Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ebola Rumour: Anambra Is Awake Rushing To Bath With Salt - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Rumour: Anambra Is Awake Rushing To Bath With Salt (1444 Views)

Ebola Rumour In Ibadan / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. / Hot Or Cold Water, Which Is Better To Bath With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Rumour: Anambra Is Awake Rushing To Bath With Salt by LLVelly: 5:54am On Aug 08, 2014
I just woke, noise every where,calls. The rumour now is that everybody should bath with hot water mixed with salt in order to prevent the spread of ebola. While adults should drink hot water mixed with salt also all to be done before 6a.m.
How is it on ur area?
Re: Ebola Rumour: Anambra Is Awake Rushing To Bath With Salt by LLVelly: 5:57am On Aug 08, 2014
For me I got this word #Low-Mentality
Re: Ebola Rumour: Anambra Is Awake Rushing To Bath With Salt by Onyefoto: 6:12am On Aug 08, 2014
grin....guy,not only in anambra,i'm in ebonyi state n same tin is happening....rushing to my bathroom wit my bucket of water....enidirom nsogbu.
Re: Ebola Rumour: Anambra Is Awake Rushing To Bath With Salt by drfk001(m): 6:31am On Aug 08, 2014
Onyefoto: grin....guy,not only in anambra,i'm in ebonyi state n same tin is happening....rushing to my bathroom wit my bucket of water....enidirom nsogbu.
I would be disappointed if you went to secondary school for you to be thinking like this

1 Like

Re: Ebola Rumour: Anambra Is Awake Rushing To Bath With Salt by THUNDER4real(m): 7:03am On Aug 08, 2014
Onitsha own worse, people have already started drinking salt water and bathing with it.... WAHALA DEY OOOO

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure/remove Koloid/bump On The Ear? / Look Good & Feel Good With Our Imported Tummy Trimmer Sit Up Bench / ENT Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.