Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? (3441 Views)

Guys Is It Sexy When You See A Girl's Nippples Through Her Blouse? / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
I think it's disgusting. These days, I find it difficult differentiating between a gay and a normal person while they are dancing just because of the waist-winding like a girl thing. It has become a norm in music videos where you'll find artiste like flavour, KC, nyanya etc doing it. Do girls find it sexy?
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
Are you jealous cos you aint that flexible? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Looks gayish to me....

a girl wud wind her waist while i rock it from behind. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Waspy(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
Just imagine Rick Ross whinning his waist grin

1 Like

Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Mprex(f): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
As a dancer, i will say that "dancing is beautiful when it is from within". By this, i mean that when someone dances because he can do it naturally, there is a grace that it accompanies it not withstanding who is dancing and the dance steps

waist winding by guys as a dance has always been there. Its not a new trend. If done by those who know how to do it naturally, its a beautiful dance. Iyanya and Flavour are the bomb in that aspect. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
frankben: Looks gayish to me....

I girl wud wind her waist while i rock it from behind. grin wink

Yea, like rockin' roll. You know ?
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by wikiman(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
That why Dr Sid wedding dance was not too funny
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by jideomowunmi(f): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Wen I see a guy wine...d next thing on ma mind is....he is GAY... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by amakufrancis(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Waspy: Just imagine Rick Ross whinning his waist grin
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by amakufrancis(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Waspy: Just imagine Rick Ross whinning his waist grin
lolz. Funny u!
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by OohMpa: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
Girls love guys that can slow wind. It turns them on....

Chicks don't say no when we both slow wind to R.Kelly. The way the tempo moves with the rhythm of the waist movements together with ooh Mpa's skills leave them asking "Can we continue in your bedroom?" Every single fücking time....

#Sai smiley

1 Like

Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
In my own opinion, if you must wyn, make sure you do have the body. Some guys do not have the body. As a result they mess the whole thing. Just like someone said, imagine Rick Ross wyning. Won't some people throw up?

Some do like the fact a guy wyns especially if it comes from the person they like so much. So it all depends on the person or character doing the wyning...

Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by kingbella: 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Its utterly irritating, disgusting not to talk of homo-indicative. Unless u are awilo lomgomba or kofi olamide, DO NOT try it, esp if u are tryna impress a gal

1 Like

Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by baralatie(m): 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
jideomowunmi: Wen I see a guy wine...d next thing on ma mind is....he is GAY... angry angry
you think so because you don't understand the cultural aspect of male dancing.from Benue,Congo basin regions.it is unthought of that the males can not dig better than the woman.
I had to third my skillz coz some girls wanted to crush me on the floor with erhem!

1 Like

Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by jideomowunmi(f): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2014
baralatie:
you think so because you don't understand the cultural aspect of male dancing.from Benue,Congo basin regions.it is unthought of that the males can not dig better than the woman.
I had to third my skillz coz some girls wanted to crush me on the floor with erhem!

Just so we know u wine and grind well shaaa....okay now we know..we don see/sabi u... grin grin grin grin
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Tymax(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2014
I need to learn that stuff. The ladies love it. They keep screaming when that Flavor guy does it. angry
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Lovebond34(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2014
Tymax: I need to learn that stuff. The ladies love it. They keep screaming when that Flavor guy does it. angry
lolzz...funny man..xo u wan dem to halla ur name too ryt?...practice makes perfect..buh if u no sabi dance at all lyk me no try am o..cheers
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Darteyyyy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
OohMpa: Girls love guys that can slow wind. It turns them on....

Chicks don't say no when we both slow wind to R.Kelly. The way the tempo moves with the rhythm of the waist movements together with ooh Mpa's skills leave them asking "Can we continue in your bedroom?" Every single fücking time....

#Sai smiley

No no no...... that's wrong.....

She wines and you grind,

what are you wining for if she's wining already?

Flavor no dey wine with woman na....

Neither does Inyaya.
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Ik09: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
OP, yes it means they're gay.

Carry a spare tyre the next time you go clubbing, so you can deal with any guy you see doing it!
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by baralatie(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Darteyyyy:

No no no...... that's wrong.....

She wines and you grind,

what are you wining for if she's wining already?

Flavor no dey wine with woman na....

Neither does Inyaya.
you need a tutorial in how to sweet dance with a female partner!
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Tymax(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lovebond34: lolzz...funny man..xo u wan dem to halla ur name too ryt?...practice makes perfect..buh if u no sabi dance at all lyk me no try am o..cheers
grin grin grin Bro you need to see the way ladies scream for it. I gats learn that move bro. Besides, I'm not a good dancer. But if I gat that move...., I believe I'll be just fine grin
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Lovebond34(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tymax:
grin grin grin Bro you need to see the way ladies scream for it. I gats learn that move bro. Besides, I'm not a good dancer. But if I gat that move...., I believe I'll be just fine grin
lolz notin doeth u..jst try learn am..m sure by d tym u go dy wine for ur area am sure all d galz go dey blush for ugrin
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Darteyyyy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
baralatie:
you need a tutorial in how to sweet dance with a female partner!

so two of una go dey do wining competition?
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by ERCROSS(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
end time whining..
real men r nt created with winnable waist..
*covers face as I ran out of d thread with my guard shield.* grin
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by baralatie(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Darteyyyy:

so two of una go dey do wining competition?
at all!two of una go dey do the raw African tango!
understand the concept of how to dance with a female partner.know that the man style is a calculated response to her dance moves on the floor.
it is not self centered.
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Darteyyyy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
baralatie:
at all!two of una go dey do the raw African tango!

now I'm confused....

Oya I give up
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by baralatie(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Darteyyyy:

now I'm confused....

Oya I give up
read my post again!
dance is a expression of words using body language.
u need a tutor in dance!
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Darteyyyy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
baralatie:
read my post again!
dance is a expression of words using body language.
u need a tutor in dance!

okay...
Re: Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
ERCROSS: end time whining..
real men r nt created with winnable waist..
*covers face as I ran out of d thread with my guard shield.* grin
come back here cheesy

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Real Men Favorite Meal. Do You Agree? / Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? / Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.