Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

No More Romance "Kissing, Hugging, S*xing" And The Likes On Strikes. ###EBOLAISR - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / No More Romance "Kissing, Hugging, S*xing" And The Likes On Strikes. ###EBOLAISR (768 Views)

Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer / After Kissing My Girl On Valentine's Day This Is What I Got This Morning .pic / Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Romance "Kissing, Hugging, S*xing" And The Likes On Strikes. ###EBOLAISR by Miner13: 6:20am On Aug 08, 2014
A friend of mine just paste this on his facebook wall.

This strike must be real for all oooo grin grin grin
Re: No More Romance "Kissing, Hugging, S*xing" And The Likes On Strikes. ###EBOLAISR by raziboi(m): 6:26am On Aug 08, 2014
ode!!!!!!!!!!!! u ll contact it in Jesus name
Re: No More Romance "Kissing, Hugging, S*xing" And The Likes On Strikes. ###EBOLAISR by Miner13: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2014
raziboi: ode!!!!!!!!!!!! u ll contact it in Jesus name

I believe you are sick upstair.
back to sender by thunder.
Re: No More Romance "Kissing, Hugging, S*xing" And The Likes On Strikes. ###EBOLAISR by Ivanspring(f): 6:45am On Aug 08, 2014
What will it profit you if you go about hugging and kissing and in less than 3weeks return to your maker? Avoid them for now and live, for it is only the living that will tell this story tomorrow (with enough hugs and kisses).

One just has to be careful. Get your gloves and surgical masks now before it becomes too expensive.
Re: No More Romance "Kissing, Hugging, S*xing" And The Likes On Strikes. ###EBOLAISR by horlabiyi(m): 6:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Shopping for our ladies should also be on strike. Lol

1 Like

Re: No More Romance "Kissing, Hugging, S*xing" And The Likes On Strikes. ###EBOLAISR by Miner13: 7:09am On Aug 08, 2014
horlabiyi: Shopping for our ladies should also be on strike. Lol

grin grin grin grin grin

guy you badt ghan

1 Like

Re: No More Romance "Kissing, Hugging, S*xing" And The Likes On Strikes. ###EBOLAISR by Ivanspring(f): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2014
We will survive this.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day. Mystery Yam / Brain Teaser / Things You Would Hear In Nigeria Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.