Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water (1508 Views)

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / I Can Cure Ebola –guru Maharaj Ji / ”I Thought It Was Holy Water”, Claims Suspected Pipeline Vandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by wordychap: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
TB Joshua
 The fight against deadly Ebola has taken an interesting twist with Senior Pastor of the Synagogue Church of All Nations in Nigeria guaranteeing 2,000 bottles of his ‘anointed water’ to fight the disease.
“Not only that. If they [countries worst hit by the virus] invite me in the capacity of government, I will not only send the anointing water, I will carry anointing water myself to the country”, Prophet TB Joshua said amid cheers and applause from his congregation.
The renowned Nigerian ‘Man of God’, as he is called by his 10,000 members of his church made the startling announcement during last Sunday’s church service of the Synagogue Church of All Nations.
According to Prophet T.B Joshua, he prophesied earlier this year that there would be an outbreak of a deadly disease and his special water could help fight the disease.
Prophet T.B. Joshua’s anointing water is famous among both his congregants and other believers
In May last year, four people died during a scramble for the miracle working water at the Ghana branch of the church, located at Spintex in Accra.
“We are praying for the whole world. But one of the major issue is this Ebola issue”, he said.
T.B. Joshua’s assessment of the renewed outbreak of the Ebola scourge is spot on. A total of 932 people have died since March in Sierra Leone, Guinea, Liberia and Nigeria, with 1,711 confirmed cases since the beginning of the year.
There have been global outcry for the adoption of a serum, ZMapp, used to cure two infected Americans to fight the disease in West Africa, where it is worst hit.
But President Obama said on Wednesday it was too soon to send the experimental drugs for the treatment of Ebola in the sub-region.
Ebola is spread through direct contact with the bodily fluids of an infected person.
Symptoms include fever, muscle aches, red eyes, diarrhea, vomiting and bleeding.

Source: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/369218-tb-joshua-promises-to-cure-ebola-with-2-000-bottles-of-holy-water.html
Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by bbello28(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Emmanuel grin God with us...
Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by ossaii(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
There's power in the anointing water.
Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by teufelein(f): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
all these yoruba mad-insane animals aka prophets...nawah

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by koboko69: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
I thought NAFDAC said they will arrest anybody that claims to have the cure for EBOLA. When are they sending the police to Ikotun?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by 9jahubcom(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
koboko69: I thought NAFDAC said they will arrest anybody that claims to have the cure for EBOLA. When are they sending the police to Ikotun?
u harsh oh
Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by wordychap: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
koboko69: I thought NAFDAC said they will arrest anybody that claims to have the cure for EBOLA. When are they sending the police to Ikotun?
Better to try a purpoted cure than do nothing
Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by redsun(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Let him dare go near anebola infected person or corpse without due scientific protections for him to see how quickly he will painfully become history.

A Yamhead that reings among even bigger heads.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
teufelein: all these yoruba mad-insane animals aka prophets...nawah
its still d mad-insane-animal's anoiting water dat brought back a dead man 2life in kaduna.
*Bewatchfulofwhatyousaypls*
Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by koboko69: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
wordychap:
Better to try a purpoted cure than do nothing

Your purported cure is some 'holy water' he should produce hiv 'holy water' too then

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by redsun(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
unpredictedone:
its still d mad-insane-animal's anoiting water dat brought back a dead man 2life in kaduna.
*Bewatchfulofwhatyousaypls*

You live in a parrallel world.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by bbello28(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
teufelein: all these yoruba mad-insane animals aka prophets...nawah
Dog cry
Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by bbello28(m): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
redsun: Let him dare go near anebola infected person or corpse without due scientific protections for him to see how quickly he will painfully become history.

A Yamhead that reings among even bigger heads.
blabbering lyk a confused goon sad
Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by colossus2: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
Can nairaland censor the word ebola undecided
Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by Promking: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
All this water sef, nawa oo...
while some people actually enjoyed their salt water bath grin

Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
booked
Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by armadeo(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
I thought this guy was warned by the lasg.
Re: TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water by drstan(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
yes i believe, that the result of serving the God of impossibility.

(1) (Reply)

A Typical Nigerian Police Officer / Hillarious: Black Man In A Barbing Saloon(photo) / Has Anyone Heard About Auto Fire Extinguisher Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.