Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,066 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! (19072 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Business You Can Start With Just #4000 / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Alright, by the power vested on me by the House, I wish to announce the opening of the second and the last batch of our training.

Meanwhile, to our great old students. Please, check out for your bonus tonight (methylated spirit).

Also, please if you are yet to receive any of the lessons, kindly send me a mail to request for the missed lesson.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Please, I want to quickly make it clear that, we are not going to be waiting for anybody this time around. Who ever pays get enlisted and once we get to 10 we stop. This is to avoid unnecessary wasting of time.

Please, send your mail to

goldzmyne@gmail.com for details.

Good luck.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mr Strong Best abeg I go pay tomorrow bt if 10 pple pays befor me iyou must also accept me ooo
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
britnex: Mr Strong Best abeg I go pay tomorrow bt if 10 pple pays befor me iyou must also accept me ooo

Lols.....Ma'am, I'm sure you'll be in this time Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2014
As usual, I will be bringing us updates on our moves. Please, kindly stay tuned.

Don't forget to also be part of us here for our free training:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

For your personal enquiries, reach me on:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2014
Good morning everybody. My sincere apology for not being able to bring us updates on our moves as at yesterday.

Quickly before I upload name(s) here, I want to say I understand some of us don't like the idea of having their names posted here and to our guests who have shown interest. The reason for the posting of names here, is just for transparency and nothing more.

However, I assure you that no matter how it goes, I shall always do the right thing. Your opinions are highly respected by me. So, we do it your way this time.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2014
Please, to our new and a would be students, check here everyday for updates. Once payment is made, kindly send details of payment to the email or phone number given to you.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2014
To our great new Students (second batch), I wish to announce to us that, our lesson begins tomorrow (Thursday 28).

Please, kindly look up this thread for daily updates on our moves.

Feel free to drop all your enquiries here.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Did you receive my details no reply from you to confirm sir
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2014
britnex: Did you receive my details no reply from you to confirm sir

Ooopz! My sincere apology Ma'am. I have to admit, that was really wrong of me. Yes, I got your details.

The reason I'm not posting names here is because of the appeal made by some members and guests who want to be part of us.

However, I've pledged to be very transparent in all our deals. You can count on me for that.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by tbatbaby(f): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
Sir!is d list complete cos i wish to be a part of it kindly reply asap to know my plan!
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
tbatbaby: Sir!is d list complete cos i wish to be a part of it kindly reply asap to know my plan!

Heyllo Ma'am, not yet.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Please, for those who are still interested in the second batch of the training, send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Once we are upto to the stated number, I will let the house know and stop letting anyone in.

Also note that indicating interest does not guarantee your being part of the training, it's your payment that does and it's based on first come, first served.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dear great students( batch 2), please, check your mails.

Your lessons have started rolling in.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
I will be glad if you confirm receipt of each lesson, that would help us to know whoever is lagging behind.

Also, if you have any complaint, feel free to drop it here.

Thanks
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
To our great Students, next lesson coming your way tonight.

Kindly let me know if you wish to change format of receiving your lessons tonight. Kindly send your new method to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com.

Also, if you prefer images sent through bbm, kindly request for pin.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2014
Heyllo Dear Students, lesson 2 sent.

Kindly check your email for confirmation.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dear Great Students, glad to announce to us that, lesson 3 and lesson 3 part 2 have been sent to your emails. Please, kindly check your mails.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by vinoz: 2:19am On Aug 30, 2014
I am in for the next batch
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2014
vinoz: I am in for the next batch

Heyllo Sir, thanks for your interest. However, this is the second and the last batch. The goal was to help 10 nairalanders start up there own business on the production of after shave with as low as 3,000 naira, which we have achieved already from the first batch.

Due to much request and pressure for a second batch, we finally had to come with this second batch.

The good news is, only few are currently on the second batch for now, so if you want to be part of them, please kindly request for payment details and you will be part of this last batch.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dear wonderful Students, my sincere apology for not being able to drop us some lessons last night. We shall continue tonight.

Happy Sunday.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 12:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Dear Great Students, about 20 pictures sent out to your emails tonight, please check them out.

Pictures from live production continue tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2014
Dear Students, I'm sending out more pictures from my live production this morning.

Please, kindly check and let me know if you missed the ones of last night(you should have received about 20 pictures or more).

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Heyllo Great Students, all lessons sent. Please, check them out.

Pictures on how to locate chemical shops to be sent later tonight.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Please, this thread remains open for your complaints and your expressions generally. So, feel free to drop your complaints, opinion here.

Wishing you all the best.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Finally, we've come to the end of the second and the final batch of our training on how to start after shave production business. In fulfilment of my promise, I have just sent methylated spirit formula bonus to you.

I sincerely appreciate all the participants for their trust, patience and understanding. I'm so grateful. I'm earnestly looking forward to hearing/reading your testimonies.

And to the house, thanks for your support and being our witness.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
I will be back later in the day to give a brief account of our activities.

To all participants (both first and second batch), I will appreciate your comments, criticism and complaints here, before we finally say bye bye to this thread.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2014
On behalf of 2nd batch I want to say a big tank you to StrongBest of a truth He's gotten Himself a valued name that can be trusted I say once again Tank you for the pain taken to type answer and teach us. To anyone that reads dis thread please trust him he's forward n honest . Tanx

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
britnex: On behalf of 2nd batch I want to say a big tank you to StrongBest of a truth He's gotten Himself a valued name that can be trusted I say once again Tank you for the pain taken to type answer and teach us. To anyone that reads dis thread please trust him he's forward n honest . Tanx

My sincere appreciation Ma.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by owosweet(f): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
Strongbest: Finally, we've come to the end of the second and the final batch of our training on how to start after shave production business. In fulfilment of my promise, I have just sent methylated spirit formula bonus to you.

I sincerely appreciate all the participants for their trust, patience and understanding. I'm so grateful. I'm earnestly looking forward to hearing/reading your testimonies.

And to the house, thanks for your support and being our witness.

Strongbest.

Thanks.

My oga, u know u are not tru yet, u av not finished with mi.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by samseen02(m): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
As usual, I will be bringing us updates on our moves. Please, kindly stay tuned.

Don't forget to also be part of us here for our free training:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

For your personal enquiries, reach me on:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CBN Raises Interest Rate To 18.75% / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 59th Birthday (Photo) / Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.