Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie (39133 Views)

Spain Treats First Case Of Ebola As Nun And Priest Test Positive / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by igbokwesampson(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
Just stumbled on this. On vanguard newspapers enjoy!

The federal goverment,Friday, has said that two new cases of Ebola infection have been confirmed in Lagos.
This brings to seven new cases of Ebola in Lagos and a second death from the virus.
Also, the federal government warned against bathing with salt water being circulated via SMSs and the social media as a cure for Ebola, saying it will prosecute individuals who spread such false information.
Vanguard gathered that 139 people are under surveillance in Africa’s most populous country as panic over the spread of the diseases heightens.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/ebola-two-fresh-cases-confirmed-lagos/
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by agitator: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
We need solution, not threats angry angry angry

14 Likes

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
I think I'm more vexed than the federal government over this salt bath cure. I started receiving calls as early as 3am over this matter.
. Truth is that I have not heard of any issue that circulated effectively and speedily like this one. The luck we had was that salt is not an expensive commodity some people would have been heavily indebted or even loss their life over this matter!

. This salt theory can only end with massive public enlightenment and not threat of arrest.

For those who interrupted my sleep, I forgive but would not forgive their lack of reasoning capacity.

41 Likes

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by sunnywhyt(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
WHY THREATEN TO ARREST PEOPLE INSTEAD OF ARRESTING THE VIRUS...

20 Likes

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by ddooskie(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
Not again....Ebola cryNot again....Ebola
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by mifavour(f): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
how does this solve the problem

1 Like

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by SAMBARRY: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Smh

20 Likes

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by CharlieMaria(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Confused FG.

1 Like

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by momodub: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
which way FG
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by sammieguze(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
i tire o
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Randerl: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
True no solutions yet Get things rightl for once.

23 Likes

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Guykhena(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Another Ebola news undecided ,

But
Bathing with Salt grin,hillarious..

4 Likes

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by legendsilver(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
I think he should find ways of getting ZMAPP in curbing the menace than trying to arrest rumour mongers
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
vv
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by sirjohnson(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
Just read that the US has refused to give Nigeria the drug serum. Read it Here: www.7ja7cc5l8fr

That Nairaland girl is in trouble. Where she won run go now?

8 Likes

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
v

1 Like

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Abbeykabir2(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
I wonder o, na solution we want o

1 Like

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by PrinceMario(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
Make FG kno spoil market for my mama jhor....our salt na like black market now.
na salt i wan pack go dis gal haos now as she kno gree collect flowers and cards.

13 Likes

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin

Tomorrow, another vaccine will surface
Trust my people

No flex zone
No flex zone

They know better
They know better

Finest.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by zuzuonyi: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
It is wa o. Anything wey just enter Naija na market be that. Which day wey Ebola enter Naija wey e don get as many customers when e take much longer b4 other West African countries buy d market? undecided
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by sweetp(f): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
me don bath my own salt oh, and also took like 3 cups of salt inside a small cup
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by onihaxy: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ok
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by smudge2079(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
Desperate times.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by OmichaelO: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
I CAN'T BELIEVE MY MATES (STUDYING BIOLOGY ALSO BELIEVED THE MALARKEY).. Our Education System has Failed....grin grin

18 Likes

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Let them catch BH leaders first..... If they can do that they will be able to catch the person that spread the fake news

3 Likes

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Abbeykabir2(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
okay
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Just20(f): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
This ebola news is becoming stale oh. Prayer for a better Nigeria
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Airforce1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Threat after threats instead for looking for solution

Yeye people
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by smudge2079(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
sweetp: me don bath my own salt oh, and also took like 3 cups of salt inside a small cup
Welcome to ur funeral den.

1 Like

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by YoursGEJ(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
Somebody don confess on Nairaland already and it is on FP so FG should start with him first

https://www.nairaland.com/1847863/salt-therapy-ebola-dangerous-rumour

*I no mention name o*

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea / 7 Things You Must Know About Tetracycline / Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.