Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Another Sure Means Of Getting Traffic For Bloggers. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Another Sure Means Of Getting Traffic For Bloggers. (802 Views)

Tips For Getting Traffic To Your Blog Or Website. / Popular Ogbonge Blog Crisis: Lessons For Bloggers / Is This A Better Way Of Getting Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Sure Means Of Getting Traffic For Bloggers. by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 08, 2014
I will be talking about displaying blog list on blogger today. Am sure you know what it is, if you dont then blog list is an inbuilt blogger gadgets which can be easily add to your blog (layout --- Add a gadget --- blog list). blog list is a means of showing other blogs activities on your blog by just adding their url on your blog list configuration. blogger will do the rest and you can add upto 50 blog to your list.

this is the trick I will add you to my bloglist and you will also add me to your bloglist there by exchanging traffic.

My advise : Dont add a blog of thesame niche to your blog list because if that blog is better than yours you may loose your traffic

blog list also allow more SEO recognition because is serve has a means of back links.

so if you are intrested drop your blog url and your niche ...toast each other,agree on a deal and add each other to your blog list.

if you add a blog to your list and he doesnt add your blog to is list you can kindly remove his blog.

let get it started! !
Re: Another Sure Means Of Getting Traffic For Bloggers. by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 08, 2014
my Blog url : www.viclodge.xyz/
My niche : Techs and webmaster tips
Niche I need: Sport, Health and Entertainment
Numbers of blog I want to add : 9
Re: Another Sure Means Of Getting Traffic For Bloggers. by emmyw(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nice one
Re: Another Sure Means Of Getting Traffic For Bloggers. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Another Sure Means Of Getting Traffic For Bloggers. by kingstylo01(m): 7:10am On Jul 05, 2015
http://slytechspot..com android tips, reviews, apps etc.
Re: Another Sure Means Of Getting Traffic For Bloggers. by goldenone(f): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
www.healthyarenang.com health new blog pls drop tips to help! thanks
Re: Another Sure Means Of Getting Traffic For Bloggers. by kingstylo01(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Another Sure Means Of Getting Traffic For Bloggers. by bamac(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
http://bamisepeters..com Life, relationship, children and events
Re: Another Sure Means Of Getting Traffic For Bloggers. by Warlord3000(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Own A Website For Just 10k Call 08172100791 / I Need Help On Site Review / Facebook Fanpage For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.