Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl (7180 Views)

I'm Automatically Infatuated With Ladies Who Watch Series. / I Think I Am Being Infatuated / How 2 Know If You’re In Love Or Infatuated:my Xmas Gift 2 The "romance" Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:36am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I totally want to hear more about this when you awake...

Cuz in my experience, Africans are blindest patriots ever. They rep the loudest.
. grin grin

True
But most are all talks no actions
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: ^ this is a lie, African who were born here, are most of the times assimilated ...and BA wannabes, with their favorite line my parents are x countries...tufia
My parents are Nigerian but I am American, I consider myself black first

Are you calling me a liar? What qualifies you to judge my experience? How many years have you spent in this country, and how many states have you lived in?

Also, why were you afraid to quote me?

3 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Cuz in my experience, Africans are blindest patriots ever. They rep the loudest.

I would also like to know where that came from.

Nigerians TAKE OVER Hammarskjold Plaza the weekend of October 1 (our independence day). And the clubs that night in NYC, are straight green and white.

And we bring our African friends grin

Ooohhh I'm going to meet a famous Nigerian activist this October lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: . grin grin

True
But most are all talks no actions

Somewhat true undecided
If we give ourselves a few things to be truly excited about, maybe it'll have that much needed snowbell effect lol.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:57am On Aug 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

Are you calling me a liar? What qualifies you to judge my experience? How many years have you spent in this country, and how many states have you lived in?

afraid of quoting u? Who are u?
I guess u missed the arrow
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:59am On Aug 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

Btw you should have stated that earlier in your previous statement ..that u were talking about your personal experience
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

I would also like to know where that came from.

Nigerians TAKE OVER Hammarskjold Plaza the weekend of October 1 (our independence day). And the clubs that night in NYC, are straight green and white.

And we bring our African friends grin

Ooohhh I'm going to meet a famous Nigerian activist this October lipsrsealed

That sounds pretty awesome! NYC sounds like just the place. I basically live in the sticks, so no one really ventures out here lol...unless they want to hit the slopes.

But yh, I totally know what you mean. Anything country-related and everyone's down. They show up and they rep.

I haven't had the honor of meeting an influential African of any kind. Who is it? I'm reading Chimamanda Adichie courtesy of being on here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

That sounds pretty awesome! NYC sounds like just the place. I basically live in the sticks, so no one really ventures out here...unless they want to hit the slopes lol.

But yh, I totally know what you mean. Anything country-related and everyone's down. They show up and they rep.

I haven't had the honor of meeting an influential African of any kind. Who is it? I'm reading Chimamanda Adichie courtesy of being on here cheesy

Comeeeeee! cheesy

Africans fly here for independence weekend! There'll be a parade! There'll be hot music! Hot guys and babes! Overpriced and unremarkable Nigerian food for sale grin

And there's always a music festival/concert thing towards the end
Last year, Wande Coal came!

And then I'll take you clubbing! Bring your African fiancé!

3 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:13am On Aug 15, 2014
Why I'm not invited angry
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: I haven't had the honor of meeting an influential African of any kind. Who is it? I'm reading Chimamanda Adichie courtesy of being on here cheesy

Hehe. I shouldn't have said, but talking about the parade reminded me of it. I can't say! Don't wanna jinx it! The only clue I can give is that he has given lectures and interviews (like, on CNN!) and headed organizations and stuff lol. So I'm reeeally stoked. Plus, I really admire and respect him, as well, so I'm really honored that he agreed to meet with me.

Hahaha, a few of the people who follow me already know who it is *covers face*

2 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Why I'm not invited angry

LOOOL. Come na. Let me show you how we diasporans flex wink

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

Comeeeeee! cheesy

Africans fly here for independence weekend! There'll be a parade! There'll be hot music! Hot guys and babes! Overpriced and unremarkable Nigerian food for sale grin

And there's always a music festival/concert thing towards the end
Last year, Wande Coal came!

And then I'll take you clubbing! Bring your African fiancé!

Wow, parades, concerts and festivals, eh? Y'll go all outtt!

Girllll, I'm already flirting with the idea cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Wow, parades, concerts and festivals, eh? Y'll go all outtt!

Girllll, I'm already flirting with the idea cheesy cheesy cheesy

You should know, Nigerians don't do anything halfway grin grin grin

Lol don't just flirt, let the idea SEDUCE YOU! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

You should know, Nigerians don't do anything halfway grin grin grin

Lol don't just flirt, let the idea SEDUCE YOU! cheesy

Maybe so, but the one and only Nigerian I ever met was a true saint. Consider me misled in that respect grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:31am On Aug 15, 2014
Sounds cool, stick around ...October is not close ..we shall see

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

Hehe. I shouldn't have said, but talking about the parade reminded me of it. I can't say! Don't wanna jinx it! The only clue I can give is that he has given lectures and interviews (like, on CNN!) and headed organizations and stuff lol. So I'm reeeally stoked. Plus, I really admire and respect him, as well, so I'm really honored that he agreed to meet with me.

Hahaha, a few of the people who follow me already know who it is *covers face*

Pretty neat cheesy
I wouldn't dream of letting you risk jinxing it smiley

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

The fact that there are some Africans that want to be identified as 'other' and claim they are not black like our friend Ajuran is an example. I have met some Nigerians, Ethiopians and a few others like that when I was in the United States. Even non-African blacks want to say they are not black at times and its quite disgusting. I know we have been through this before, and I don't agree with the United States census, but if someone like say Ajuran can call others black and say he himself is not black, what does one call that?

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

The fact that there are some Africans that want to be identified as 'other' and claim they are not black like our friend Ajuran is an example. I have met some Nigerians, Ethiopians and a few others like that when I was in the United States. Even non-African blacks want to say they are not black at times and its quite disgusting. I know we have been through this before, and I don't agree with the United States census, but if someone like say Ajuran can call others black and say he himself is not black, what does one call that?

I see. So this is about the label "Black", and not about being proud to be African?

I've met/know people like that, but they were always proud of their ethnicity/country.

edit: @Fulaman198 you know there's a whole other side to that though?

3 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by axum: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Hmm. I haven't really come across any African PanAfricans, although I've seen AAs express that view.

Somalis are caught up in their own troubles lately, but I do know that government in the 80's and prior was pro-African. There was a time Somali troops used to be sent to the Aid of other countries, and I do know it supported SA's anti-apartheid movement at least. I'm not too brushed up on it all tbh. I personally think PanAfricanism is too broad a concept. We all have our own fences to mend.

Girl stop lying. Somalis enslaved Bantus, and sold them to Arabs. Ethiopians did the same too. Only ethiopians are smart enough to hide their hatred to achieve their bigger objective of rallying crazy Bantus against Arabs.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
axum:

Girl stop lying. Somalis enslaved Bantus, and sold them to Arabs. Ethiopians did the same too. Only ethiopians are smart enough to hide their hatred to achieve their bigger objective of rallying crazy Bantus against Arabs.

Why hello there, warya.

I'm not getting into all that with you again. You need to review your own history. Your mantra is nothing short of pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
grin grin
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Childofgod
Barrywhite
Axum

Hum
03supremacists at them same time...or did you get confused with your handles?

3 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by axum: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Why hello there, warya.

I'm not getting into all that with you again. You need to review your own history. Your mantra is nothing short of pathetic.

Macaanto the terrible news that you are NOT dating a Somali has reached my ears. sad

Have you brought home a FUFU EATER from the Jungles of West Africa?

Have I been lied to?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:30am On Aug 19, 2014
She wants her children to avoid the skinny and buckteeth look
Besides women don't really fancy weak males

Yup she wants to improve the genetic makeup of her family
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Romanciella(f): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2014
u re way too old to be doing this........
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
axum: Macaanto the terrible news that you are NOT dating a Somali has reached my ears. sadHave you brought home a FUFU EATER from the Jungles of West Africa?
Have I been lied to?
CAMNEWTON4PRES: She wants her children to avoid the skinny and buckteeth lookBesides women don't really fancy weak malesYup she wants to improve the genetic makeup of her family

You both have some serious issues. Sort that shyt out...friggin' whack jobs.

4 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:11am On Aug 20, 2014
Lol
U know i was joking.....i dont want u To get honor killed grin grin
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by axum: 12:33am On Aug 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

You both have some serious issues. Sort that shyt out...friggin' whack jobs.

lol, he said you are trying to improve the genetic makeup up of your future kids by mating with a Bantu. lmao

More like take 10,000 year step back in evolution.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by MisterLongman(m): 12:36am On Aug 20, 2014
temigracie: ...**singing**....dis love s unbreakable.....
As in unbreakable plate
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:54am On Aug 20, 2014
axum:

lol, he said you are trying to improve the genetic makeup up of your future kids by mating with a Bantu. lmao

More like take 10,000 year step back in evolution.
And mating with a somalian is Like never evolving shocked tufia
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Romanciella: u re way too old to be doing this........

Wane ne/ni?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by axum: 12:23am On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
And mating with a somalian is Like never evolving shocked tufia

Be honest my friend. If you look at a Somali and a Nigerian, just looking at Nigerians they look like closer to primates. Also look at the history of Somalia vs Negroids. You guys were slaves and walking in the jungle for the past several hundreds years, until Europeans showed you civilization

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Collection Of Hilarious African Memes / Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. / Plumber Caught Masturbating Before Using Se x To y On Himself During Work (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.