Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! (19083 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Business You Can Start With Just #4000 / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Continuing with our list of payment:

1. Udemzyudex
4.Maxta

Two still yet to send Nairaland user name and other details.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
Strongbest: List of First 10

1. Lordfalcao

2. Dumdum217

3. Succyreal

4. Donkross1

5. Ademat7

6. Gaurantor

7. Charles424

8. Maxta

9. Udemzyudex

10. Pragmatistm

Two from my thread

-Peacemaranatha

- Catered4

These are the people that made the training list.

Please note that at the end of the day only those who pay the token would be involved in the training and also, we can draft in others who show serious interest to replace whoever does not pay from the current list.

The training token fee is just N1,500 each.

I will be posting the name of everyone that pays as shown in the list above here and let the house continue to monitor our moves and be our witness.

Also, the deadline for payment will be Wed.13/08/2o14. This to help us know the serious ones and to be able to make replacement if necessary.

What ever means you have chosen for receiving your training will also be posted here.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
Just as agreed upon, by Wednesday 13, Aug. 2014, who ever fails to meet up shall be replaced with whosoever is ready for the seminar.

Strongbest
Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Ademat7(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
Strongbest: Just as agreed upon, by Wednesday 13, Aug. 2014, who ever fails to meet up shall be replaced with whosoever is ready for the seminar.

Strongbest
Thanks.
am sorry I will like to inform the house that I can't do the training again due to the following reason 1. Project works is taking d whole of my time and energy 2. I had no cash to pay for d training as I can't even eat two times a day let alone three. I know when I finally graduate with the help of God and nairalanders that promise to help my studies; I will not only learn vocational works from you but also fund others who which but are not able.thanks for your understanding.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by dangoteagent: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Juliana7: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
@ strongbest, pls since ADEMAT7 is no longer interested. I request to replace and to grant me d request to make my payment tomorrow pls sir.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Juliana7: @ strongbest, pls since ADEMAT7 is no longer interested. I request to replace and to grant me d request to make my payment tomorrow pls sir.

On behalf of the house, request granted Ma'am.

I shall edit the list and replace his name with yours immediately.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2014

1. Lordfalcao

2. Dumdum217

3. Succyreal

4. Donkross1

5. Juliana7

6. Gaurantor

7. Charles424

8. Maxta

9. Udemzyudex

10. Pragmatistm

Two from my thread

-Peacemaranatha

- Catered4

Please note that at the end of the day only those who pay the token would be involved in the training and also, we can draft in others who show serious interest to replace whoever does not pay from the current list.

I will be posting the name of everyone that pays as shown in the list above here and let the house continue to monitor our moves and be our witness.

Also, the deadline for payment will be Wed.13/08/2o14. This to help us know the serious ones and to be able to make replacement if necessary.

What ever means you have chosen for receiving your training will also be posted here.

List edited. Ademat7 removed and replaced with Juliana7

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
I hereby notify the house that the list has been edited, Ademart7 has been replaced with Juliana7.. What a coincidence!

Ademart7 should please send me an email to
goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Juliana7: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
@ strongbest thanks for granting me request. I ve sent u an email
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by ogaronye(f): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
What happens to those you kept on hold since sunday. I thought your mode of replacement would have been on 1st come 1st serve. You ought to exaust the list of interested people before picking up new ones. It seems you are confused.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
ogaronye: What happens to those you kept on hold since sunday. I thought your mode of replacement would have been on 1st come 1st serve. You ought to exaust the list of interested people before picking up new ones. It seems you are confused.

Heyllo Ma'am, yes you have a valid point there.

However, I only felt Juliana7's request should be granted since Ademat7 backed out before deadline for payment.

Confused? Not exactly Ma. All the same, my sincere apology to the house if my action is seen offensive. I'm sorry.

I appreciate your great contribution ma.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tonight, I shall update the house with the latest. Please, kindly stick around to know those who were able to meet up with the deadline for payment.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Juliana7: 3:18am On Aug 14, 2014
Pls sir, i ve sent u another mail, pls respond ASAP
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2014
Juliana7: Pls sir, i ve sent u another mail, pls respond ASAP

Replied Ma.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2014
I want to apologise to the whole house for my inability to bring us updates on our moves as at yesterday. Hope I'm forgiven.

Only one person from the list made payment yesterday(Catered4).

I shall edit the list to enable the house know who and who met up with deadline for payment.

Meanwhile, the option is now open on the base of first come, first serve.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
List of First 10

1. Lordfalcao

2. Dumdum217

3. Succyreal

4. Donkross1

5. Juliana7

6. Gaurantor

7. Charles424

8. Maxta

9. Udemzyudex

10. Pragmatistm

Two from my thread

-Peacemaranatha

- Catered4

Also, the deadline for payment will be Wed.13/08/2o14. This to help us know the serious ones and to be able to make replacement
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by ogaronye(f): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Is payment through visa card allowed?
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
List of First 10

1. Lordfalcao

2. Dumdum217

3. Succyreal

4. Donkross1

5. Juliana7

6. Gaurantor

7. Charles424

8. Maxta

9. Udemzyudex

10. Pragmatistm

Two from my thread

-Peacemaranatha

- Catered4

---------------------------------------

From the above list, only the following were able to meet up:

1.Udemzyudex

2. Maxta

3. Catered4

One out of the two that made payment same day without detail has been cleared. The payment was made for something else not for the seminar. One yet to show up.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
ogaronye: Is payment through visa card allowed?

Very much allowed ma, provided it gets to my account and confirmed.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by peacemaranatha(m): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2014

1. Lordfalcao

2. Dumdum217

3. Succyreal

4. Donkross1

5. Juliana7

6. Gaurantor

7. Charles424

8. Maxta

9. Udemzyudex

10. Pragmatistm

Two from my thread

-Peacemaranatha

- Catered4

---------------------------------------

From the above list, only the following were able to meet up:

1.Udemzyudex

2. Maxta

3. Catered4

One out of the two that made payment same day without detail has been cleared. The payment was made for something else not for the seminar. One yet to show up.

Thanks.
sir, i need your acct detail for payment. My email, peacemaranatha54@gmail.Com
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
peacemaranatha: sir, i need your acct detail for payment. My email, peacemaranatha54@gmail.Com

Email sent.

Please, don't post your email address here for security reason. Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Please, if you have an interest in the training, indicate your interest here. Stop sending me personal messages. I won't respond to your personal messages (emails) on that. It's an open thing and I have my reason for that.

After this training, I would appreciate everyone that participated to drop their testimonies here. If you have any complaint, feel free to drop it here also. The house shall be our judge.

By tonight, we shall fix the date for the commencement of our training. Please stay tuned.

Strongbest

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by successking401(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Im interested
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by peacemaranatha(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Strongbest: Please, if you have an interest in the training, indicate your interest here. Stop sending me personal messages. I won't respond to your personal messages (emails) on that. It's an open thing and I have my reason for that.

After this training, I would appreciate everyone that participated to drop their testimonies here. If you have any complaint, feel free to drop it here also. The house shall be our judge.

By tonight, we shall fix the date for the commencement of our training. Please stay tuned.

Strongbest

Thanks.
Sir, dont u have any bank acct in other bank except diamond. The bank is so far to where i stays. I will apprecite any bank like Eco, uba, first and union bank. I want to deposit 2morw morning
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
successking401: Im interested

Noted Sir.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
peacemaranatha: Sir, dont u have any bank acct in other bank except diamond. The bank is so far to where i stays. I will apprecite any bank like Eco, uba, first and union bank. I want to deposit 2morw morning

Nope Sir. That's the only available means.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
I want to announce to the house that our training commences on Tuesday evening to Wednesday. I will be having my next production then, that would allow me share pictures with the trainees.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Joiedevivre: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2014
While waiting for our training to start, you still can join us if you are willing and ready.

The goal is to raise just 10 producer from here on Nairaland. Only those who are serious and really want to do business but not having enough capital are my target.

I also have made it an open thing so that people won't have reason to fear participating, that is why I'm carrying the whole house along with our moves.

So, for those I asked to openly indicate their interest here and not through emails should know and understand that, this is not for a show. Please, Let's drop the beef. I'm for everyone, no favouritism.

Thanks for your understanding and hope I'm forgiven.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2014
There'll always be something for everyone. Please, feel free to join us here for our free training:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

A lot coming your way there.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by johnnobles: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Am in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote To Begin Coal Mining In November / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime / Nigeria GDP Confirms What Central Bank Denies: Naira Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.