Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC - Technology Market (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC (490738 Views)

2GB RAM/32GB ROM Octacore CubeTalk 9x,kitkat 4.4.2,10000Mah Batt @ 50k (See Pix) / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside / Software For Stealing Mtn Airtime On Phones Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by samcolee(m): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
samcolee:
MX200 and MX100 Leader. Please help check the price of this phone for me I want to get one of them thanks
pls help check this phone
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by stinville(m): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
I got the M5 + after all.. ......its awesome grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by ipa2: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Would you kindly give us reviews please
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by abogjohn(m): 12:48am On Jul 21, 2016
Stancity:
Apart from snapdragon chipset bro Xioami cant be compared with Gionee in terms of spec.....

What are we talking about here

Gionee//Xioami
3gb ram/64gb rom as against 3gb ram/32gb rom
5020mah batt as against 4000mah batt
6inch super amoled hd scrren as against 5.5inch amoled hd screen
CPU Octa-core Cortex-A53 as against CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & Dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72
microSD, up to 256 GB(dedicated slot) as against Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
ETC........
i really respect your opinion but from my own point of view the processor in M5+ is nothing to right home about for 75k. It's not about how plenty the cores in a processor are but how high they Clock. On Antutu benchmark the redmi note 3pro won... And about the GPU for gaming the Adreno 510 performs better than the MaliT720.. In terms of camera m5+ 13mp with F/2.2 which is very poor for a smartphone in that price range, some manufacturer are using F/1.8.. And xiaomi RN3pro with 16mp F/2.0 sure will perform more than M5+ in that aspect.. And for the screen for me the M5+ will take that becos I still believe S.Amoled is better than IPS.. And for the 64gb Rom in M5+ yes it will certainly win the part of storage and for the ba3 M5+ wins that too.. And for the part of the software part I believe the MIUI is very much better than the AmigoUI becos of the consistency in the MIUI... And lastly Me as a tech guy I will go for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 pro instead of the M5+... I still think the M5+ is over-priced due to the weak processor and the Bad camera.. Thanks hope it help..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Stancity(m): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2016
abogjohn:
i really respect your opinion but from my own point of view the processor in M5+ is nothing to right home about for 75k. It's not about how plenty the cores in a processor are but how high they Clock. On Antutu benchmark the redmi note 3pro won... And about the GPU for gaming the Adreno 510 performs better than the MaliT720.. In terms of camera m5+ 13mp with F/2.2 which is very poor for a smartphone in that price range, some manufacturer are using F/1.8.. And xiaomi RN3pro with 16mp F/2.0 sure will perform more than M5+ in that aspect.. And for the screen for me the M5+ will take that becos I still believe S.Amoled is better than IPS.. And for the 64gb Rom in M5+ yes it will certainly win the part of storage and for the ba3 M5+ wins that too.. And for the part of the software part I believe the MIUI is very much better than the AmigoUI becos of the consistency in the MIUI... And lastly Me as a tech guy I will go for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 pro instead of the M5+... I still think the M5+ is over-priced due to the weak processor and the Bad camera.. Thanks hope it help..
Honestly i like people that bring up points in arguments,, i salute ur own views cus they on point.. cool cool

Another great advantage Gionee has over Redmi note 3 pro is the readily available Customer service in the country.. you can imagine you are on the final stage of a transaction that will give you something good and your phone slipped off your hand mistakenly and the screen got damaged, in the case of Gionee, you just have to rush down to any nearby Gionee office and get it fixed but that of Redmi note, bro, you have to wait for at least a week or more to get your phone fixed.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Stancity(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2016
stinville:
I got the M5 + after all.. ......its awesome grin
Enjoy your new phone bro.. cool cool
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by abogjohn(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Stancity:
Honestly i like people that bring up points in arguments,, i salute ur own views cus they on point.. cool cool

Another great advantage Gionee has over Redmi note 3 pro is the readily available Customer service in the country.. you can imagine you are on the final stage of a transaction that will give you something good and your phone slipped off your hand mistakenly and the screen got damaged, in the case of Gionee, you just have to rush down to any nearby Gionee office and get it fixed but that of Redmi note, bro, you have to wait for at least a week or more to get your phone fixed.. grin grin
yes this is another great advantage for Gionee.. But no one wishes something bad cool.. Though it can happen anytime bro grin..
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by mbo89: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Pls what is d cost of gionee S_plus
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Stancity:

am a seller not just a user.I sell most of these brands of fone and I can boldly tell u that when its comes to build quality,i give it all to redmi. How many customers call asking for their redmi to be fixed?May be 1 out of 30 but gionee and other chinese brands here,hmmmn.Its well. follow ur heart on whatever u decide to buy.

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
In Stock:
Redmi 3 pro gold colour with silicon case, otg cable, card reader, tampered glass and Piston 3 mi earpiece all for 60k
Redmi 3 pro gold colour with silicon case, otg cable, card reader, tampered glass all for 53k

Redmi Note 3 pro gold colour with all the accessories at 69k
Redmi note 3 gold colour with all the accessories at N62,500
Powerbanks:
16000mah xiaomi powerbanks at 10,500
20000mah xiaomi powerbanks at 11500

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by stinville(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2016
Elijahdre, can I get a tampered glass for m5+?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Stancity(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2016
elijahdre:

am a seller not just a user.I sell most of these brands of fone and I can boldly tell u that when its comes to build quality,i give it all to redmi. How many customers call asking for their redmi to be fixed?May be 1 out of 30 but gionee and other chinese brands here,hmmmn.Its well. follow ur heart on whatever u decide to buy.
Emm,. i dont know what you mean by build quality, by your words, you are one sided, you are a fan of Xiaomi and that's it.... And for your info, Gionee is been sold in Europe and other continents that make sure that what comes into their country is of great quality unlike 9ja that accepts everything... Everyone knows that Xiaomi produce good phones and Gionee does as well... BYE!

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Tochaigh: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2016
elijahdre:
In Stock:
Redmi 3 pro gold colour with silicon case, otg cable, card reader, tampered glass and Piston 3 mi earpiece all for 60k
Redmi 3 pro gold colour with silicon case, otg cable, card reader, tampered glass all for 53k

Powerbanks:

Hey, Elijahdre, I need a screen for doogee dagger 550, can you get it and please what would be the price?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2016
Stancity:
Emm,. i dont know what you mean by build quality, by your words, you are one sided, you are a fan of Xiaomi and that's it.... And for your info, Gionee is been sold in Europe and other continents that make sure that what comes into their country is of great quality unlike 9ja that accepts everything... Everyone knows that Xiaomi produce good phones and Gionee does as well... BYE!
The first day I saw u here, I knew u have a mission. It's well bro. Am not one sided. I sell all fones and u know it. I sell Gionee even more. By His grace, I think am part of those that make them popular at least, u can even confirm that from there main distributor. But that's not a problem. Thanks for the contribution sir.

PHONES AVAILABLE

2 Likes

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Yagazee: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2016
Stancity:
Why not search the internet for a better comparison review. You are comparing phones not companies or where they are sold. Samsung, Sony, HTC......., are successful in the market, but still have few horrible models sold in same europe. 74K is big. So look at d product not d producer or market

4 Likes

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Stancity(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2016
elijahdre:

The first day I saw u here, I knew u have a mission. It's well bro. Am not one sided. I sell all fones and u know it. I sell Gionee even more. By His grace, I think am part of those that make them popular at least, u can even confirm that from there main distributor. But that's not a problem. Thanks for the contribution sir.

PHONES AVAILABLE
Its unfair you used such words on me cus i have no negative motives nor was i trying to discourage anyone... The argument is pure neutral.. i dont know why you thinking the other way now.. angry angry
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Stancity(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2016
Yagazee:

Why not search the internet for a better comparison review. You are comparing phones not companies or where they are sold. Samsung, Sony, HTC......., are successful in the market, but still have few horrible models sold in same europe. 74K is big. So look at d product not d producer or market
I dont wanna argue anymore less we derail the purpose of the thread.. Thank you!
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2016
Stancity:
Its unfair you used such words on me cus i have no negative motives nor was i trying to discourage anyone... The argument is pure neutral.. i dont know why you thinking the other way now.. angry angry
Am sorry

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2016
mbo89:
Pls what is d cost of gionee S_plus
Splus is scarce now. On the alternative, go for redmi pro as discussed and thank me later
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2016
elijahdre:

Splus is scarce now. On the alternative, go for redmi pro as discussed and thank me later
please what phone of 30k can i buy that makes sense
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Bookiemart01(f): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello, may I know the specifications of the redmi 3 pro you currently have?
Is there a difference between redmi 3 pro and redmi note 3 pro?

Please treat as urgent

elijahdre:
In Stock:

Powerbanks:

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hello, may I know the specifications of the redmi 3 pro you currently have?
Is there a difference between redmi 3 pro and redmi note 3 pro?

Please treat as urgent

Redmi 3 pro is 5 inches while redmi note 3 pro is 5.5 inches
redmi 3 pro is snapdraggon 650 while redmi note 3 pro uses snapdraggon 652
redmi 3 pro has no sd card slot while redmi note 3 pro has slot for sd card that is hybrid.
Redmi 3 pro is 53k while Redmi note 3 pro is 69k
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
pachman:
please what phone of 30k can i buy that makes sense
Gionee P5w is N27500 and it makes sense
Injoo F2 is 30k
Injoo Xplus is 28k
Injoo X5 is 29500
Choice is urs sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Bookiemart01(f): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thanks, however what I want to know is the RAM and ROM of the ones you have

elijahdre:

Redmi 3 pro is 5 inches while redmi note 3 pro is 5.5 inches
redmi 3 pro is snapdraggon 650 while redmi note 3 pro uses snapdraggon 652
redmi 3 pro has no sd card slot while redmi note 3 pro has slot for sd card that is hybrid.
Redmi 3 pro is 53k while Redmi note 3 pro is 69k
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Thanks, however what I want to know is the RAM and ROM of the ones you have

3gig ram
32gig rom
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
elijahdre:

Injoo F2 is 30k
Injoo Xplus is 28k
Injoo X5 is 29500
Choice is urs sir
I dont like innjoo. Please is there any other phone other than that. What about cubot,and other unpopular ones sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by saydmaryam(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
elijahdre:

Injoo F2 is 30k
Injoo Xplus is 28k
Injoo X5 is 29500
Choice is urs sir
Haba! u don dey deal on innjoo phones nw? Well, Aje a ma w'ogba oooo
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 23, 2016
Stancity:
Apart from snapdragon chipset bro Xioami cant be compared with Gionee in terms of spec.....

What are we talking about here

Gionee//Xioami
3gb ram/64gb rom as against 3gb ram/32gb rom
5020mah batt as against 4000mah batt
6inch super amoled hd scrren as against 5.5inch amoled hd screen
CPU Octa-core Cortex-A53 as against CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & Dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72
microSD, up to 256 GB(dedicated slot) as against Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
ETC........
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by saintkenny(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
bro, how much would the Oneplus 3 cost me and what do I get with it? How long before delivery?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Neatly used Gionee m5 with all accesories for a give away price of 42k. Colour is white

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
saydmaryam:
Haba! u don dey deal on innjoo phones nw? Well, Aje a ma w'ogba oooo
Amin loruko Jesu. grin
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by iykomo0(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
@ elijahdre , i urgently need Gionee m3 mini... How much is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (241) (Reply)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.