Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 AM

Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance (31855 Views)

Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola / US Evacuating Two Americans Sick With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Onwe101(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Every new fp thread Ebola....as young as I am...am beginin to develop HBP...av been indoors for 2 days nw...God help us naaa abeg...forgive us our sins bikooooo
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Airforce1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
close borders, dem no gree

Stop Asky Airline that brought the liberian man into nigeria from flying into Nigeria for now, the useless people in government no do

Why won't the virus continue to spread?

Very useless people we have in government

4 Likes

Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Blackteeth(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
if Ebola enters Lagos then the whole Nigeria is already infected.
I guess its time to start relocating into the forest and live like the ancient African hunters and gatherers to cut yourself away from all civilian contacts till Ebola is over. That's a certain way to stay safe.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
hillarious embarassed
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Slickest(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is trouble....serious trouble....schools? Churches? Hostels? Markets? Commercial buses? Banks? Omo dis is gonna b a disaster!!!! Only God can help us...cos dis shii is out of control, they'r just lyin 2 us...

1 Like

Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by hensben(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
this wan na original gobe shocked
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
damn
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by diarra94(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
And this is how it all started. As the clueless and motiveless nigerian government and citizens watched in aww, ebola made its way into nigeria and one by one it ravaged the nigerian landscape.
this will be the headlines very soon if strict measures are not imposed.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
I have nothing to say than to say HELP US LORD

1 Like

Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by 9jahubcom(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
oh oh
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by iconize(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
The authorities are lying to us..
This deadly epidemic is already out of control.

3 Likes

Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Firefire(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
undecided
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by oyeezee(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
ollah1: Furthermore, the family of the nurse that passed out lately are on the run. ON THE RUN!. where are they running to? Infecting other innocent civilians. Hmm! Watching closely!

angry angry angry Infecting other innocent civilians abi ? Maybe they should start running to the barracks ......
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by ELgordo(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
Damn# I made front Page . . . . Its such a beauty. . . . Let's send ebloa Victims. To Boko harm . They need it . . .
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by otokx(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
So the family of the nurse is on the run? Chai Nigeria.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by ekpesa(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
WHAT OF THE SALT WATER DEM SAY MAKE WE BAF
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Aromas: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Guidette: Wow! This is crazy
Real crazy
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Zimzy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
My people, pls dont depend on we are on top of it syndrome that is synonymous to Nigeria. Pls be careful and avoid places where it has been dictated. This is even morethan boko. I pray God will grant break through to those conducting research on how to stop and control this epidemic.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Shiifi(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by InHim4Him(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
The panic is getting out of hand! 3 out of how many? The focus should be shifted to more responsible behavior and information sharing.
In other news, there is one known as the GREAT PHYSICIAN. He is still interested in saving and healing. Call toll free 24/7.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Biggyd2: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
It is time we start discussing how to minimize the spread of this virus. Since there is no cure for it yet, what do we do to help ourselves? Awareness is the key now.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by MAYOWAAK: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
"If we have applied this wave of national consciousness on ‪#‎Ebola‬ to ‪#‎BokoHaram‬ crisis, ‪#‎Nigeria‬ would have saved 5000 lives & billions of dollars.

The only 'good' thing about ‪#‎EbolaOutbreak‬ in #Nigeria is; it doesn't seem to divide us along ethnic & religious lines like the ‪#‎Boko‬ Haram crises"-Ahmad Sakida

3 Likes

Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Afrok(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Whether Ebola likes it or not, we will survive it and we'll equally set aside a day to celebrate WORLD EBOLA DAY.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Donbabaj: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ebola not greater than my God! If God says is not yet time for me to die then why should i fear any Ebola.

We are at the end time and the time the happenings in the world will make people move closer to God!
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
oyeezee:

angry angry angry Infecting other innocent civilians abi ? Maybe they should start running to the barracks ......

Are u justifying their action? Aren't they supposed to stay back and notify the authorities? Are they supposed to act like Patrick Sawyer?

1 Like

Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Paspane: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
hmmn ebola wat have u done ehn see me now quarantining myself because my government cannot do its duty to her citizens from 20 under surveillance to 139 okay oh i'm hiding and watching oh
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by cirmuell(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Blackteeth: if Ebola enters Lagos then the whole Nigeria is already infected.
same thing i said, the first day this shii started.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by deboldaras: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
God heal our land
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by curiouses: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
There are many unreported cases I insist. Unless we are able to identify those that came in with Sawyer while coming to Nigeria, those that were at the airport when he was been taken to the hospital, the doctor, nurses that attended to him and their families there's no way this menace can be curbed. May the heaven show mercy on us.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by nerodenero: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Is God trying to erase Africa from the world map?I guess if this continues unchecked,then it is bye for Africa.

Seriously,I fear for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) / Please Help (mouth Odour) / Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.