Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Prevent Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prevent Ebola (591 Views)

Hand Sanitizer Does Not Prevent Ebola Virus - Harold Thomas / Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prevent Ebola by dmahn(m): 6:23am On Aug 08, 2014
I received call from 3 diff sources today instructing me to boil water and add salt to it,then drink and rub all d part of body with the salted water...Ebola is now widespread and real....I was told this method is a very good way of preventing the virus....Say no to deadly disease
Re: Prevent Ebola by generaluthman: 6:36am On Aug 08, 2014
thats the latest news this a.m, just follow the step and count to God, may Allah guide and protect us, our family, neighbours and Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

FOR WOMEN ONLY!!! / Ebola Virus: Hand Sanitisers Turn Gold / Cholera Outbreak In Accra Declared An Epidemic As More Die.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.