Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls (4696 Views)

If You Had Bath With Salt Water To Prevent Ebola, Pls Do This / Nigerian Lady Who Started The Salt & Water Ebola Cure Rumour, Tenders Apology / Salt Water Bathe To Prevent Ebola Virus? Who Started It And How True Is It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 08, 2014
I created this thread cos of the rumour making rounds telling people to bath with warm salt water as a preventive measure to ebola virus n possible outbreak today... Pls kindly call this number 0800326524357... Its a toll free number (they won't charge you for your calls) and ask all needed information about the ebola.. It connects withing seconds... The care agent will take his time to explain the ways to prevent the spread.. Pls let's stop this unnecessary hoax causing tension and panic to nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 08, 2014
Thank you very much,op,for clarifying on this issue. A lot of gullible people would have believed this.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 08, 2014
Alot of threads have been opened, promoting the use of salt water to bathe. This should make front page to set people right.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by simplemach(m): 4:55am On Aug 08, 2014
the thing self tire me o, abi the ebola ma don turn to which? even heard i should bath b4 5am as if d tin dey waka by himself now. naija no go kill person.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Jsmile(m): 4:58am On Aug 08, 2014
I no fit shout hahahahaha
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 08, 2014
My nebo just interupted d Sleep that I av been looking for 4dayz.... I was sca®ed n confused and had to google emergency numbers to confirm if the rumour was official... That's whén I stumble on that number above.... The guy took his time to explain the ebola virus to me...
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by jaytee01(m): 5:06am On Aug 08, 2014
Imagine my friends callin me at 3am to wake up and bath wit salt water. I got so pissed off. Who would hv died in Liberia if dt was d cure?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Tallesty1(m): 5:07am On Aug 08, 2014
Ladystewie: Thank you very much,op,for clarifying on this issue. A lot of gullible people would have believed this.
Alot have believed already. I have recieved many calls diz morning telling me to bath with hot water b4 6am. I asked one of them what would happen if I don't do it and she said she doesn't know. Nigerians eeeh.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Swash042(m): 5:10am On Aug 08, 2014
This is serious o...... Salt remedy...wetin dey scare me most nw is dat I hv cough n catarrh nw embarassed

D latest rumor: d Ebola virus don dey 4 air
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 08, 2014
Tallesty1: Alot have believed already. I have recieved many calls diz morning telling me to bath with hot water b4 6am. I asked one of them what would happen if I don't do it and she said she doesn't know. Nigerians eeeh.
bwahahaha
make una take am easy I dey play game here.
Bath kor, bat ni.

I don't know part got my eyes red. Hahaha
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by hushmail: 5:20am On Aug 08, 2014
abeg who get d toll free number?
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by donem: 5:23am On Aug 08, 2014
Nigerians and ineffective hoax paddleing, everyone seeking caution dont blame them shaah, (afterall who want dead).
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by jiggerwheezy: 5:24am On Aug 08, 2014
Please a prophecy from prohet TB Joshua that all Nigerians should bath with salt and water this night and pray against the spirit of Ebola. Disease. I just came out of bath room. Pls do yours and pass it on. Thanks. A txt from a friend dis morning
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Jeffy1206(m): 5:26am On Aug 08, 2014
Just one maga makes the multitude mugus... sad una where do the thing tongue

1 Like

Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Sageez(m): 5:39am On Aug 08, 2014
i got same call today
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Blaqsmith(m): 5:39am On Aug 08, 2014
Don't try Ebola o shocked ,,,,abeg do as u've been told.
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by gEE10(f): 5:44am On Aug 08, 2014
No wa o.
Make I go check my kettle whether d water don dey boil.
Make I baf.

Leaves.
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by yungryce: 5:45am On Aug 08, 2014
Nigerians are so gullible sha abi salt no dey liberia.. Na so dem take start d fake numba own say mk person no pick certain numbas.

4 Likes

Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by olenyi: 5:47am On Aug 08, 2014
Might as well go stock up on cooking salt. All these market women will take this opportunity to hike the price of this most precious commodity. smiley

Looks like salt is the next big business to go into right now.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by parzdor(m): 5:49am On Aug 08, 2014
Pics tat its rumour or #ironbliveit cryPics tat its rumour or #ironbliveit
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by hushmail: 5:50am On Aug 08, 2014
FP tinz asap

nija need to b proerly informed

thanks @ op

1 Like

Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Koolmexxi(m): 5:53am On Aug 08, 2014
D kind of things most ppl believe out of paranoia is baffling...
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Nazcoj(m): 6:25am On Aug 08, 2014
I wonder if naija ebola is nw different frm oda ebolas... If salt can cure den been dey mumu since dey luk for cure... Smh...lwkmd
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by korel9: 6:25am On Aug 08, 2014
Hmmm, Naija I dey hail o!

Na dettol me I drink o!

I heard it works better grin

Or you can be protecting ur kids like dis
o

Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by ITbomb(m): 6:30am On Aug 08, 2014
Ever gullible Nigerians. I give up.
So easy to manipulate
Nobody cared to find out about Ebola from the right source. ALL panicking because of hearsay.

I'm just imagining Dangote smiling to the bank while the educated fools are continually brainwashed by rumours

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:37am On Aug 08, 2014
jaytee01: Imagine my friends callin me at 3am to wake up and bath wit salt water. I got so pissed off. Who would hv died in Liberia if dt was d cure?
I tire o. It‘s so annoying, I tell you
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by bablononi(m): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2014
yungryce: Nigerians are so gullible sha abi salt no dey liberia.. Na so dem take start d fake numba own say mk person no pick certain numbas.
salt no dey liberia blah blah did u think if dey where opportune to dis information dey wunt do it?or are u praying for ur country situation to become dat?
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by timpaker(m): 6:59am On Aug 08, 2014
Nigerians and rumour. Smh. All join. Its time for albinos to go red from pink grin. Salt ko sugar ni
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by bablononi(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2014
ITbomb: Ever gullible Nigerians. I give up.
So easy to manipulate
Nobody cared to find out about Ebola from the right source. ALL panicking because of hearsay.

I'm just imagining Dangote smiling to the bank while the educated fools are continually brainwashed by rumours
dangote is smilling to no bank,add a little salt to the water dat is the instruction.haba
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by sentaljohn(m): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2014
My mom woke me up wif her call telling me to use salty water to baff....twas sooooo annoying..den on bbm, lotta BCs saying d same....who's d source of dat?
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2014
Next
Re: Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls by ITbomb(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2014
bablononi: dangote is smilling to no bank,add a little salt to the water dat is the instruction.haba
Don't be silly, Ebola is a virus not a bacteria, salt cannot kill it. Even washing hands with water regularly is a preventive measures to wash off the body fluid not to kill it.

I don't take instructions from fools

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Find The Cat In This Pix?i / Combines Objects Of Daily Life With Simple Illustration For Drawing..(pics) / Meet The Young Man Who Raped A Chicken To Death In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.