Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:10 PM

Should One Have Sex With Their Mate Before Thinking Of Marrying Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should One Have Sex With Their Mate Before Thinking Of Marrying Them. (713 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? / How Can Anyone Expect To Meet Their Mate If They Don't Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should One Have Sex With Their Mate Before Thinking Of Marrying Them. by Djoshea(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
I decided to post this thread to get people's sample on this topic.in a world where deception highly abounds(women with their various butt and breast pads,use of body magic etc&men about how some of them talk about non existent physical properties&abilities),should one necessarily have sex with their partner before thinking of going into a serious relationship or thinking of marriage.a lot of times,in fact in lots of cases,the issues between couples has boiled down to the issue of sex and many marriages and homes have been broken due to it.there are religious,moral and tribal views on this topic so i want to know what you people think.should one try out their couples just the way one tries clothes to know which fits best so as to avoid future issues or should one be naturally content with whoever they are with and not let sex be an issue in a marriage.so folks lets have your opinion.as for me,i believe couples shouldn't have sex before marriages just in a bid to know how good their partner is both physically and ability wise.besides.if a couple have been loyal and kept the bond of fidelity,there's no way one of them would know there are "better" options out there.its just like pizza,if you stick to one particular type,it will always be the best to you cos you have not tasted others and i believe this is how relationships/marriages should be.one flavour ought to be enough and be the best for you.
Re: Should One Have Sex With Their Mate Before Thinking Of Marrying Them. by constance500: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
Djoshea: I decided to post this thread to get people's sample on this topic.in a world where deception highly abounds(women with their various butt and breast pads,use of body magic etc&men about how some of them talk about non existent physical properties&abilities),should one necessarily have sex with their partner before thinking of going into a serious relationship or thinking of marriage.a lot of times,in fact in lots of cases,the issues between couples has boiled down to the issue of sex and many marriages and homes have been broken due to it.there are religious,moral and tribal views on this topic so i want to know what you people think.should one try out their couples just the way one tries clothes to know which fits best so as to avoid future issues or should one be naturally content with whoever they are with and not let sex be an issue in a marriage.so folks lets have your opinion.as for me,i believe couples shouldn't have sex before marriages just in a bid to know how good their partner is both physically and ability wise.besides.if a couple have been loyal and kept the bond of fidelity,there's no way one of them would know there are "better" options out there.its just like pizza,if you stick to one particular type,it will always be the best to you cos you have not tasted others and i believe this is how relationships/marriages should be.one flavour ought to be enough and be the best for you.

Op wait... If u want to buy a car.. Won't u test it before making full payment

Tested OK grin
Re: Should One Have Sex With Their Mate Before Thinking Of Marrying Them. by MizMyColi(f): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
cool Okay, I was Here wink
Re: Should One Have Sex With Their Mate Before Thinking Of Marrying Them. by corisande: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rules N Regulations In Relationship / How To Get A Girlfriend - 4 Keys To Female Attraction / Girl Power!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.