Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited (8067 Views)

Interview Invitation At Voguepay / Total Test Invitation At Lekki / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
pls who else got this?
I applied last week and they called me on phone this morning to know if I'll be available for interview on Monday. I was later sent a mail. Its for customer care service-abeokuta. But interview is in Lagos, yaba.

Their website doesn't give much info about them. I need to know what they do. If they're real or scam. Thanks
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Its scam u hear undecided

dont go u hear make another person go collect d correct job cheesy cool

booqee: pls who else got this?
I applied last week and they called me on phone this morning to know if I'll be available for interview on Monday. I was later sent a mail. Its for customer care service-abeokuta. But interview is in Lagos, yaba.

Their website doesn't give much info about them. I need to know what they do. If they're real or scam. Thanks
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by felix281(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
They are recruitment agency for most banks...so, no need to be afarid..they are REAL..I know there office here in PH. Gudluck.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
thank you Felix and knucklehead.
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
u welcome
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by Slytacus(m): 1:18am On Aug 09, 2014
. I also received a call and mail from them to attend an interview with their client @ Ikorodu on tuesday. (Accounts Officer position). I wish u best of luck.
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Slytacus: . I also received a call and mail from them to attend an interview with their client @ Ikorodu on tuesday. (Accounts Officer position). I wish u best of luck.
Amen. I wish u you same too bro.
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by Ultimate54(m): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2014
Pls as anyone got invite for bank cash loader cos I applied
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by Slytacus(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2014

Pls, how was your interview with them?
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Slytacus:
Pls, how was you're interview with them?
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by askakim(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
They called me once(last 2mnt) for an interview basically on distribution of chemical raw materials to paint and ink industry and asked me to tell them the paint industries I knew one on one..I was the only guy dere among d three cute Ladies he interview.. Be compose when answering dere qustns. They are Real..
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by nanaiza: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Slytacus: . I also received a call and mail from them to attend an interview with their client @ Ikorodu on tuesday. (Accounts Officer position). I wish u best of luck.
. Hi, ow ws ur interview in ikd?
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Slytacus:
Pls, how was your interview with them?
it was ok and quite easy. it was just oral. I and a lady qualified. so we were told the company name and asked to go there for further interview. Now I'm waiting to receive that good news call or mail from the company.

2 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by mikeyj: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
booqee: it was ok and quite easy. it was just oral. I and a lady qualified. [b]so we were told the company name [/b]and asked to go there for further interview. Now I'm waiting to receive that good news call or mail from the company.

what is the name of the company?
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by Michaeleven9(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
has anyone heard of GMEC company? one oyibo call me from there that they need my cv..has anyone been called by that oyibo too before. this na election period o. does the company exist?
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by dansalas(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
pls my fellow nairalander I got an invitation from a company name M.R.C dis d format of d message You ar i invited for an interview on Monday 27/10/14 by 10am at 2nd 343 agege motor road(a Dene kan house) challenge bstop mushin Lagos HMR :rf003 admin:08185117920 pls I want to knew if those company is scam or not thanx urgent reply is require
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
dansalas:
pls my fellow nairalander I got an invitation from a company name M.R.C dis d format of d message You ar i invited for an interview on Monday 27/10/14 by 10am at 2nd 343 agege motor road(a Dene kan house) challenge bstop mushin Lagos HMR :rf003 admin:08185117920 pls I want to knew if those company is scam or not thanx urgent reply is require
100% scam!!!!.. I wish I saw this earlier. I just hope u didn't go there today
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by BabaKc: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
booqee:
100% scam!!!!.. I wish I saw this earlier. I just hope u didn't go there today
Hi Booqee, have you finally started work?
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 28, 2014
BabaKc:

Hi Booqee, have you finally started work?
:-( not yet
Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by estacyresource: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many......

http://jobs-nigeria-update..com/2015/04/fresh-job-opportunities-at-airtel.html

Re: Interview Invitation At Stresert Limited by estacyresource: 8:40pm On May 22, 2015
Fully Funded: The Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program 2015 In USA

http://engage-youthprograms..com/2015/05/fully-funded-hubert-h-humphrey.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Transaction Trainees (tt) / Dana Airline Services Is Recruiting. / Salary Scale Of Lagos State Internal Revenue (graduate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.