Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,560 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

INNOSON: Flying The Flag - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / INNOSON: Flying The Flag (3084 Views)

My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car / Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians / Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNOSON: Flying The Flag by SpaceGoat: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: INNOSON: Flying The Flag by Itoroetti(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ikengawo: growing? who in your entire kindred has even bought a car talkless of manufacturing one? If Obi and Sons mentality is whats made him THE FIRST BLACK AUTO MANUFACTURE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND then invite him to your jungle to teach you and your brothers Obi and Sons mentality.

my guy,try n get d point d guy is trying to make.he is ofcourse happy for innoson,but his pr is not up to date.u only get to read about innoson on nl or thisday,it shouldnt be so.it is a company we are all praying should be the "TATA" of africa and the "ford," of africa.
it wont be bad seeing their advert on national n international tvs,wont be bad seeing their advert on nairaland,lindaikeji,bellanaija,etc.i believe u will be happy if u see them have an active fb fan page,twitter account and youtube channel.
what about seeing their cars in high budget nollywood movies which ofcourse is watched all over d world?
i even think our musicians wilk be happy to use his cars for their video musicals shot and ofcourse we know all these are pr stunt.we want to see innoson step out there in no distance time and compete with the fords,tata,toyotas,etc.

one more thing,they should create a specific site for the vehicles and not merging all its industries and her product into one site
Re: INNOSON: Flying The Flag by collynzov5: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
PointB:

How can you be sure of this?
If according to Innoson himself, he already has more demand than he can supply without much advert and all the 2nd hand cars alternatives available, I believe he will still find demand for his products irrespective of the activities of Nissan and co in Nigeria.
The market is big enough.
Re: INNOSON: Flying The Flag by Itoroetti(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
kettykin: after a very successful test of the new sedan/saloon models , Innosson should endeavour to come to the stock market to diffuse the ownership of his company so that states , other companies, individuals can buy shares , he should do a public offer and raise the much needed capital to build a Mega car manufacturing and assembly plant that will serve the whole Africa and Middle East + Asia.

An example is the states in the east buying into the company in return for 100% patronage and high profile eastern individuals who have money but dont know what to do with , rather than go and buy and develop useless landed property in Mowe, Ikorodu,Aja,Epe,Ibafo in lagos and Karu,Kubwa,gwagwalada,dutse,lafia,keffi,akwanga, suleja and the boko haram regions should be able to invest into the company for themselves and their offspring

Generally this would help him break into the 100,000 per annum range and enable him to attract top automobile designers , engineers , sales men, after sales support for the whole of Africa and and make the core components of the cars in Nnewi while outsourcing some to Asia and Europe .

Innosson has the capacity to do this but should not delay as competition might come and things would change and become more competitive in the automobile manufacturing business in Nigeria.

Also partnership with banks, insurance companies to bank finanance the aquisition of these models an insure them will make individuals risk the ownership and grow the market.

mehn,u are good.i love ur analysis.wetin u read for school?
Re: INNOSON: Flying The Flag by Eldavido1: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
jsunex: I tink Nigerians shuld start patronizing ds man... it will av an effect on unemployment in country.

it's mostly nairalanders that are aware of the guyz product. No marketing strategy whatsoever.
Re: INNOSON: Flying The Flag by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2014
Adelaide2:

This Innoson guy seems incapable of growing out of the ''Obi and Sons'', ''Ikenga and Bros'' -type business that many Anambra people are known for. This is 21st century. You either swim with the tide (AKA public relations (PR), PR, and more PR) or sink. Good luck!

his obi and sons business employ and pay 7200.
Re: INNOSON: Flying The Flag by cbravo3: 2:18am On May 14, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Scratches And Other Stains / Innoson Motors Prize List / Toyota Matrix 2005 Vs Toyota Corolla 2006 - Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.