Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? (2279 Views)

Fitness App For Android That Will Helps You To Get In Shape / Between The Caller And The Reciever / Phone Tip of the Day: how to Block Your Caller ID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by newman10(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
If you know any, kindly drop the name here.

Thank you
Re: Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by rzarector(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
newman10: If you know any, kindly drop the name here.

Thank you
try cm security n use the call blocking option from the menu.
Re: Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by newman10(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Cm security writes number busy at the callers end.

That's what I don't want

I don't like blocked numbers to know they are blocked
Re: Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by oyewolestephen(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
I need this app too anybody in the house to help us
Re: Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by newman10(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
Any one?
Re: Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by rzarector(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
newman10: Any one?
avast??....
Re: Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by ugoelvis1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
Also needed the application with such pedigree. Used one called just "Callblocker" on my symbia phone and it worked perfectly. But can't get it on andriod market. Any help pls
Re: Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by newman10(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Any one?
Re: Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by boofydon: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
it cant be done
Re: Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by newman10(m): 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
boofydon: it cant be done

Really?
Re: Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by Nsonaso(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2014
newman10: If you know any, kindly drop the name here.

Thank you
I think MIUI will do the job for you... You can flash the ROM if the ROM is available for your phone or you down MIUI Lite OR MIUI Express
Re: Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by boofydon: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2014
newman10:

Really?
unless you contact your ISP
Re: Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Try kaspersky Antivirus
Re: Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by newman10(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kerspersky won't do it
Re: Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by KingAzubuike(f): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
5k for anyone that can give me a good blocking app that won't even allow the phone to ring first or say number busy from the callers side before blocking it. I need that kinda thing. 5k for anyone with a useful info.
Re: Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by projet: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
any app that can block certain calls just let me know,I don't mind what it says. apart from true caller

kindly quote me
Re: Any Call Blocker For Android That Won't Say "No Busy" At The Caller's End? by shosky1794: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nsonaso:

I think MIUI will do the job for you... You can flash the ROM if the ROM is available for your phone or you down MIUI Lite OR MIUI Express

The caller still gets a number busy response even on MIUI

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Android App I Created / Cracked S6edge Screen / With 6GB Of RAM Would Meizu Pro 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.