Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic (59916 Views)

American Doctor Treated For Ebola Released From The Hospital / Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Olarewajub: 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ebola everywhere.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by 1shortblackboy: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
mcheeeeewww
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by dominique(f): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
Did he just enter the country or he has always been there? Why do they have to take the blood all the way to Senegal (about 6 countries away) for testing . The article is too ambiguous to be taken seriously by me.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by M4gunners: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
Why taking sample to senegal instead of nigeria? I bow for this news oh.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by igbsam(m): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
This shyt isn't funny anymore o!

This Ebola thing is getting scarier by the day.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Vivipop(f): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
I'm tired of this Ebola -ish. Each time I log on to nairaland,seeking solitude from stress,Ebola would just peek it's ugly head out,as though telling me "You can't avoid me". Ebola give me a break pls!!!

6 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Alexk2(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
...Even this Ebola case will pass just like bird flu in Jesus name.
Nigeria must survive this trying tym and come out strong.

my question is; how come USA get the 'antidote' when the disease is termed 'west africa thing'.?..to me, USA have questions to answer; i just never trust them for 1ce.

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by patrickmuf(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
Niqqas be wearing raincoat and factory boots claiming is all about the rainy season... #EbolaInducedSwag

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Adex097: 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
Be vigilant, prayerful (if u believe in it) and careful....the next victim could be you, me , Your boss at work, your cleaners, your pastor/imam, anybody!!!

#SOS

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by rattlesnake(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ebola can be contained

its all based on ASO rock
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
imustsaymymindo: i thought nairaland was hacked again. Nawa for ebola o
i tot d same too when ma nairaland refused open for some minutes showing me gateway error
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by traware(m): 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rikidony: Three topic on front page in just a week......PAPA GOD THANK YOU OOO FOLLOW NAIRALANDERS ENCOURAGE ME WITH MORE LIKES grin grin
I should encourage you with 'likes'?Do you eat 'likes'?Abeg, go and tell the 200,000 females you're following to give you your treasured 'likes'.Nonsense.As for the topic,WE GET IT!!!!Ebola is dangerous and we should all be careful.Enough already!!! E DON DO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dear Nairalanders please sign the petition. It is by a doctor and his name is Ahmed Tejan-Sie MD and he wants us to get the FDA (USA) to fast-track testing of a possible treatment for Ebola. This petition on change.org requires another 12,000 supporters.

I am pleading to all Nairalanders to support this noble cause, don't joke with this problem called Ebola. We remember the massive amounts of deaths that SARS caused in south east asian countries, please let us support this cause, it takes only 1 minute... just 1 minute to sign and please invite your friends to sign the petition. We would all live long to play with our grandchildren and great-grandchildren amen!

Please go there and chip in with your support. Let's do something - anything - to stem the tide that looks set to consume us all...

Sign here RIGHT NOW - DON'T POSTPONE THIS:

http://www.change.org/petitions/food-and-drug-adminstration-fast-track-drug-and-vaccine-research-for-ebola-hemorrhagic-fever

PS: PLEASE ALSO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO SIGN THE PETITION.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Leopantro: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
They couls take him here

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by onoja12: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
it is amazing how seun rushes to associate everything Nigerian with bad things,but deliberately refuses to put it on his front page that it was an American that brought Ebola virus into Nigeria knowing fully that he was sick with the virus
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Kylekent59: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dnt think dis is true. Bullshit. Just believe there are 3 parts of a story
1.Yours
2.Theirs
3. The truth.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by ebenez0303(m): 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
^^^trying out this change.org stuff. at least it not owambe election voting(no harm in signing up the petition)

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Rikidony(m): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
traware: I should encourage you with 'likes'?Do you eat 'likes'?Abeg, go and tell the 200,000 females you're following to give you your treasured 'likes'.Nonsense.As for the topic,WE GET IT!!!!Ebola is dangerous and we should all be careful.Enough already!!! E DON DO!!!
WTF undecided DUDE SHARRRAAPP NEW BEE ALWAYS THINK THE HAVE A SAY

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by deolu2000(m): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
The earlier this thing gets to europe and USA the better,so we can togther combact this epidemic,else the west and america wont do anythg serious.but for the sake of my lagose state..Oh Lord heal our land.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
We just need God to deliver us from this plague !
So dishearten to know that the level of our government preparedness should ebola epidermic escalate in Nigeria is close to nothing.
Consultants in medical fields are equally scared of ebola viral disease talkless of common man on the street who have little knowledge about this highly contiguous disease.
The earlier the western world(calvary) find a potent cure for this disease the better for many of us in sub-sahara continent.
.....wish I had made up my mind earlier to write USMLE angry

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by 3RNEST(m): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ebola again...at this time with a Nigerian! angry
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by gidjah(m): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
PLS YOU PEOPLE should stop making us scared o jare! is it our faults that this thing decide to go virile?pls the case has not bin confirmed yet abi?
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
If say na catholic church dey organize this kind programme eh i for go flog that priest!
Nigerian pastors turning christianity to a huge joke.
All of them don dey answer saint but when the Catholic Church is canonizing those people,they call us idol worshipers. fools.

Abia government should go and warn him just like Lagos warned TB Joshua before he starts inviting ebola patients from other countries for miraculous healing undecided

Leopantro: They couls take him here

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by LilPeezy(m): 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rikidony: Nigerian being treated in Benin for Ebola
2014-08-07 20:55

Cotonou -A hospital in Benin Republic is treating a Nigerian man
suspected of having contracted Ebola and authorities have sent a
sample of his blood to Senegal for testing, Health Minister Dorothée
Gazard said on state television on Thursday.

The case is unconfirmed but Gazard's announcement triggered
widespread fears in the capital Cotonou. Many people said they
would stock up on food and stop eating at popular roadside food
stalls to avoid possible infection, witnesses said.

http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Nigerian-being-treated-in-Benin-for-Ebola-20140807

http://saharareporters.com/2014/08/07/ebola-hits-republic-benin-hospital-treating-nigerian-suspect
even doe no b naija man dem go say na nigerian....careless news

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by natureblack(m): 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
How did they come-up with the conclusion that he's a Nigerian?

If they are very certain he's a Nigerian,then where did he get it from ?

They believe he got it from Benin republic and since then never stepped his foot on Naija.

This might sound a lil harsh buh no disrespect to whoever it might consign .:........The govt of Benin Republic should sort that out and leave Naija outta it.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by LilPeezy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
Even doe no b naija man dem go say na nigerian....Anti nigerians@work!!!careless news

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by unmask: 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
now those of you that are screaming usa conspiracy, turn to your doctors, educational institutes
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by san316(m): 12:01am On Aug 08, 2014
I am almst convinced this ebola was created by the whites and sent to Africa. Just watchd a movie shot in 2011 and it was abt ebola virus(in name and symptoms). If nt, we've bin eatin bushmeat for centuries without any such case. Why suddenly, 2014 we are battling with a disease purportedly from bushmeat. GOD PASS UNA, OYINBO.

4 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2014
CharlieMaria: Mother Mary help us.
mother mary ko uncle Joseph ni! angry you can't even pray to God who created Mary. Guy park well oooo..this Ebola shii is fvcking serious..no be mary matter.

4 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by natureblack(m): 12:02am On Aug 08, 2014
Leopantro: They couls take him here
what are you trying to say undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans / 5 Foods In Nigeria That You Should Avoid Eating As Much As Possible / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.