Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

My Relationship With Women Pls Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With Women Pls Help (3485 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Paulakosu(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
biggerboyc:
OK. Thanks very much. But it was an experience for me
cool
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Agybabe: Op, maybe your appearance, character or shape turns her off. sad

From your dp...hmmm...na true. I see am say you fine. cheesy

You may be academically sound but not wooingly sound. tongue

Even with your intelligence, a girl made you to cry. Smh. angry
kids all over NL grin

the book you read, did it ask you to cry?

Chai!!! angry angry

Are you sure you're trying to help the OP?? undecided
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Agybabe(f): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tizak:

Chai!!! angry angry

No
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by mencade5(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha ha..am only kidding o..ha ha ha grin but truly u be fine bobo.
una don start abi?
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bro, you could have highlighted the important part. No time waste

Anyway leave that girl alone, delete her number from your phone and never speak to her again.
No girl i repeat no girl is worth the stress
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
Agybabe:
No

@OP, don't mind this yeye geh tongue , and don't let her discourage you.

As for me, no girl is as important as the way you portrayed your target to be. There's plenty other fish in the sea. I believe that before you ask 5 or 6 girls out, with the books you have read, you should be able to get one to say yes.

But if your brain is seized by this one and only girl and you must get her by all means, then you have to let her go (temporarily). Then go and practice on other girls for like 3 months. Make it a practice to meet at least 3 new girls weekly and ask them out. After doing this for about 2 months, you will have developed a good game. When you are confident enough, go back to the girl doing shakara (if you still feel the need to) and ask her out.
CAVEAT: The above will only work if you stop every form of communication with the girl for the duration. And be a man.

If she is still talking rubbish, dump her sorry ass and with your new found skills hook up with a hotter babe and carry on with your life

Life is too short to waste time chasing girls...

Cheers.

I'm out.
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by worth(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bro gather up yourslf . pls if u don't want to have fish in any of your courses and ve depreciated CGPA forget abt her. It once happen to me when I got to year 2 in my university days, but wen I realised my CGPA had depreciated frm 4.01 to 2.39 and had a fish (f) and lot of eba (E) guy I gave myself some brain. so wise up. There are alot of pretty, gud, understanding, loving girls
. so continue building ur CGPA. One love.
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
Agybabe: Op, maybe your appearance, character or shape turns her off. sad

From your dp...hmmm...na true. I see am say you fine. cheesy

You may be academically sound but not wooingly sound. tongue

Even with your intelligence, a girl made you to cry. Smh. angry
kids all over NL grin

the book you read, did it ask you to cry?
Thank very much. Its not my which to cry but was just an emotional palarva. But the cry I'm talking about was not that noisy one ooo.

Its like embarassed embarassed
Its called sobbing. Just when tear roll on someone's chick
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tizak:

Chai!!! angry angry

Every critics is a help to me. It makes me know what people thinks of me. But not all critics matters.
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Agybabe(f): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
biggerboyc:
Thank very much. Its not my which to cry but was just an emotional palarva. But the cry I'm talking about was not that noisy one ooo.

Its like embarassed embarassed
Its called sobbing. Just when tear roll on someone's chick
okay. Take am easy.

Tizak:

As for me, no girl is as important as the way you portrayed your target to be. There's plenty other fish in the sea. I believe that before you ask 5 or 6 girls out, with the books you have read, you should be able to get one to say yes.

But if your brain is seized by this one and only girl and you must get her by all means, then you have to let her go (temporarily). Then go and practice on other girls for like 3 months. Make it a practice to meet at least 3 new girls weekly and ask them out. After doing this for about 2 months, you will have developed a good game. When you are confident enough, go back to the girl doing shakara (if you still feel the need to) and ask her out.
CAVEAT: The above will only work if you stop every form of communication with the girl for the duration. And be a man.

If she is still talking rubbish, dump her sorry ass and with your new found skills hook up with a hotter babe and carry on with your life

Cheers.

I'm out.
*in Helen Paul's voice*
ah ah nah...what I do
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by nas4q(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
You can try series of online hookups to try to boost ur confidence. The moment d first chick falls, u can use d morale booster to toast series of chicks on d go and u will see with time, d ladies will be all on ur neck, it's just for u now to weed out d worthy and unworthy ones. It works, give it a try!
biggerboyc:
Thanks bro. But not that no one want to accept my proposal but I find it difficult to even try another.
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tizak:

Cheers.

I'm out.

Thanks man. U have said it all. Ur brain no go damage.
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Owu by force ?
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
biggerboyc:
Owk sister. But that cry is the last cry for me in this world. But I don't mind if I get the opportunity to also make her do thesame. I will fight for it even if not on me. She must pay ooo. I'm on a revenge mission now
revenge mission just cos u have lame pick up lines ....jokes apart,why wud u want to revenge on a gurl just cos she doesnt wanna date u,rmb u have sisters and wil hav daughters..yet u said u were intelligent.....u need a shrink !
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
nas4q: You can try series of online hookups to try to boost ur confidence. The moment d first chick falls, u can use d morale booster to toast series of chicks on d go and u will see with time, d ladies will be all on ur neck, it's just for u now to weed out d worthy and unworthy ones. It works, give it a try!
Bro thanks. I'm a good online toaster but there are things wey dey always spoil my show.

1. The girl online are more beautiful than the way they appear. Some if u meet them real life u won't like them. The was a girl I was chatting with online on 2go her name is shade. I don't toast her but with the way we chat she was eager to meet me. But on sight I just manage to spend 20 minute.

2. The girl wey dey respond well online go now start forming.

And several others
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Agybabe:
*in Helen Paul's voice*
ah ah nah...what I do

You abi? I just dey look you... angry

See as you want spoil our brother ministry angry angry

@op bro, don't worry, your ministry is moving to permanent site very soon. And you will come and share ur testimony.
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bootybuttchic: revenge mission just cos u have lame pick up lines ....jokes apart,why wud u want to revenge on a gurl just cos she doesnt wanna date u,rmb u have sisters and wil hav daughters..yet u said u were intelligent.....u need a shrink !
Thanks. But let me highlight her offense

1. She suffered me. There was a time she told me she will come and see me she didn't come. That day rain spoilt all my book on my way back to my room.

2. She used me. There was a time she asked me a question during test and I supplied.

3. She made me cry.

4. She toiled with my emotion. She should have not avoid me and let me know she has someone rather than trying to play pranks.

So on
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by jennylove7575(f): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
mencade5: una don start abi?
see jealousy ha ha ha grin grin
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by profemoral(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
biggerboyc:

1. She suffered me. There was a time she told me she will come and see me she didn't come. That day rain spoilt all my book on my way back to my room.

2. She used me. There was a time she asked me a question during test and I supplied.

3. She made me cry.

4. She toiled with my emotion. She should have not avoid me and let me know she has someone rather than trying to play pranks.

So on

which school do u attend.
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
profemoral:

which school do u attend.
Bro. Kwara state university. Pls don't ask me more than this ooo cos my people fit dey here
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Amanyanabo(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
dude from wat hv read, it seems all d ladies around u r dere because u r "intelligent" dey get close to u because dey nid hlp with deir academics( assignment etc) nd not necessarily because dere r "feeling" u
wat am trying to say is dat it seems dey r only using u
dont b in a hurry to get into a relationship which u will end up regreting or bfore u turn maga for one gal

as for d babe forget her many more will come ur way
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Thanks man
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
YOU ARE TOO FOOOOLISH..MSTWEEW!
biggerboyc:

3. She made me cry.

So on
[s]
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bootybuttchic: YOU ARE TOO FOOOOLISH..MSTWEEW![s]
I don't know what calls for the use of the word 'foolish'. Did i say something wrong. If yes correct me and if no just let me be, if u don't have any thing to say shut the hell up
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by nas4q(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Shut your butt pls. Thanks!
Bootybuttchic: YOU ARE TOO FOOOOLISH..MSTWEEW![s]
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by daryoor(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
you are not as intelligent as u think you are #fact
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
daryoor: you are not as intelligent as u think you are #fact
OK sir. I didn't say I'm all knowing so how dull am I. Intelligent I mean here is in my field of study
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by EejaNla01(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
op you really need to stop all this attitude of "am handsome,intelligent,rich etc..

ladies aren't attracted to BOYS boasting up and down, they ill just near you to gain one or two things and move on to d real MEN out there...

reread what mencade wrote and follow it, never cry in a ladies presence, stop being desperate about them,see it as a yes or No game and work harder to be a better man....

In future d said girl might miss you and wish you back if your doing better and even be with another more beautiful lady,that's a lot better revenge than plan hurting her

some guys have spent lots,waist energy,time and being maga ed much more than you,they only grew to learn and be stronger.
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by daryoor(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
biggerboyc:
OK sir. I didn't say I'm all knowing so how dull am I. Intelligent I mean here is in my field of study
thats brilliance jor.
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
@ EejaNla01 thanks man. God bless u. I've never boast about howGod created me I wrote those one so that people that want to advice me will have a clue. And wont assume anything. Those detail have never come out of my mouth. Others suggestion are well taken and will be considered
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
daryoor:
thats brilliance jor.
But do u know anyone who is not intelligent at all no matter how small it may be. Owk pls define intelligence according to u
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by LoveDecay(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
You should have asked fr help when she did not show up fr classes.

Am sure u suspected something was off.

If u asked then my advice would be . miss the next lecture u have with her or when next u see her ignore her. It quite easy.

The ignoring part works best when really close to her she will expect u to say some thing but ....he he lips sealed eyes forward.

To get a cold girl u need to be on her mind either negatively or positively it does not matter.

And if I may add. Most times when or tripping for one chick anoda who may have Berra looks would be tripping for u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend / Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year / 10 Photos Of ‘ode’ Questions DUMB Nigerian Guys Ask Girls About menstruation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.