Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. (4207 Views)

Northern Group Gives Saraki 3days Ultimatum To Resign As President Of The Senate / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by M0GIDI: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2014
Rumour going round in Osun is that Ogbeni Rauf is going to resign from the ritualist cult of ogboni tonight.

Report says Ogbeni is not happy with Ogboni ritual in which the first-born male child is ritualistically cut on the face. Am predicting a big fallout with "Alaye Ogboni" (king of Ogboni) eBola Ahmed Tinubu.

Does anyone have more info?

No tribalism just deal with the issues raised, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by HowFar: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2014
I thought Ogboni was proscribed, what a backward culture.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by aryzgreat: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2014
his name sounds ogboni too.OGBENI

10 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by M0GIDI: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2014
aryzgreat: his name sounds ogboni too.OGBENI
grin grin grin grin
After losing the election the slowpoke can as well vie for the position of Alaye Ogboni.

14 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by HowFar: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2014
aryzgreat: his name sounds ogboni too.OGBENI

They are one and the same, only difference is the "e" and "o" hahaha.

4 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by Firefire(m): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2014
Ogbeni: Just One Term is enough.

Omisore: Are you sure ONE TERM?

Ogbeni: YES! Just One. Trust me.

Omisore: Ok oooo, no story later ooo

16 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by meforyou1(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2014
and tomorrow, the ayotolla islamic fundamentalist shall be dethroned.

9 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by Firefire(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Omisore: Ogbeni ki lo dee? Se bi you said One Term Is enough ?

Ogbeni: You, I dey warn you oooo, which time I talk One Term is enough

Ogbeni: Omisore, take your time.

Omisore: Habaa, you said you be Omoluabi now, respect yourself. We agreed ONE TERM, U don forget ?

15 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by HowFar: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Ogbeni's one term ends tomorrow.

12 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by Firefire(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2014
Ogbeni: One Term is not enough, I need TWO TERMs. First Term was to serve Osun people and SECOND term na to serve myself and my boss BAT

Ogbeni: Naa our way for APC, same method Fashola use grin

11 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by M0GIDI: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Firefire: Ogbeni: One Term is not enough, I need TWO TERMs. First Term was to serve Osun people and SECOND term na to serve myself and my boss BAT

Ogbeni: Naa our way for APC, same method Fashola use grin

Who dash monkey second term, by next month Rauf will be back repairing fridge freezers.

10 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by Firefire(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Alayeluwa Oba Okunade Sijuwade - Olubuse II The Ooni of Ife

No 2nd Term for any governor in Osun State. NO, NO, NO. Not Even for you Raufu Aregbesola.

8 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by Firefire(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Raufu Aregbesola: Alayeluwa Oba Okunade Sijuwade - Olubuse II The Ooni of Ife, I beg you let me go one more term. cry

Raufu Aregbesola: Dr. Iyiola Omisore, I beg you let me complete my term cry

Raufu Aregbesola: Osun people, I beg una, make una let me complete my 2 term oooo cry

9 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by Firefire(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ogbeni: dearisgodooooooooooooooooooo cry cry cry

Ogbeni: So, I will return back to my Refrigerator Repairing and full term poultry

Aye ma ni ika oooooooooooooo

12 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by UpEdo: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
Firefire: Alayeluwa Oba Okunade Sijuwade - Olubuse II The Ooni of Ife

No 2nd Term for any governor in Osun State. NO, NO, NO. Not Even for you Raufu Aregbesola.
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by M0GIDI: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
@Firefire

You go kill person with laugh grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by Firefire(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
UpEdo:
grin grin

cool

Goodbye to Ogbe(o)ni Raufu Adesoji Aregbesola from Bola Ige House Osogbo, Osun State.

Odabooooooooooooooooooooooo

Odigbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Odigbereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Odigbaoseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

10 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
This firefire guy is cray! grin
Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by Firefire(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
M0GIDI: @Firefire

You go kill person with laugh grin grin grin

My selfless contribution to the emancipation of Osun State and South West from the grip of BolaAhmedTinubu (BAT) and his APC Party. cool

9 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by Kundagarten: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
9jacrip: This firefire guy is cray! grin

Don't play with "fire" sorry "firefire" grin

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by M0GIDI: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
Firefire:

My selfless contribution to the emancipation of Osun State and South West from the grip of BolaAhmedTinubu (BAT) and his APC Party. cool

Ride on bro!!

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by Gbawes: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ogbeni ogboni whats d difference?

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by seunlayi(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
How do I get here? Funny thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by ShineuEye: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hehehe Ogboni Rauf don finish.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by PheezyLee(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
sum foo|s can lyk 2bliv dz crap &haters can lyk 2goan d!e for all we care.... #kokanye#1GudTurnDservsAnoda
Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by LFJ: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
God have mercy on us, I can no longer pretend that there is is no problem. Things are getting awkward everyday, our youth are losing their minds. Where is our hope for the future when those we are going to rely on for the future suddenly going mad and dancing naked in the sun.
If it is our sin, please forgive us and restore the sanity of mind of our youth.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by mogentle(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
You are making Ogbeni more popular, go on please. Silly boys rendering free popularity service unknowingly. Please, create more thread for Ogbeni, it's really needed. Awon oloshi.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf To Resign As "Are Ogboni" Tonight. by tit(f): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
mogentle: You are making Ogbeni more popular, go on please. Silly boys rendering free popularity service unknowingly. Please, create more thread for Ogbeni, it's really needed. Awon oloshi.

You are ogboni member.
You do not like good thing.
I bet you enjoy ritual killing.
Go and join Boko Haram too.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN / 'buhari-amaechi Ticket, A Fatal Error' - Doyin Okupe Tweeted - See Tweet / False Asset Declaration: Nigerians Must Stand With Code Of Conduct Bureau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.