Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? (5458 Views)

Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA / I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? / My Biggest Challenge As A Nigerian Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by ayomifull(f): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2008
I have tried google to no avail to get information about obtaining visiting visa to Dubai. Pls can anyone who has an idea of how and where a Nigerian residing in Europe can obtain a two weeks visiting visa to Dubai. I intend to spend my last holiday for this year in Dubai, just two weeks in December.

I will appreciate anyone who can help on this asap as i need to book my holiday and ticket in good time. 10q.
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2008
Find a hotel in dubai, and ask them if they can do the visa for you, I was advised to do this by the UAE embassy here. Some might not be able to do it, so you might need to get in touch with a visa agent, try searching the net or talking to more people, someone might know someone, good luck and have a good holiday.
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2008
Oops, sorry I forgot you have googled enough,

grin
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by ayomifull(f): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2008
wavemasta:

Oops, sorry I forgot you have googled enough,

grin

lol. Thanks a lot for the quick response, I will do just that but then how does it work? How will the hotel apply for visa for me in Dubai while i am in Ireland, will they just get the visa on a paper and send to me? please can u explain more? Thanks
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by shagry1(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2008
I Work and live in Dubai

it all depends of the type of visa u want, are u a citizen of Ireland?
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by Angolobabe(f): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2008
google for there embassy and get all info there
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by demi2008(f): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2008
fly with emirates and they would get ur visa 4 u when u book ur ticket
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by ayomifull(f): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2008
shagry1:

I Work and live in Dubai

it all depends of the type of visa u want, are u a citizen of Ireland?

No i am not a citizen of Ireland, i am 100% Nigerian. All i want is a 2 weeks holiday visa.
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by landis(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2008
ayomifull:

No i am not a citizen of Ireland, i am 100% Nigerian. All i want is a 2 weeks holiday visa.

have you ever travelled to a third country before from your base in Europe?

simply go to Emirate Embassy in your country of residence unless you dont have residence permit but only a visitor.

If visitor, you may have to go back Nigeria to apply for dubai visa.

http://www.uaeembassyuk.net/
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by ayomifull(f): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2008
landis:

have you ever travelled to a third country before from your base in Europe?

simply go to Emirate Embassy in your country of residence unless you don't have residence permit but only a visitor.

If visitor, you may have to go back Nigeria to apply for dubai visa.

http://www.uaeembassyuk.net/

Yes i have and i have residence permit but they dont have embassy here
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by demi2008(f): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2008
You dont need to go to their embassy infact their embassy does not deal with visitors visa if emirates flies from your country of abode all you need to do is book a ticket with them and you pay them for your visa as well and they would get the visa for you alternatively you can use UBA Bank from anywhere you are in the world all you need to do is apply online the fee is $150 or there about and from emirates its £28
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by demi2008(f): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2008
the uba website for dubai travels is www.dubaitravelsng.com For any enquiries send a mail to dubaivisa@ubagroup.com or dudaicollections@ubagroup.com
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by Blackcat(f): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2008
You can also contact livinus via livinusman@yahoo.com. He is an agent living in dubai. On one of the occasions I was in dubai he got my visa for me. You can chat with him on yahoo chat or e-mail him for more info.
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by ayomifull(f): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2008
Thanks all, got a friend to get it for me from Nigeria.
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by sonety2k(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2008
I have a friend who is living in Dubai , he could assist you and show you round the city mail and he can get you the Dubai Visa and scan it to you via email , the cost is around $150 for two weeks Dubai Visa and could also arrange to send all your luggage by cargo for you , i was in Dubai recently and he got my visa for me . send me your mail address and i will forwarded all the details to you about Dubai and if you want i could help you to book the Hotel reservation or give you the link to make the reservation your self

Regard

Olusola - sonety2k@yahoo.com
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by ayomifull(f): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2008
sonety2k:

I have a friend who is living in Dubai , he could assist you and show you round the city mail and he can get you the Dubai Visa and scan it to you via email , the cost is around $150 for two weeks Dubai Visa and could also arrange to send all your luggage by cargo for you , i was in Dubai recently and he got my visa for me . send me your mail address and i will forwarded all the details to you about Dubai and if you want i could help you to book the Hotel reservation or give you the link to make the reservation your self

Regard

Olusola - sonety2k@yahoo.com

Thanks a friend is getting d visa for me from Nigeria but would appreciate any useful info about Dubai as its my first time and its a 2 weeks holiday, moreso i dont know anyone there. My addy is ayo.ayomikun@yahoo.ie
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by shagry1(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2008
ayomifull:

Thanks a friend is getting d visa for me from Nigeria but would appreciate any useful info about Dubai as its my first time and its a 2 weeks holiday, moreso i don't know anyone there. My addy is ayo.ayomikun@yahoo.ie

hello have sent you and email you can check it
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2008
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by ayomifull(f): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2008
chaircover:

Visiting the other 6 UAE states

You mean if i have Dubai visa i can visit other UAE states like Oman?

chaircover:

Be warned Dubai is quite expensive and not as cheap as people like to believe so ensure you take enough money with you.

Yeah its an holiday well planned for so will sure go with enough money, thanks.
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by Gamine(f): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2008
@Ayomifull

When are you travelling?
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by shagry1(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2008
ayomifull:

You mean if i have Dubai visa i can visit other UAE states like Oman?

Oman is a another country beside UAE.
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by ayomifull(f): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2008
Gamine:

@Ayomifull

When are you travelling?

Waiting for my holiday to be approved but hopefully mid December.

Thanks Shargy i didnt realise that before, thought its part of UAE
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by Gamine(f): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2008
I wanted to find out

looking for a chaperon undecided
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2008
bbb
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by ayomifull(f): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2008
chaircover:

@Poster

It Seems you have already obtained the visa so no need to put my two cents worth of advise in.

So i thought but it didnt work out, now my time is running as i have my ticket booked for 16th Dec, pls can you help me with the contact of the person who can help with it pls? Thanks. If u prefer to send it privately ayo.ayomikun@yahoo.ie. Thanks.
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by ayomifull(f): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2008
Hello chaircover plsssssss
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by shagry1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2008
ayomifull:

So i thought but it didnt work out, now my time is running as i have my ticket booked for 16th Dec, please can you help me with the contact of the person who can help with it please? Thanks. If u prefer to send it privately ayo.ayomikun@yahoo.ie. Thanks.

i can make the visa, how many days do u want 2 spend?
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by darren20(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2008
Ayomifull,Call Emirate Airlines office in london and enquire as to how to obtain the visa.the airline now have a new policy to issuing visa to genuine tourist if you buy your ticket from them.the number is +44(0)2078080033.
Enjoy your holiday and best of luck!
Re: Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? by ralphjohn: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2009
i can help nigerians living in both diaspora and in nigeria to process their dubai visas at only $200. we do not apply for unaccompanied girls that are below 24 years of age. reach us at silver_fountain971@yahoo.com, +234 70 85154549
thanks it is silver underscore fountain

(1) (Reply)

Any Hope In Nigeria Or Just Move To Canada? (Finally moved to UK) / Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. / Canada Dv Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.