Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? (16934 Views)

Steps To Write WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Informal Letter Posted Here / 1 Nigerian Prision Where Prisoners Write WAEC Exams / How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Slimmos(m): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Twice. My first waec I had D7 in maths but d second one B, dat same year I got admision
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
jerryboiii: so hw come u'r not in skul yet?

lol.

2012- didn't write jamb.

2013- had a wrong jamb combination.

TF! Why are you asking?. undecided
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Once. But I wrote Jamb 3 times.
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by jerryboiii(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
FrancisTony:

lol.

2012- didn't write jamb.

2013- had a wrong jamb combination.

TF! Why are you asking?. undecided
smh
U sond unserious...hw about 2014?
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Dreyl(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Just once
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Once

I know wan girl for ma time wey get 7A's n 2C's begin cry say her papa go beat her
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by jericco1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Once please.
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
jerryboiii: smh
U sond unserious...hw about 2014?

Unserious as in?

Yes, I wrote jamb. Waiting for P.utme.
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
I was in ss2 when I wrote waec and I passed @ 1 sitting, my brain was sharper than Obama's own then grin.....I wrote jamb too so I can get into college sorry university grin I failed post utme coz it was that year it started. ThankGod I got admission the next year cool
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by xynerise: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
1 WAEC 2 GCE's

WAEC 5 E8 and 2 F9 undecided.
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Nicepoker(m): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
MANGAM: I wrote both WAEC and JAMB once and I was in SSII then
year and venue pls.
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wrote both once...even skipped some NECO exams 'cos I was that confident. Kids of NL, please don't copy me. Write all papers.
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Nicepoker(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
I written waec for once time b parallel. Na. Only for english wey I manage A
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by gebest: 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote
author=Fynestboi] How many time did you
write WAEC/GCE

Mine was just twice, and that was due to my maths defect.

The first was in year 2009 with D7 In mathematics, i dont really need
maths that much but i had to rewrite waec to fill the maths defect.

So let hear from you.
[/quote] i hate maths.
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Bwaal(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
my waec was once although my chemistry aas outstanding had to call for,moi paper before it was released mom was so appy cuz i was naughty and hardly read..

Really wish i xpeeienced gce buh no xperience
aall those babes u understand na
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by chronique(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
I wrote g.c.e in ss2 and wassce in ss3. That's it. Never had d experience of doing a re-sit.
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by datguru: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
U want bribe am abi

Doclight: nice post fynest. Whats up? U no longer a mod?

Back to d topic. Two gces
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
I wrote WAEC and NECO exams back to back with JAMB exam fixed somewhere inside NECO. Cleared all and gained admission that same year.

Please why are some of you writing gce in ss2, what's the hurry? Just testing your might or the intention is to skip sss3 and proceed to university?
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by januzaj(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
I wrote gce in 2012 when i was in ss2 a1,4Bs,4Cs and i wrote waec in 2013 when i was in ss3 4As,4Bs and 1c
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by osjoshua(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
tebirim: I was in ss2 when I wrote waec and I passed @ 1 sitting, my brain was sharper than Obama's own then grin.....I wrote jamb too so I can get into college sorry university grin I failed post utme coz it was that year it started. ThankGod I got admission the next year cool
your brain 'was' sharper than Obama's own then! shocked
but 'now' I guess its now like that of GEJ! grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Deiok(m): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nicepoker: I written waec for once time b parallel. Na. Only for english wey I manage A
gringringrin
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by sowunmibiolaajo(f): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ao many of u can be bold dat u wrote ur waec urself,thank God for private center
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Shinelle(f): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wrote it once, never written any exam twice in my life tho... hoping ild never have to! ......
P.S Ican, pls be nice...
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mine was terrible......2 waec,,,,,,,,1 gce,,,,,,,1neco,,,,,,,3neco gce
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by foxyac3(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Had to watch 3 FIFA world cup at home before I gained admission, any John Doe with a calculator pls!!
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by scobaba: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
I raiti waeki so. Teeeeeyyyyyyy angry
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by naijaboiy: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
chibwike: if not for my twin broda..i wud have written waec and gce twice..buh the guy really tried for me..shout out to him jor.
so your twin brother sabi,,you no come sabi? grin
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Desdola(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
I write WAEC soteeeey, sotey sotey sotey o
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by chibwike(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
naijaboiy:
so your twin brother sabi,,you no come sabi? grin
e dey happen na
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wrote WASSEC once... I have never sat for GCE.

But JAMB... Twice*
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by naijaboiy: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nicepoker: I written waec for once time b parallel. Na. Only for english wey I manage A
You get "A" for english and you dey call am "Manage"??
Nawa o shocked
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by naijaboiy: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
sowunmibiolaajo: Ao many of u can be bold dat u wrote ur waec urself,thank God for private center
what is there in waec that you need private centre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Varsity, Federal University, Lokoja, Admits 200 Students, Takes Off In Janua / Lagos State College Of Health Technology 2013/2014 Admission / Study In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.