Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) (50462 Views)

Omawunmi & Husband Send Valentine Greetings To Fans. / Femi Kuti's Kids Win At Their School's Sports Event (photos) / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: Are you guys on holiday? Is your semester over? Just wondering,cos you seem to be active on NL as of late.

Hmmm!!....weren't you the same dude who during a PM conversation, told me I haven't been on Nairaland of late?..
Whatever trick you're trying to play; Dont try it....I'm the wrong one, cos I know that was damn well a dig, because you know I told you I was still on holidays.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by musiwa93: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
This picture is not the white house, this is Union train station infront of the white house

Do you want to enter into the white house.. where are you? So omawunmi was the one written on the internet... Saying she was coming to DC... That funny.. that shocking.. So you people really want to meet me. I assume it was a joke off the internet.. I did not know who ever was written was serious.

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
myola777: you again, i am very sure this lady will commit suicide when you see the picture of dbanj and obama. you know he is getting closer. he has already got to obama villa. just watch!

Just curious, because he got into White House, a place where elementary and high school kids go for their summer trip, that means he's getting closer...Interesting. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
musiwa93: This picture is not the white house, this is Union train station infront of the white house

Do you want to enter into the white house.. where are you? So omawunmi was the one written on the internet... Saying she was coming to DC... That funny.. that shocking.. So you people really want to meet me. I assume it was a joke off the internet.. I did not know who ever was written was serious.

Oga, Union Station is not in front of White House o.. grin

This looks like the Eisenhower Building
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
Here is a similar picture

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by musiwa93: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Thanks for the correction. what station is infront that look like a museum
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
musiwa93: Thanks for the correction.

YW smiley

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
musiwa93: Thanks for the correction. what station is infront that look like a museum

That's Union Station. That's because Union Station is a multi-purpose building that houses several hundreds of stores, Amtrak, the WMATA trains, and several bus lines to NY, etc. That's the one that looks like the Museum. grin
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!!....weren't you the same dude who during a PM conversation, told me me I haven't been on Nairaland of late?.
Me? Haba!shockedshocked

You are confusing me with some other random guy you are PMing o. And this is so not funny.sad

Maybe you might have to start numbering each of the people you chat with so as to differentiate them. This is the 2nd time you are mistaking me for someone else.sad

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2014

UNION STATION, WASHINGTON DC
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by musiwa93: 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
;;
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
musiwa93: This picture is not the white house, this is Union train station infront of the white house

Lol. The Aare Musiwa has spoken!grin
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
It's no surprise visitors often mistake it for the White House. The WH is on Penn Avenue, a highly secured street, that looks cut off from K street if I recall carefully. Cars do NOT drive in front of it, you got to walk..

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: Me? Haba!shockedshocked

You are confusing me with some other random guy you are PMing o. And this is so not funny.sad

Maybe you might have to start numbering each of the people you chat with so as to differentiate them. This is the 2nd time you are mistaking me for someone else.sad

Fine!!!!.....So as to avoid you from been constanly mistaken for "SOME OTHER RANDOM GUY",....How about; no more PM conversations ......I guess that should be the solution?.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by musiwa93: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
[b][size=28pt].
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: But the direct opposite is the case with Aso Rock Villa. Smh.

Yeah because thats the headquarters of thievery and corruption, no transparency, they don't want people catching a glimpse of what goes on in there.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
[img]http://macwhatley.files./2007/04/roman-in-dc-176.jpg[/img]

That's the street I'm talking about that's cutoff where regular cars are prohibited except police vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Antell95(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

Ehhhhhh?...,okay now
Runs to tire wrapper; and head gear and some koko shoes.....Its is me and u today.

undecided
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by tpia1: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
manny4life: It's no surprise visitors often mistake it for the White House. The WH is on Penn Avenue, a highly secured street, that looks cut off from K street if I recall carefully. Cars do NOT drive in front of it, you got to walk..

There used to be a subway stop which let you right in front of the white house.

It was closed after sept 11( I think).

Blue or green line or something.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
musiwa93: [size=28pt]Do you want to enter into the white house.. ?

[/size]

Lol, are you giving free WH tours? grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by musiwa93: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by bankyblue(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Set of m*d men on this trend.
@the first page.
SMH
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by musiwa93: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
tpia1:

There used to be a subway stop which let you right in front of the white house.

It was closed after sept 11.

Blue or green line or something.

You mean directly in front of the White House? shocked shocked

My recall of the White House doesn't place ANY building in front of it. There are stations where you get off, like if you get off on K street, you can walk the way down to Penn towards the World Bank, turn left and proceed to the 16th Block of Penn Avenue. My collection doesn't place ANY station in front of the White House Before and AFTER 9/11. The Blue, Red and Green lines puts you on stations close to the white house but the METRO MAP just got a face lift with the introduction of the Silver Line (almost 25 years after). If that had been the case, the map will reflect that.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by tpia1: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
I could be wrong, but I think a long time ago, one of the subway stops let you out at the white house.

However, I'm not sure.

I heard about the silver line some years back.

the metro is also being expanded to those other regions being developed now , beyond the immediate dc area, right?
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is Metro's map

Either of the Farragut station or McPherson Square can get you easily to the White House grin
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by tpia1: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
It was probably the blue line, since the green line used to be the most recent.

However, like I said, I'm not sure.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
tpia1: I could be wrong, but I think a long time ago, one of the subway stops let you out at the white house.

However, I'm not sure.

I heard about the silver line some years back.

the metro is also being expanded to those other regions being developed now , beyond the immediate dc area, right?

Yes, the Silver line is coming to Dulles Airport area, and yes it is being expanded. It will connect DC directly to Washington-Dulles International Airport.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by tpia1: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Also not sure I like the new map format. Looks very industrial.
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
tpia1: It was probably the blue line, since the green line used to be the most recent.

However, like I said, I'm not sure.

It's all good.. grin

The Silver line will run in the same direction as the Orange line to Vienna-Fairfax, GMU. I think it's supposed to continue from Vienna-Fairfax, or veer off from West Falls Church...
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
tpia1: Also not sure I like the new map format. Looks very industrial.

The new map is supposedly interactively digital, where you touch it and it does some magic... It's gonna be tight, that's what I heard. grin
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

Fine!!!!.....So as to avoid you from been constanly mistaken to "SOME OTHER RANDOM GUY",....How about; no more PM conversations ......I guess that should be the solution?.

Do as you wish,please. Do whatever you like/want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Finest Celebrities(pictures). / Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day / Wizkid Wears N750,000 Gucci Jacket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.