Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic (59914 Views)

American Doctor Treated For Ebola Released From The Hospital / Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Lilprincey(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2014
End time things..God will surely make ebola virus go away
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by sugaarbear(m): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2014
lord under the shadow of your wing...thats where i and my family abides...were no ebola can come near.....amen..... through one man sin entered into the world ,and through one man again ebola entered naija..
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Lastdon02(m): 12:13am On Aug 08, 2014
Hmm na dis1 sure pass o...

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 08, 2014
chidi2pus: deep down my spirit, I know I'm among the millions who'll look down and say to my kid, "son, I survived the Ebola s h i t several years ago"

Some scary shit but I'm a survivor angry
God i think this thing is gonna be a major epidemic sad
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Leopantro: 12:14am On Aug 08, 2014
natureblack: what are you trying to say undecided undecided

let me break it down for you.

Obama has refused to allow the new drug to leave America. the Nigerian government has failed in preparedness or handling the crisis. as I type, one of the doctors that treated the Liberian man has tested positive and has been abandoned by the healthcare workers taking care of him because of fear. nothing is working.

America invested
in science, Nigeria invested in
Religion. Ebola came,
Nigerians are praying for
American science.

19 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Chrisx1x(m): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2014
Yesterday,i and some of my cohort visited one of my coursemate who was rushed to d hospital
chai.as i stepped inl,i quickly scanned d faces of d nurses and patient to see if they hv any sign of ebola virus to avoid stories that touches the hrt.
On getting to d ward where our colleage was,i refuse to enter wit them.
They say the fear of ebola is the begining of long life

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by collinslevi(m): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2014
it's not matter of how neat u are,only God will save Nigeria and Africa as a whole
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Tval(m): 12:23am On Aug 08, 2014
There is fire on the mountain.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by natureblack(m): 12:25am On Aug 08, 2014
Leopantro:

Obama has refused to allow the new drug to leave America. the Nigerian government has failed in preparedness or handling the crisis. as I type, one of the doctors that treated the Liberian man has tested positive and has been abandoned by the healthcare workers taking care of him because of fear. nothing is working.

America invested
Religion. Ebola came,
American science.
pls spare me these gibberish and tell me something my 6yrs old son doesn't know.

I quoted you earlier based on a comment a reasonable human being would not comprehend
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 08, 2014
Leopantro:

America invested
Religion. Ebola came,
American science.
I can't but to agree with you on this !
Things wouldn't change until we ourself change .
We need to wake up and deliver ourself from intellectual apraxia...

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Solozzo(m): 12:26am On Aug 08, 2014
Alexk2: ...Even this Ebola case will pass just like bird flu in Jesus name.
Nigeria must survive this trying tym and come out strong.

my question is; how come USA get the 'antidote' when the disease is termed 'west africa thing'.?..to me, USA have questions to answer; i just never trust them for 1ce.

Pls stop this conspiracy against the United States of America. THEY' VE BEEN RESEARCHING FOR THIS CURE SINCE 1976; experimental drug for the cure discovered since 2012. Read about it here:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZMapp

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Songitto(m): 12:27am On Aug 08, 2014
It stated in the news that the case is unconfirm, why can't we wait for the out come of the clinical test...., may God protect each and everyone of us AMEN

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 08, 2014
[size=13pt]Block all the damn borders. be ruthless for once, its needed. No travelling without Full blood tests. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 08, 2014
Chrisx1x: Yesterday,i and some of my cohort visited one of my coursemate who was rushed to d hospital
chai.as i stepped inl,i quickly scanned d faces of d nurses and patient to see if they hv any sign of ebola virus to avoid stories that touches the hrt.
On getting to d ward where our colleage was,i refuse to enter wit them.
They say the fear of ebola is the begining of long life
My brother, what are the signs you were looking for ?
it has a lot of differental diagnosis and DIC complications are seen in about 50-60% of the patients . These happen at the later stage of the disease.
Hope you know that it can be contacted via inhalation of aerolised droplets from an acutely ill patient with ebola viral disease ?
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by princessayesha(f): 12:34am On Aug 08, 2014
Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un!!!!
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by BankuTilapia2: 12:35am On Aug 08, 2014
braine: West Africa should be shut down for a while. This thing will spread geometrically if something is not done urgently.

Excluding Ghana, kwasiaaa
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by redcliff: 12:35am On Aug 08, 2014
Rikidony: Three topic on front page in just a week......PAPA GOD THANK YOU OOO FOLLOW NAIRALANDERS ENCOURAGE ME WITH MORE LIKES grin grin

Encourage you so as to propagate idiotism? Never!!!
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Ekennovative(m): 12:36am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Leopantro: 12:39am On Aug 08, 2014
natureblack: what are you trying to say undecided undecided

oh, sorry about that. I meant, they could take him there. I was taking tongue in cheek
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by redcliff: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2014
Nobleval: God i think this thing is gonna be a major epidemic sad

And once it enters mainstream nigeria, then we would have the worst recorded cases..we have the best non chalant attitudes in the world
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by ibdeals1(m): 12:44am On Aug 08, 2014
na wa o embarassed
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by johnstar(m): 12:49am On Aug 08, 2014
Rikidony: Three topic on front page in just a week......PAPA GOD THANK YOU OOO FOLLOW NAIRALANDERS ENCOURAGE ME WITH MORE LIKES grin grin
na 4 badt tn u dey make frnt page ??
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:50am On Aug 08, 2014
Holy Ghost
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by 360command: 12:51am On Aug 08, 2014
I was watching a series movie titled 'beauty and the beast', Season 1 Episode 02, they said something about 'Ebola malware'. Now this got me thinking, is there a computer virus known as Ebola Malware or this ebola'virus disease' gained popularity in 2012 but we had not heard about it. Though I read that Ebola has long been existing decades and decades back.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Day11(m): 12:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Leopantro:

America invested
Religion. Ebola came,
American science.

OMG!...1000LIKES!
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by White007(m): 1:12am On Aug 08, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Excluding Ghana, kwasiaaa

Ghana is already shutting down #IMFBailoutThings, if Ebola should surface, which i don't pray for, then Ghana will be on the brink.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 08, 2014
Eyop: undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 08, 2014
Leopantro:
America invested
Religion. Ebola came,
American science.
word.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Lucasbalo(m): 1:36am On Aug 08, 2014
M4gunners: Why taking sample to senegal instead of nigeria? I bow for this news oh.
Its good the sample is taking to Senegal and not Nigeria . You sure don't want any Ebola blood anywhere in Nigeria .
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Lucasbalo(m): 1:40am On Aug 08, 2014
Leopantro:

America invested
Religion. Ebola came,
American science.
Gbam. 1 billion likes.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by judedwriter(m): 1:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Its hard to admit but Dis Ebola is fast spreading sad unless a miracle, dis virus will spread more here and globally. Let's all pray for a quick spiritual solution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans / 5 Foods In Nigeria That You Should Avoid Eating As Much As Possible / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.