic has eventually guaranteed their visa into heaven? hmmmm.

Ishilove:
What is the use of my billions if I don't have my loved ones with me to share it with?? My family is all I have. They are the reason for my existence. They hold my heart. If one goes, I will surely be altered forever. So I will definitely go for the blue pill.

Bro, what is the essence of having those loved ones around when you know you are bringing them back into the poverty oriented circle. Are u quite sure they wanna come back into the same condition? Am quite sure some of them might just get upset and chop your head off for doing so or probably insult u for not choosing the other option.

5minsmadness:
Of course I'll take the red pill....

Become an instant billionaire, invest, make the billions into trillions...

Then casually come back and BUY the blue pill wink
grin grin ... This is a typical Naija breed. I like this. Just like Bovi the comedian will say, naija go still tamper with the heaven's list during judgement day grin

2 Likes

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by boxiposhags: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2014
Ishilove:
only one family memeber bro... u re not being realiistic tho
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Revolva(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Red pills .....anyday anytime blue pill should flush in d toilet
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
I will use the blue pill to bring back my Dad.

He is worth more than 1 billion red pills to me.

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by RuffRhyder(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
Red pill nii O!

Who says the loved ones will even want to come back? Anyway, rest in peace loved ones & let the Red pill come my way. Lobatan cool
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by NGOZIGLORI(f): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Think about it if u bring the person to life he or she will die again just like the bible say you were made from sand and sand u shall return what ever u do you shall die and return to God
RED PILL please
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by NGOZIGLORI(f): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
Think about it if u bring the person to life he or she will die again just like the bible say you were made from sand and sand u shall return what ever u do you shall die and return to God
RED PILL please. Ishilove use our sense for ones think about it what if they are in heven and they come back they will still die think about it
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by efemena22(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
Stupid question. Even our late loved ones would want us(living) to take the red pill... Simple
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by delishpot: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
I deff will find a way to swallow both. I dont know how to settle for less when given two good choices. YOLO mehn, I must make it count.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by ChiSun27(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ishilove:

Say d truth n d truth.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Out Of Every 10 Would Fail These!!! / Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? / Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.