Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt (1726 Views)

Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin / "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake / 8 Things Visitors Are Forbidden To Do At Oba Of Benin Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2014
Dunno if you guys heard but about 4:50 AM this morning my parents woke me and my junior brother up and forced us to take bath with Hot water with salt in it claiming that it was a directive from the OBA OF BENIN to the Edo people to take bath with hot water n salt ds morning (Must be this morning) to prevent us from contacting the Dreaded EBOLA VIRUS they even went as far as calling all out relatives to do same grin grin grin

Some other persons told me it was a directive from the MINISTRY of Health

At first i refused.. but after much pleadings and persuasion from my parents then i thought to myself "Its just salt and water, If it will prevent the Ebola virus from reaching me i should just do it" then i bath with it..

The fear of Ebola is the beginning of ..........
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by derrick333(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2014
Ebola

Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by Sdabgal: 7:22am On Aug 08, 2014
I got d same newz diz mornin nd I tot to ma sef if its real.... I fink d world is comin 2 an end.....LOTS OF LAUGH!!!!
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2014
LOL the thing is just funny,,, But i did it anyways,,, I day dread the virus
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by Emma8043(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2014
My brother me too i hear ram ooh infact na waitin my mum carry wake me up today be dat wel waitin man pickin go do aswear na only God go save mankind for this life
*plz pass this to odas*
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by Sankabson(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2014
The Rumour is fast spreading for Lagos sef Ooo..But Fo'real why Nigerians likes Fooling themselves with Fvck Rumours Ehen!.Instead of Us concentrating on the Preventions. May the Good Lord be with Us All (ameen)
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by Asek1(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2014
^^^Rumour or not, just do it. It wouldn't cause you a darn thing bro. Nobody knows what to believe about this Ebola ish anymore...
All the same, Prevention, they say, is better than cure and this thing no even get cure o so pls do the needful.
May God help us

4 Likes

Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by FYB(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2014
In my villa here in yala c.r.s. it was a salt water bath festival. Im d idontbilievit type xo i was reluctant to come out........b4 i know d whole village had taken their bath already wit salt and water btween 12am to 2am today ooo.....my mumsy salt finish sef, na dis mornin my broda wan go buy new one

1 Like

Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by Aghagba(f): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2014
lol,my mum kald me dis mawning 2 tell me,then she kald her sis, her sis kald her sistas,my grandma got the news and kald her grand children,nd lo nd behold every one are rushn to get salt nd warm water,nd i snt a msg to a wrong person all because of these crazy disease,nd i hope it doesn't deliver

1 Like

Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by Ericsdm55(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2014
Infact me and all our neighbours did the same earlier this morning. May God have mercy on us and deliver us all from EVD.
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2014
Asek1: ^^^Rumour or not, just do it. It wouldn't cause you a darn thing bro. Nobody knows what to believe about this Ebola ish anymore...
All the same, Prevention, they say, is better than cure and this thing no even get cure o so pls do the needful.
May God help us

Sorry to say this but that's absolute rubbish. Americans have come out with something to manage the situation, and all we Africans do is spreading false rumours. How does bathing with hot water added with salt cure or prevent ebola? When was it scientifically proven? Only gullible folks fall for this.

2 Likes

Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by deife(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2014
"If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."-2 Chronicles 7:14

1 Like

Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by delishpot: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2014
RedBenson:

Sorry to say this but that's absolute rubbish. Americans have come out with something to manage the situation, and all we Africans do is spreading false rumours. How does bathing with hot water added with salt cure or prevent ebola? When was it scientifically proven? Only gullible folks fall for this.

My Bros no mind them, Abeg help us find the cure Na. Help represent us on the world map ignore those people who like to pray without action and do the needful. Show them how action speaks louder than prayers or false rumours. Show them how to discover cures with science by entering your Lab and producing the cure.
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by Swash042(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2014
click this link & tnk me later
www.ebolafacts.com
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2014
delishpot:

My Bros no mind them, Abeg help us find the cure Na. Help represent us on the world map ignore those people who like to pray without action and do the needful. Show them how action speaks louder than prayers or false rumours. Show them how to discover cures with science by entering your Lab and producing the cure.

LOL grin
If white bring Pills now.. they go quickly swallow am without knowing the contents..
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by delishpot: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2014
JohnnySarz:

LOL grin
If white bring Pills now.. they go quickly swallow am without knowing the contents..

Ha ha. No be small thing o. Ebola go make man pikin kolo finish o.
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by 2kris(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2014
Even here to in jos can u imagin dat almost everyone took there bath even ganja boys wake:Dat 3am to bath with hot water and salt.anyway thank. God i took mined after so many pple had encouraged me to
Re: Bath With Salt And Hot Water To Prevent Ebola? Oba of benin or ministry of healt by tonychristopher: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2014
JohnnySarz: Dunno if you guys heard but about 4:50 AM this morning my parents woke me and my junior brother up and forced us to take bath with Hot water with salt in it claiming that it was a directive from the OBA OF BENIN to the Edo people to take bath with hot water n salt ds morning (Must be this morning) to prevent us from contacting the Dreaded EBOLA VIRUS they even went as far as calling all out relatives to do same grin grin grin

Some other persons told me it was a directive from the MINISTRY of Health

At first i refused.. but after much pleadings and persuasion from my parents then i thought to myself "Its just salt and water, If it will prevent the Ebola virus from reaching me i should just do it" then i bath with it..

The fear of Ebola is the beginning of ..........

Benin people and their oba seff... I pray that he didn't say that cos if he ever did ...he will be the best royal clown

na joke ooooo

domor ipas

oba ota okpa ewu
assess

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Some Of The Wives Of Alafin Of Oyo / True African Beauty / Vintage Nigerian Ankara Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.