Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. (2173 Views)

Ongoing Work At Berger Bus Stop Bridge (photos) / Win A One Year Forign Endorsement Deal In The Prestige Cosmetics Selfie Contest / Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by dammyg319(f): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
hi guys, please i need your help to win this
i need your likes and comments
all you have to do:

go to this link http://rexonaselfiefest.com/

scroll down and click on "OTHER SELFIES"

then you like and comment on the selfie with the name "DAMMY"

please, counting on y'all

Kindly use UC browser or your phone browser, OPERA MINI wont work

Thank you!! *smiles*

Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by dammyg319(f): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
dammyg319: hi guys, please i need your help to win this
all you have to do:

Thank you!! *smiles*

Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by Fynestboi: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
smiley such a beauty.

Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by Ifyx(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Fynestboi: smiley such a beauty.
i concur with u sire

Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by morgang(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
wow... she look so cute... u got my 'likes' dear.. :-)

Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by Ifyx(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
jst voted fr u nw @OP
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by morgang(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ifyx: jst voted fr u nw @OP

hi bro, is this the Link?

http://rexonaselfiefest.com

Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by kumpharm(f): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Cute bae smiley ..Go win d prize nd break d Goodnews to momma wink

Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by Fynestboi: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ifyx: i concur with u sire
wink
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by dammyg319(f): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
thanks dear smiley
thanks dear
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by nikkypearl(f): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
wink Done!

Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Erm Madam OP,

What is in it for me?!
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by dammyg319(f): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
nikkypearl: wink Done!
wow...thanks choco smiley
nikkypearl: wink Done!
wow...thanks choco
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by Ifyx(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Okijajuju1: Erm Madam OP,

What is in it for me?!
Annapuna Salt grin
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Brb. Seriously not working right here.
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by dammyg319(f): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2014

Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by dammyg319(f): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
FrancisTony: Brb. Seriously not working right here.
use UC or phone browser
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
You are not even an active nairalander...and yet you want our votes........Try to make atleast 15 post and then I will give you my vote.

Right now you are like a 120 virgin kinda newbie nairaander. grin grin grin cheesy grin

Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
dammyg319: use UC or phone browser

Okay. Done

Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by nikkypearl(f): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
dammyg319: wow...thanks choco smiley wow...thanks choco

shocked I don turn choco now grin abeg add milo join!
Best of luck o
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by dammyg319(f): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
wink
nikkypearl:

shocked I don turn choco now grin abeg add milo join!
Best of luck o
wink thank you...
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by SegunFlames(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by Fynestboi: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
rokiatu: You are not even an active nairalander...and yet you want our votes........Try to make atleast 15 post and then I will give you my vote.

Right now you are like a 120 virgin kinda newbie nairaander. grin grin grin cheesy grin
mama if you help her win this am sure she will be more active, so mama you like is important. cheesy
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by dammyg319(f): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
una biko na...e joor oo...mo n bebe oo....pls just like and comment ehn...God bless y'all
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by SegunFlames(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Liked!! wink smiley
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
liked..

cc: andyblaze, vizkid, dygeasy, lanicky, jennimma, bholtife18, cheriepet, chariegee, frankben, jeffreyjames, davep,jigsawkillah,papindinho, agybabe

Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
dammyg319: hi guys, please i need your help to win this
all you have to do:

Thank you!! *smiles*
are you (m) or (f) undecided
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
frankben: are you (m) or (f) undecided

frankben!!!!

does it matter? cheesy
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

frankben!!!!

does it matter? cheesy
i'm not gay grin.

I'll click on "like" only if it's a "she"
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
frankben: i'm not gay grin.

I'll click on "like" only if it's a "she"

lol.. she's a she..

read d op
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
OMG! shocked

francistony of the catholic thread. Are you female?
Re: Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. by lanicky(f): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
LogoDWhiz: liked..

cc: lanicky

What do you want me to do plsss?

19 Kids Who Desperately Need A Better Role Model / To Mods. / Picture:avoiding The Word "VERY" As It Should Be