Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! (19088 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Business You Can Start With Just #4000 / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 5:16am On Sep 04, 2014
owosweet:

My oga, u know u are not tru yet, u av not finished with mi.

Lols. Ma'am, thought we are done o. Well, always at your service!

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by owosweet(f): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Strongbest:

Lols. Ma'am, thought we are done o. Well, always at your service!

Thanks.

Done for where? U only sent lesson 2 & cost of production for 5ltrs. Stl xpect d remaining lessons. 10q sir!
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
owosweet:

Done for where? U only sent lesson 2 & cost of production for 5ltrs. Stl xpect d remaining lessons. 10q sir!

Oooow, seriously?! I really can't explain how that happened. Probably a mistake somewhere. All the same, I will see to it Ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2014
Let's Do It Again!

I want to introduce some people to another production business again. I was going to create another thread for it, but felt there is no need for that. So, we are going to use this same thread for registration of our interests.

About the business:

This business is for those who have strong interest in venturing to hair food product (hair cream) of different types.

Basically, we have two main types of hair cream: the regular hair cream and medicated hair cream.

The training:

The lesson will cover how to:

1. How to produce the two types of hair cream (very quality and standard hair cream)

2. How to market

3. Sharing of images (pictures) of my live production

4. How to source for your materials

5. Packaging

Registration fee: 1,500 naira.

This is not meant for everybody, but for just 15 serious people who have strong interest and passion in the business of the above product.

So, if you fail to meet up with being among the 15, just don't expect a second batch like in the after shave training. No, there'll never be.

For details of registration, kindly send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2014
Please, if you have any question feel free to drop it here, except if considered too personal.

Don't also forget to follow us here for our free training:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ooooopz! I can't read your PMs, please kindly contact me on:

goldzmyne@gmail.com.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
I have three of this mini fuel dispenser,sold 2 and one left for the lucky buyer....suitable for kerosene business especially if you are starting small with 5000ltrs tank or 10,000ltrs tank.

very strong and it comes with:
1. Hose and Nozzle.
2. Meter
3. Pump.
4. Electric motor.

Suitable for your purpose and can work with a smaller generator in case their is no light.

Thanks

my location is abule egba,Lagos.

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by binhozie(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
chuka_messy@yahoo.com
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
binhozie: chuka_messy@yahoo.com

Heyllo Sir, if you are indicating interest, kindly request for payment details by reaching me on:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
In response to the email from one of the interested person last night.

That I gave a bonus formula to those that participated in the after shave training, he wants to know what I will give as bonus this time to those participating in the hair cream production training. Lols.

Alright, I will announce that later. If you have anything in particular that you prefer, your suggestion is also welcomed.

Please, stay tuned

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hey Guys, what manner of thing is this? I have been keeping quite but you guys just continue to post rubbish on this thread.

Why don't you just go and create your own thread if you really have something reasonable to offer rather spamming another person's thread with your adverts?

Common guys, this act alone is a turn off for me, no smart person will want to do anything with you.

Please keep your adverts off this thread.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by smsgold: 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Strongbest: Please, if you have any question feel free to drop it here, except if considered too personal.

Don't also forget to follow us here for our free training:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Thanks.
kudos to u.
Great job u are doing.
I need ur help. Would u pls send me d cost of producing 5ltr of paint. I also need d measurement of d ingredients. It's not in d manual.
Tanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
smsgold:
kudos to u.
Great job u are doing.
I need ur help. Would u pls send me d cost of producing 5ltr of paint. I also need d measurement of d ingredients. It's not in d manual.
Tanks.

Heyllo Ma'am, the measurement is there in the manual, kindly go through your manual again, if not found, please request for another one, I will make sure I send you the updated one. As for the cost for production of 5 litres, I shall let you have it too. Let me do the breakdown for you.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
To all that requested for payment details (procedure for payment) of our training, your mails have been responded to, kindly check your inbox.

Let me also make it clear that your involvement in the training is based on payment and not by simply requesting for payment procedure.

The first 15 people to pay are the ones qualified to roll with us.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by smsgold: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo Ma'am, the measurement is there in the manual, kindly go through your manual again, if not found, please request for another one, I will make sure I send you the updated one. As for the cost for production of 5 litres, I shall let you have it too. Let me do the breakdown for you.

Thanks.
i'll request for d updated one now tru my email. Awaitin ur promise. Tanks 4 d quick response.
Pls delete my email 4rm ur quote. So many spam messages in my inbox.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2014
smsgold:
i'll request for d updated one now tru my email. Awaitin ur promise. Tanks 4 d quick response.
Pls delete my email 4rm ur quote. So many spam messages in my inbox.

Done Ma'am. That's why I always advise people not to drop their email address here. Lols.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Iggyok(m): 12:25am On Sep 08, 2014
s you sir as i anxiously await your kind response.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by smsgold: 12:34am On Sep 08, 2014
Strongbest:

Done Ma'am. That's why I always advise people not to drop their email address here. Lols.

Thanks.

Tanks alot. God bless. Waitin 4 d 5ltr measurement.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2014
Iggyok: My good brother from another,i really appreciate your good work and honesty.i came across this wonderful thread very late and i want to confess that your kind of people are very rare to find.i'm a final year student currently working on my project and as such.i'm not very chance to follow up with the rare opportunity.please i want to humbly request for an ebook from you best on this lectures.God bless you sir as i anxiously await your kind response.

Heyllo Sir, I'm glad you came across our thread, it's my pleasure having you here.

However, concerning the ebook- it's not actually free but we already have a thread dedicated to help people learn a lot of things for free here: www.nairaland.com/1798724/

All the same, since you are not always chanced to follow the thread for our free trainings, I shall compile the things we are learning there together and send to you. Kindly request for that through:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2014
smsgold:
Tanks alot. God bless. Waitin 4 d 5ltr measurement.

Alright Ma'am, I shall do that soon.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Iggyok(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, I'm glad you came across our thread, it's my pleasure having you here.

However, concerning the ebook- it's not actually free but we already have a thread dedicated to help people learn a lot of things for free here: www.nairaland.com/1798724/

All the same, since you are not always chanced to follow the thread for our free trainings, I shall compile the things we are learning there together and send to you. Kindly request for that through:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Thanks boss
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
Iggyok: Thanks boss

My pleasure Sire.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by smsgold: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Strongbest:

Alright Ma'am, I shall do that soon.

Thanks.
Done! Tanks alot!
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
smsgold:
Done! Tanks alot!

My pleasure Ma'am!

Hope the production went well.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by smsgold: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Strongbest:

My pleasure Ma'am!

Hope the production went well.

Thanks.
I'll be @ d market dis weekend to find out d prices of d ingredients. If they r cheap, l'll produce n showcase here.
All in all, I want to say a big tank u 2 u, i no longer buy liquid n bar soap, i no longer buy bleach n toothpaste, i no longer buy insecticide n spray starch... I feel so empowered! Will gist u more later.
Tanks once more.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
smsgold:
I'll be @ d market dis weekend to find out d prices of d ingredients. If they r cheap, l'll produce n showcase here.
All in all, I want to say a big tank u 2 u, i no longer buy liquid n bar soap, i no longer buy bleach n toothpaste, i no longer buy insecticide n spray starch... I feel so empowered! Will gist u more later.
Tanks once more.

Wow! I'm so glad to hear (read) this Ma'am.
What more can I say? All thanks to God.

I'm so impressed Ma.

Please don't forget to still be part of us here ma: www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Also expecting the images of your product there.

Lest I forget, please request for my powder detergent formula for free on goldzmyne@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Please, to some of us that made payment today for the hair cream production business training, a mail has been sent to your inbox, kindly check it out and please stay glued to this thread for every necessary updates. I shall announce the date for the commencement of our training soon.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by smsgold: 5:33am On Sep 09, 2014
Strongbest:

Wow! I'm so glad to hear (read) this Ma'am.
What more can I say? All thanks to God.

I'm so impressed Ma.

Please don't forget to still be part of us here ma: www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Also expecting the images of your product there.

Lest I forget, please request for my powder detergent formula for free on goldzmyne@gmail.com.

Thanks.
I sure will. Tanks!
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Ifecoded(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
so sad i came on dz thrnd late, u really doin a great job, av bn around for d past two to three months and am so sad i dont even knw anythin concernin dz thread, wud lyk to get closer cos i blv its nt too late and those money mentioned abv is nt too much for me to afford. How do i get d ebook and for ao much pls? Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ifecoded: so sad i came on dz thrnd late, u really doin a great job, av bn around for d past two to three months and am so sad i dont even knw anythin concernin dz thread, wud lyk to get closer cos i blv its nt too late and those money mentioned abv is nt too much for me to afford. How do i get d ebook and for ao much pls? Thanks.

Heyllo Ma'am, it's really nice to have come around.

No, the registration for the training on hair cream production business is still on.

Talking about my ebook which contains over 15 daily need products, that costs 1,500.

You may reach me on goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria GDP Confirms What Central Bank Denies: Naira Hurts / Dollar Crashes To N368/$1 / Forte Oil To Sell Nigerian Assets, Exit Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.