Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? (16935 Views)

Steps To Write WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Informal Letter Posted Here / 1 Nigerian Prision Where Prisoners Write WAEC Exams / How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by naijaboiy: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
chibwike: e dey happen na
are you identical?
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by IYANGBALI: 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
I wroted mine one times
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Romanticboy1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Am still in J3 awaiting my junior waec.,..when i write it finish,,and the result come out...i wee come and tell you people...grin
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by chibwike(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
naijaboiy:
are you identical?
Nah...though am quite bigger than him..the guy is more handsome and more intelligent than me...am nt a dummy oh..buh he is just extremely intelligent..
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by benedictilemona(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
I wrote 1ce bt d expo no b here ooo,only 1 c6 d rest waz A nd B
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Doughyeenbae(f): 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
sad Thrice
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Superstar007(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Once
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by naijaboiy: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
chibwike: Nah...though am quite bigger than him..the guy is more handsome and more intelligent than me...am nt a dummy oh..buh he is just extremely intelligent..
Oooh!!
Your bro tried sha grin
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Superstar007(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
IYANGBALI: I wroted mine one times

Are you sure?
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Karleb(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
foxyac3: Had to watch 3 FIFA world cup at home before I gained admission, any John Doe with a calculator pls!!

That's some 12 fuccking years. shocked shocked

How you take do am undecided
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Fynestboi: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
moshino:

Looks like you have problems with English as well.
are you kidding me shockedshocked

i guess this is meant to be for u.
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Fynestboi: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
gebest: i hate maths.

i dont really hate maths, am an average maths student. sad
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by neyur: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
MANGAM: I wrote both WAEC and JAMB once and I was in SSII then
abeg talk true, the op ain't saying who is the best student in your class??....mine is twice and is due 2 my maths...E8
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by TWEETFELLA: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Six times because of Maths & Chem
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by neyur: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
FrancisTony: Lool. I can't laugh.

I wrote GCE in S.S2 and made 5papers having D7 in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Agric.

I wrote Wassce in S.S3 and passed all at once. tongue

and you made it all once..are you for real, you letting us know you did the written yourself??...abeg go joor, we are all nigerian.
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by neyur: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Doclight: abeg make una dey specify dis "once". Expo na.

Make una dey truthful, we're here 4 education

help me tel them abeg....if got f9,you gotta hear them saying they gave them f9....
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
neyur:

and you made it all once..are you for real, you letting us know you did the written yourself??...abeg go joor, we are all nigerian.

Taarh. Not everybody in Nigeria is corrupt. undecided
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by BCJAY(f): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
my God i wrote 2waec and 4gce that is six. Seriously always getting p7 in maths ang Eng
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by saintegs(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mine was crazy, Ȋ̝̊̅ did waec, neco, gce and nabteb for 9 years, dats a total of 22 exams, Ȋ̝̊̅ hate thinkin bout d years Ȋ̝̊̅ spent writing it
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by EbolaParasite: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
neyur:

Wild guess........you had to take WAEC at least 3 times due to English? grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by emaxadey(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
I wrote like 9 or so iya je mi

1 Like

Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by herald9: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Oncecheesy

2As 4Bs 3Cs grin
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Did I just see 22 times shocked , you guys tried o .

I wrote just once and I can say I wrote it myself only except for Yoruba , I attended a strict school.
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Adventurist(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
I wrote WAEC just once in SS3 had 7As(distinctions) and 2Cs(Credits). Did JAMB twice. One in SS2 and the other one in SS3. It was a wonderful experience sha. Those were the results I used in gaining admission to University of Ibadan
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Fynestboi: 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
saintegs: Mine was crazy, Ȋ̝̊̅ did waec, neco, gce and nabteb for 9 years, dats a total of 22 exams, Ȋ̝̊̅ hate thinkin bout d years Ȋ̝̊̅ spent writing it

Bursted! U sabi lie no be small grin
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Samscoz(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
this thread makes me emotional BC I wrote waec n neco GCE like five times b4 I finally made it.it was not easy
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Fynestboi: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
BCJAY: my God i wrote 2waec and 4gce that is six. Seriously always getting p7 in maths ang Eng
which one is P7
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by hensben(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Elantracey: Did I just see 22 times shocked , you guys tried o .

I wrote just once and I can say I wrote it myself only except for Yoruba , I attended a strict school.
eh! see my love o, long time, hope u re doing fine.
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Doclight(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
datguru: U want bribe am abi

bribe ko?

Him na my guy na. Ask am
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by datguru: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ok oooo

Doclight: bribe ko?

Him na my guy na. Ask am
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
hensben: eh! see my love o, long time, hope u re doing fine.

of course dearie, what about you?
Re: How Many Time Did You Write WAEC/GCE? by phtemie(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
I wrote both WAEC and NECO once and I made all my papers in both exams.

And I took them in SS3.

Had few As,many Bs and few Cs.

But I took jamb twice(I passed both times).

All in all,I believe exams aren't perfect assay for gauging knowledge.

There is more to intelligence/knowledge than examinations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Varsity, Federal University, Lokoja, Admits 200 Students, Takes Off In Janua / Lagos State College Of Health Technology 2013/2014 Admission / Study In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.