Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Many Of You Bathe With Salt This Morning? Come In And Share Your Experience! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Of You Bathe With Salt This Morning? Come In And Share Your Experience! (762 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / Stop Using Soap When You Bathe! / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Bathe With Salt This Morning? Come In And Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Lol! Can't stop laughing, but seriously, how many of you bathe with warm salt water this morning? Well i did, but, i didn't believe, it will cure the pandemic virus, ebola, wel, i recieved a call, from about 16 of my friends by 3am, telling me, to bath with hot water, with salt added to it, and letter drink it! That it wil stop d spread of ebola, meaning, that is the cure! Well i highly doubted them, but, i just followed the old saying, prevention is better than cure! I knew doing it will do me no harm, so i just have to do it, for doing sake! I even went on asking my self, if ebola is now an air borne disease!
Well make God save his people!
Now, to the big question, how did u feel, when u heard the news? And what ran through ur mind?
Re: How Many Of You Bathe With Salt This Morning? Come In And Share Your Experience! by ifysimple(f): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2014
i was called before 6.am but i refused to take it. My mum was begging me to do it, i said no. Common sense told me that there was no science behind it.

I have protected Nigeria and myself with psalm 91.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Bathe With Salt This Morning? Come In And Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2014
ifysimple: i was called before 6.am but i refused to take it. My mum was begging me to do it, i said no. Common sense told me that there was no science behind it.

I have protected Nigeria and myself with psalm 91.
so you didnt bath afterall!
Re: How Many Of You Bathe With Salt This Morning? Come In And Share Your Experience! by tolu4you: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2014
I dnt fall for such a gullible rumor
Re: How Many Of You Bathe With Salt This Morning? Come In And Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
tolu4you: I dnt fall for such a gullible rumor
hmmm, i hear you.
Re: How Many Of You Bathe With Salt This Morning? Come In And Share Your Experience! by ifysimple(f): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
juliuswizy:
so you didnt bath afterall!

Yea, i did not o
Re: How Many Of You Bathe With Salt This Morning? Come In And Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kindly follow back
juliuswizy:
hmmm, i hear you.
Re: How Many Of You Bathe With Salt This Morning? Come In And Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Unibenstudent: Kindly follow back
why?

(1) (Reply)

. / Female Student Infects 324 Men With Hiv To Get Revenge / U.S. Airports To Begin Screening Body Temperatures Of Passengers From Ebola Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.