Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Ebola Panic In Kaduna - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Panic In Kaduna (1126 Views)

Lassa-fever Kills Corper Doctor, Kelechi-aaron In Kaduna / Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo / Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

Ebola Panic In Kaduna by WhoDeyThere(m): 4:54am On Aug 08, 2014
Just this morning reports has it that there is ebola outbreak in kaduna around badiko area, please any confirmation at all?
Re: Ebola Panic In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 08, 2014
It's the same rumour in Abuja, Jos, Kano.. Bla Bla Bla - I don't believe it yet.
Re: Ebola Panic In Kaduna by hushmail: 5:08am On Aug 08, 2014
d fear of ebola...

Bt kile seriously, where u hear am 4 dis 4 am?
Re: Ebola Panic In Kaduna by hushmail: 5:09am On Aug 08, 2014
d fear of ebola...

Bt like seriously, where u hear am 4 dis 4 am?
Re: Ebola Panic In Kaduna by WhoDeyThere(m): 5:25am On Aug 08, 2014
hushmail: d fear of ebola...

Bt like seriously, where u hear am 4 dis 4 am?
a friend told me via phone call.
Re: Ebola Panic In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 08, 2014
ahahaha, wahala don come
Re: Ebola Panic In Kaduna by Blaqsmith(m): 5:38am On Aug 08, 2014
Iku deee shocked
Re: Ebola Panic In Kaduna by hushmail: 5:41am On Aug 08, 2014
dis na serious matter

i don receive 4 calls since my first post
Re: Ebola Panic In Kaduna by WhoDeyThere(m): 5:43am On Aug 08, 2014
hushmail: dis na serious matter

i don receive 4 calls since my first post
even me too... This is strong o.
Re: Ebola Panic In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 08, 2014
WhoDeyThere: even me too... This is strong o.
Even me sef..before i pray to baba God somebody don rush me with call dis early mo mo..say make i baff hot water with salt..imagine The only way to conquer ebola is to love your neighbour as yourself.
Re: Ebola Panic In Kaduna by WhoDeyThere(m): 6:09am On Aug 08, 2014
Bidam: Even me sef..before i pray to baba God somebody don rush me with call dis early mo mo..say make i baff hot water with salt..imagine The only way to conquer ebola is to love your neighbour as yourself.
haha... Ebola to all ur enemies.

Men, What Do You Do When Told A Woman's Vagina Smells? / Eko Hospital Building Of Death. A Must Read / 13 Easy Ways To Firm Sagging Breasts