Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. (3669 Views)

Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan / El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by traware(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
priscaoge:
Another dumb asslicker undecided undecided Dirty mind,I don't talk to losers like u. Quote me again n prove that u are a frustrated silly bad.t.ard undecided undecided undecided
Look at this saucy little sh.it projecting on me what she really does for a living....licking an.al crevices.Better go and lose some weight fatar.se... just look at how dumb she looks...that must be why she 'likes' dummies such as GEJ

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by ibietela2(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ikengawo: Brilliant post, all points are valid and accurate
someone who's son died 2 weeks ago is on Facebook blogging about Jonathan. chie.

Bros please look for another term for that guy na, see as you take my business dash that guy. There's nothing related to blogging on his page just some jobless nigga

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by andyanders: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
El Rufai is just a waste and insane. He will be receiving his reward here on earth
Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by Keky(m): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
priscaoge:
Another dumb asslicker undecided undecided Dirty mind,I don't talk to losers like u. Quote me again n prove that u are a frustrated silly bad.t.ard undecided undecided undecided
hmmmm prisca
Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by whitecat007: 12:17am On Aug 08, 2014
This stupidd ibo monkey thinks Jonathan will forever be president and his snot that ibos lick and slurp in will never run dry. Foolish people! We are waiting to see what will become of you when we get another president to pay you back in your own coin. You will cry blue murder and will not be rescued cos, you have paid it forward. Karma is a Hitachi!
Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by jakiedudu(m): 1:17am On Aug 08, 2014
ovadoze:
Where are the pictures? Today is Thursday ooo
Remember he is male.
Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:54am On Aug 08, 2014
pendusky: After El Rufai took to his Facebook page to his usual criticizing GEJ administration on The topic

" Who Really Deserves To Be Impeached? - By
Tochukwu Ezukanma - August 6, 2014"

His fan took time to hit back at him

another

another

I think El Rufai need rest from politics
how are u sure his the one using that Facebook account
Abi no be Nija we dey Ni
Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by priscaoge(f): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2014
traware: Look at this saucy little sh.it projecting on me what she really does for a living....licking an.al crevices.Better go and lose some weight fatar.se... just look at how dumb she looks...that must be why she 'likes' dummies such as GEJ

Hahaaaahaha, I said it that u are a bas..tard n u just proved it grin grin infact calling u an ape is an insult to animals cheesy grin shey u don run go my profile grin amebo tongue I know that ur allergic to pretty damsels like mua tongue I understand ur Sorry plight but try and channel ur frustrated life to somewhere else grin. Yaba left candidate, NL is not for reta.rde.d dunce like u grin So go back to 2go tongue tongue

Quote me and prove that u are a Dunce tongue tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by darlingtonNYIG(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2014
traware: Look at this saucy little sh.it projecting on me what she really does for a living....licking an.al crevices.Better go and lose some weight fatar.se... just look at how dumb she looks...that must be why she 'likes' dummies such as GEJ
Pls guy stop this word battering with a lady that's so bad of you. She just expressed her thought and a young man like is exchanging words and moreover, don't see anything wrong she said that warrants you referring to her school days. Or use style say you like the lady joor.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by NaijirianKing: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
love

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by whitecat007: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2014
I think €20 from nothing is a big leap and you should be appreciative of the then Nigeria govt for giking every ibo a chance to live a normal life.
NaijirianKing:

Igbos have never relied on the Fed Gov't, they just needed the basics (deep sea port at Onitsha, International Airport at Enugu, & a few Federal Roads repaired). Igbos got that and more under GEJ, why would they not cheer his name? If Igbos were only allowed to keep 20 pounds and from there got here, what makes you think Igbos look to gov't for anything? Igbos look to themselves and make it happen.
Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by FrankC3: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2014
whitecat007: I think €20 from nothing is a big leap and you should be appreciative of the then Nigeria govt for giking every ibo a chance to live a normal life.

Igbos do not hate you for supporting Buhari and Tinubu and APC. Why do you hate Igbos for supporting GEJ and PDP? If Igbos are making mistake by their present political alignment, they fully understand the implication and are willing to live with it. They do not and have never asked for your help in cleaning their mess. They owe you no explanation for the choices they make. And more importantly, what is all these hate speeches on the internet meant to achieve? You are 'smart' and 'sophisticated', Igbos have no issues with that so far you let them live their own choices. Heck! Even if you do not let them, it does not change anything cos they will still go ahead and live that choice.

What the hate speeches against GEJ, PDP and some political blocs have done is to galvanise even more support for GEJ and the PDP. During 2011 elections, NLers 'loved GEJ but hated PDP' and voted him in with that. Today, courtesy the stuupid media strategy of the APC and men like El-Rufai, many people who do not even care about PDP are active supporters. It is natural for me to stick to my choices, even if they are wrong, when I notice that you are insulting me for making those choices. What I don't understand is why APC has conceded loss of some parts of this country even before the election. Reminds me of Mitt Romney in 2012. People like you are not doing APC any favours.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by poiZon: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Infantile rants!

I dey your back full time@ El-Rufai!

#ChangeWeMust#

dis one fit chose devil if he gives sHIM 15mb TO browse than God wey go tell am my child be patient soon u will be dashng people airtime.
i pity u.
Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by poiZon: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2014
traware: Let me guess...GEJ is either from your region,state or village yes?Or you sucked his co.ck and he gave you two hundred thousand naira yes?Dumbcu.nt...a so-called graduate spelling 'I'm' as 'am'.What else were you doing in school apart from sucking lecturers and your male colleagues co.cks inorder to pass courses? Sh.ithead

chai e pain am ooooooo.........

omoh see bitterness, tears flowing freely.
chai e no go beta for person wey do u dis thng.
so d guy poko ur wife pass u sote she run leave u.
she even say ur dick short pass el rufai.
its a pity oooo.
dont worry we go form committee to look into dis ur matter its really sad n worth helpng.
big mumu!
Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by chimerase2: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2014
traware: Let me guess...GEJ is either from your region,state or village yes?Or you sucked his co.ck and he gave you two hundred thousand naira yes?Dumbcu.nt...a so-called graduate spelling 'I'm' as 'am'.What else were you doing in school apart from sucking lecturers and your male colleagues co.cks inorder to pass courses? Sh.ithead
is it ur business, had it been she supports ur useless and evil APC, am sure u will praise her to high heavens

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Foreign Trips Gulp N3.3bn …travelled 20 Times In 2012 / #throwback Picture Of Mandela, Jnr Martin Luther And Nnamdi Kanu...photo Speaks / Dear Nigerians, Sorry, President Buhari Is Not The Nigerian Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.