Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria (7139 Views)

From Ebola To Marburg, It Is A Season Of Deadly Viruses / Meet The ECOWAS Diplomat Who Took Ebola To Port Harcourt / US Doctor Infected With Ebola To Be Released From Hospital Soon (PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by inteli: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2014
Fresh information from Liberia suggests that the late Patrick Sawyer, the first man to die of Ebola in Nigeria, was in fact quarantined by Liberian health authorities prior to boarding a flight to Nigeria.

Patrick Sawyer of LiberiaPatrick Sawyer of Liberia ABC 5 THIS DAY reports that Liberian Minister of State II for Foreign Affairs, Sr. Nurudeen Mohammed, said that this information arose upon discussion of talks between President Johnson-Sirleaf and Nigeria's Ambassador to Liberia, Chigozie Oby-Nadozie. Sawyer's sister had allegedly died of the virus before his trip to Nigeria, a tragedy that is said to have been his method of contracting the virus.

Vice President of ECOWAS, Dr. Toga Mcintosh, further confirmed that Sawyer did in fact flee medical watch placed upon him after his sister's reported death. At a briefing today, Mcintosh said "because he had contact with somebody who died from Ebola, he was quarantined in his own country, but he evaded the quarantine and came to Nigeria."

The minister encourages affected West African countries to come together to combat the crisis, rather than shuffle the responsibility.

Sawyer is reported to have acted erratically and looked sick on CCTV footage from Liberia's James Spriggs Payne airport in Monrovia, Liberia, raising security suspicion there. Despite this, he was allowed to fly out of the country.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/08/07/ebola-new-details-suggest-patrick-sawyer-escaped-quarantine-liberia-heading-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by SalC: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Even when he knew what his coming down to Nigeria will cost us, he proceeded to come and endanger our country, may God judge him for this.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by redsun(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2014
Didn't Nigeria authority know there was Ebola epidemic in Liberia? And when they observed a sickly Liberian on the aircraft,why didn't the airline sectioned him immediately on the plane? Are the airlines not aware of such dangers when they fly into that country on regularly?

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by pussygotlips: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2014
I blame the authorities for allowing this ni**g* (rip)

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by LaurelP(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2014
See as him head big like Dele Momodu own grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2014
That airline that brought him into this country..knowing his health status... should never be allow to fly into Nigeria forever.

17 Likes

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by Kanwulia: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2014
He was just an unfortunate victim in all this.
Why call him a beast? undecided
The man went to visit his dying sister, he is a MARRIED MAN.
I doubt he would have endangered his life if he knew what was to befall him.

Look at INSENSITIVITY in the crudest form.
Tomorrow some NUT-JOB will accuse me of being insensitive.

Shiooooooooooooooor!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by nitrogen(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2014
Kanwulia: He was just an unfortunate victim in all this.

Oga, wetin you dey yarn na? No vex person this morning o... angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by Kanwulia: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2014
nitrogen:

Oga, wetin you dey yarn na? No vex person this morning o... angry angry angry

This is a global menace that affects EVERYONE.
You are not special, so quit whining.
Na your mates dey for lab dey find cure. . . you siddon for NL dey curse ya GOD for sending your PESTILENCE for your wickedness!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Vex na! If you vex finish. . . .you log off! kiss
Abi wetin you fit do pass dat? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by Emchio: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2014
Have you read the full story about this fellow? He was under full observation in Liberia, before sneaking into Nigeria, fully aware of his health status!

The questions we should be asking is, if this act is out of wickedness or ignorance. And since the Government of Liberia did apologize earlier this week, I advice the Nigerian Government should do the needful by demanding full compensation for the families of those who by one way or the other have been affected by this man's act of wickedness!

Shiooooooooooooooor!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by lokoloko84(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2014
It is totally wrong to call him a beast. When people outside this country call you monkey, you all will cry and whine.What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by sayemma: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2014
Our government has failed us again we need change

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2014
God will deliver us.

Learn How to Invest at profitng and earn 50% profit every 20days... www.profitng.com
Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by UnknownT: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2014
Dude even looked like a bleaching addict. May God punish him wherever he is
Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by nitrogen(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

This is a global menace that affects EVERYONE.
You are not special, so quit whining.
Na your mates dey for lab dey find cure. . . you siddon for NL dey curse ya GOD for sending your PESTILENCE for your wickedness!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Vex na! If you vex finish. . . .you log off! kiss
Abi wetin you fit do pass dat? undecided

You dey craze! tongue

Dem tell you say I be lab technologist? Meanwhile, if not a fishy stuff, why did the silly man come to Naija, I heard that he even fought with the doctor(s) that attended to him, he intentionally did that thing, and that is what your sorry yansh fail to understand. Oloshious fellow, he should rot in hell angry angry

He was a medical terrorist!

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by rattlesnake(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2014
He's a Satanist angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2014
They should look for that his wife and all grown up members of his family and inject them with the Virus... grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2014
He knew he was sick but came to Nigeria. It was reported that he vomitted at the airport, laid on his stomach for a while at the airport and avoided contact with people.

Why then did he come to Nigeria? This is a case of medical terrorism. I bet he thought he'd get better medical attention in Nigeria than in Liberia. In as much as he is a stupid and wicked fellow that deserves no pity, why did our authorities allow him to land on our soil, knowing that he is sick and his country has ebola?

The attitude of Nigerians to their work should be reviewed. Our attitude of thinking that we are immune from certain disasters in our 'spirit of Naija' mantra should also be jettisoned. Let us be pro-active for once!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by Demdem(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2014
One eediot just told me now that General Buhari is the chief sponsor of Ebola.
I just walked away. He is a well-known Jonathan cocck sucker here in Ph.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by colossus2: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by stinggy(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2014
May this idi0t roast in Hell angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by rigarmortis: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2014

Shiooooooooooooooor!

the guy should rot in the innermost part of downtown ghetto in hell.

in fact his body should be brought out, given 50 lashes save one of the cane, then shot in the head, since his body is unfit for dogs to eat, he should be fed to aids infested vultures, if they refuse, he should be mashed in pulp and flushed down a public toilet in downtown lagos.

nonsense.

a fool who deliberately exposed ppl to danger is not worth my sympathy, how will you try to console the family and kids of the innocent doctor and newly infected nurses?

devil may a55 fukkkccc him with a two headed dikkkcc for all I care

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by priscaoge(f): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2014
And his people will be busy shouting RIP undecided Can someone who purposely came down to Nigeria to infect innocent people with a deadly virus ever find Peace He is aware of his sickness yet still went ahead to come down here for a conference angry God prevented him from attending that conference in Calabar, if not, Nigeria would Have been in a deeper shit undecided undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by cococandy(f): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2014
Thought they said he was a white man.
Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by SalC: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2014
cococandy: Thought they said he was a white man.
Yeah he's a Liberian born American
Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by Bryancrox(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2014
See he head,Abeg make nobody like my post i hear say person fit get Ebola through Nairaland likes

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by Waspy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
Enough hating and cursing already, afterall the milk is spilt angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by ignis: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
cococandy: Thought they said he was a white man.

Who said
Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by wonlasewonimi: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
someone else would have brought it anyway.
Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by Amanyanabo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
since he knew he had d virus in him why still come to naija
dey said he was showing symptoms of ebola @ d airport and he was still allowed to board d flight....hmmmm or could it b dat he was sent here to spread ebola
Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by thorpido(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
It was just plain wickedness to be aware of an illness of such magnitude and its implications and deliberately expose others to it.
Re: Picture Of The BEAST That Brought Ebola To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
A single mistake could prove fatal,I don't really blame him,but our incompetent authorities that allow a medical terrorist in our nation starting from the airline,our border control unit,and our govt..a proactive measure should have been taken since it was reported in the other region.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lassa Fever Kills Abia Doctor / Why Do Yorubas Bleach So Much? / First In Nigeria, Ultrasound Scan In 3d/4d Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.