Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) (4927 Views)

★ Celebrity Baby Mamas That Don’t Like Exposing Themselves - 360jamng.(com) / Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) / ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) by spectramissile: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2014
See more of the cute pictures below:

http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/fikayo-gideons-blog-fikimania_92.html

SOURCE: Fikayo Gideon's Blog

Re: Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2014
Kim's baby is sooooooooo Cute. wow.

1 Like

Re: Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) by purplesummer(f): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2014
Hey! That's Kanye's mouth on the baby! grin
Re: Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) by spectramissile: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2014
kennygee: Kim's baby is sooooooooo Cute. wow.

Ladies with their passion for cute babies, i share the same feeling though but her remaining pictures on OP's blog are more cute than this once
Re: Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2014
And thats how my mouth will be on our baby*runs and hides inside side my house roof*
purplesummer: Hey! That's Kanye's mouth on the baby! grin
Re: Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) by Waspy(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2014
Reasons i gat to marry a beauty
Re: Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) by purplesummer(f): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2014
Unibenstudent: And thats how my mouth will be on our baby*runs and hides inside side my house roof*
Lol. You wish
Re: Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2014
Just imagine ur son having a purple lips, isnt that wonderful
purplesummer:
Lol. You wish
Re: Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) by purplesummer(f): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2014
Unibenstudent: Just imagine ur son having a purple lips, isnt that wonderful
Purple lips Isn't that Ebola symptom?

1 Like

Re: Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2014
Cute baby...
Re: Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
purplesummer:
grin grin cheesy
Re: Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kim seems to have a tear rolling down her cheek..
Re: Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) by Ariyke: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Beautiful baby cheesy
Re: Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) by BaddieKay(f): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
World's cutest baby,like seriously?!!The baby ain't dah cute joor,bur she's cute
Re: Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) by sexyjessy(f): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
purplesummer:

cheesy cheesy wicked geh
Re: Meet World Cutest Celebrity Baby With Pictures Of Her New Hair Style (north Wes) by Godmother(f): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kim is looking trim. Good to know she has shed that baby fat and regained herself back. Baby is cute too but not the cutest abeg

(1) (Reply)

Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic / Kerry Washington's Husband Is A Nigerian! (read Story) / Enugu Road Block 3 Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.