Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children (5556 Views)

Pics: Look At How Isis Has Turn To Killing Innocent Christian's Children / ISIL Beheaded 4 Christian Children / Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2014
italo:

You don't understand your own viewpoint.

You're just floating in emptiness.

You that understand you view point, can you pls explain to me why your god thinks that having people beheaded, rapeeed and starved to death in such a dishonorable way is the best way he feels they can come join him?. . .
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by italo: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2014
mazaje:

You that understand you view point, can you pls explain to me why your god thinks that having people beheaded, rapeeed and starved to death in such a dishonorable way is the best way he feels they can come join him?. . .

What do you mean by dishonourable?

Secondly, the above is your personal view.
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2014
italo:

What do you mean by dishonourable?

Secondly, the above is your personal view.

You consider people being beheaded an honorable way to die?. . .If you were god and have his alleged abilities will you allow ISIS to do what they are doing?. . .Remember these people are crying for help from god to come to their aid instead all they get is beheading , rapeee and starvation. . .
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by italo: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2014
mazaje:

You consider people being beheaded an honorable way to die?. . .If you were god and have his alleged abilities will you allow ISIS to do what they are doing?. . .Remember these people are crying for help from god to come to their aid instead all they get is beheading , rapeee and starvation. . .

How do you know the dead ones are not happier now than you?
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2014
italo:

How do you know the dead ones are not happier now than you?

How can the dead be alive and happy when they are dead?. ..Do you have any evidence to show that they are alive somewhere? Can you describe the place they are and tell me how it looks like in details?. . .The kids among them, will they remain kids forever?. . .what about the old among them?. . .will they also remain old forever?. . Do you have any objective evidence or do you ust have belief based on indoctrinated mythology and fiction of the ancients that was passed on to you?. . .

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by italo: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2014
mazaje:

How can the dead be alive and happy when they are dead?. ..Do you have any evidence to show that they are alive somewhere? Can you describe the place they are and tell me how it looks like in details?. . .The kids among them, will they remain kids forever?. . .what about the old among them?. . .will they also remain old forever?. . Do you have any objective evidence or do you ust have belief based on indoctrinated mythology and fiction of the ancients that was passed on to you?. . .

You dodged my question. You rather chose to rant haphazardly...like an animal.

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by TheBigUrban2: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2014
italo:

No. He actually answered your question directly and precisely.
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2014
italo:

We are all animals. . . .When have ou ever answered any question posed to you?. . .Can you give us an objective evidence to show that the people beheaded are alive some where and happier than I am or are you just regurgitating mythology and fiction?. . .
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by italo: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

No. He actually answered your question directly and precisely.

"How do you know the dead ones are not happier now than you?"

Where's the answer?
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2014
italo:

Where's the answer?

When you show us the dead ones and we see from their condition, we will be able to know if they are happy or happier than we are, but as long as you fail to how us that the dead ones are alive and happy, just keep your fictitious and mythical question to yourself. . .You can't ask a fictitious question and expect a reasonable answer. . .

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by TheBigUrban2: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
italo:

Where's the answer?

undecided

mazaje:
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by italo: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
mazaje:

When you show us the dead ones and we see from their condition, we will be able to know if they are happy or happier than we are, but as long as you fail to how us that the dead ones are alive and happy, just keep your fictitious and mythical question to yourself. . .You can't ask a fictitious question and expect a reasonable answer. . .

Meaning you dont know.

If you dont know you cant make conclusions or assumptions on whether its good or bad that people died.

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by TheBigUrban2: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
italo:

Meaning you dont know.

If you dont know you cant make conclusions or assumptions on whether its good or bad that people died.

Show us how dead people can be happy or shut up. Why do you lie and twist like this?

You are asking someone if he knows whether the beheaded children are in a happier place Can dead people be happy? Your question is idioti.c

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by italo: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

undecided

You said he answered. ..then you show me a question.

My friend, get a brain, instead of camouflaging your stupidity with wannabe atheism.

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by TheBigUrban2: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
italo:

You said he answered. ..then you show me a question.

My friend, get a brain, instead of camouflaging your stupidity with wannabe atheism.

He answered your question with a rhetorical question. Cant you read at all? undecided
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by italo: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Show us how dead people can be happy or shut up. Why do you lie and twist like this?

You are asking someone if he knows whether the beheaded children are in a happier place Can dead people be happy? Your question is idioti.c

Yes. Any question an atheist cant answer is idiotic.

The only reasonable question is 1 + 1.

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by italo: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

He answered your question with a rhetorical question. Cant you read at all? undecided

Get a brain, friend.

Ranting against God isnt hiding your stupidityy.
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by TheBigUrban2: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
italo:

Yes. Any question an atheist cant answer is idiotic.

The only reasonable question is 1 + 1.

See twisting and dodging......Are you now running away from your foolish question cheesy

italo:
Where's the answer?

how the hell can dead people be happy?
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by TheBigUrban2: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
italo:

Get a brain, friend.

Ranting against God isnt hiding your stupidityy.

I never mentioned God in this thread.

See how you lie n twist?
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by italo: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

I never mentioned God in this thread.

See how you lie n twist?

Where's the lie, brainless?
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
italo:

Meaning you dont know.

So people getting beheaded and raped to death is good in your twisted mind because they are alive somewhere, eh?. . .You refuse to provide evidence to show that they are alive, you refuse to show us how the dead can be alive , yet you keep blabbing nonsense. Why should I accept you fictitious claims? . .well done. . .

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by Alishachris: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
mazaje: ^^

Where was your condemnation when George Bush lied to the world and told the world that his god told him to invade and kill over half a million people?. . .

Dude, yu are very stuupid! Goerge Bush kolled people! both christians anf muslims!
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Alishachris:

Dude, yu are very stuupid! Goerge Bush kolled people! both christians anf muslims!

ISIS are also killing both muslims and christians, in fact they have killed more muslims than christians. . .
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
mazaje:

ISIS are also killing both muslims and christians, in fact they have killed more muslims than christians. . .

But atheists such as Stalin, Karl Marx and Hitler have surpassed them all. shocked
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Islamic State releases new photos showing mass crucifixions, beheadings and cruel executions all in the name of allah.

http://shoebat.com/2014/08/07/isis-releases-new-photos-showing-mass-crucifixions-beheadings-cruel-executions/
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
OLAADEGBU: Islamic State releases new photos showing mass crucifixions, beheadings and cruel executions all in the name of allah.

http://shoebat.com/2014/08/07/isis-releases-new-photos-showing-mass-crucifixions-beheadings-cruel-executions/

But how can you be sure that Allah supports the killings?

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
hifaif:

But how can you be sure that Allah supports the killings?

Because your "holy" book commands it.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Because your "holy" book commands it.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

But the Catholics also committed crimes against humanity in the name of God. You shouldn't judge a religion based on the actions of some of its fanatics. You are making things worse for everyone. If you can't help the situation. just shut the fhuck up instead of making it worse.

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by paulcr7: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
I dont know when Christians started using abusive words to force an argument into a mere exchanges of railings.Atheists have good questions and Christ has good answers.Christ never taught us to avoid difficult questions and use foul language instead.For the sincere Atheists,i will like to recommend these e books that u can get online 'THE PROBLEM OF PAIN' BY CS LEWIS if ur problem is with Pain,if u have other problems with Christianity, i will like u to sincerely consider these-WHEN SKEPTICS ASK and 'I DONT HAVE ENOUGH FAITH TO BE AN ATHEIST BY NORMAN GIELSER or check some works of RAVI ZACHARIAS.i understand your concern and ur questions but if u sincerely consider these books,i believe u will find some answers.To the christians,let us understand our faith and the teachings of the bible and defend our faith according to the spirit of Christ and nt with abuses.
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
hifaif:

But the Catholics also committed crimes against humanity in the name of God. You shouldn't judge a religion based on the actions of some of its fanatics. You are making things worse for everyone. If you can't help the situation. just shut the fhuck up instead of making it worse.

You should also show us that Yahweh supported the crime Catholics committed against humanity. Inform us which commandment they were obeying in the name of their God.
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by Joshthefirst(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
mazaje:

Because men standing for truth will always be rewarded in the end. God will reward those who stand for truth, and he will crush injustice in the end.

You are a hopeless man, and your ranting here is meaningless. It is wrong for inncent people to die in that manner, but they have hope. God still works, and he still reaches out to men, and there is a day he has set for judgement.

Those people hope in that day, and they trust in God. But you shouting nonsense here have no hope. And when God comes to judge, you will also occupy hell with the murderous men if you do not repent.

This is God speaking now. This is what he's doing. He's warning men to repent, he's also changing things as people of God pray. He's doing this through men. One day at the righteous end he will come in person and Judge.

If you want, mistake his mercy and patience as an act of weakness. When he judges one man, all must be judged, for he is a righteous God.

God will come to judge, he will crush you too, because you are not really different from those men who kill others because of religion. You are a sinner too.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Joshthefirst: Because men standing for truth will always be rewarded in the end. God will reward those who stand for truth, and he will crush injustice in the end.

You are a hopeless man, and your ranting here is meaningless. It is wrong for inncent people to die in that manner, but they have hope. God still works, and he still reaches out to men, and there is a day he has set for judgement.

Those people hope in that day, and they trust in God. But you shouting nonsense here have no hope. And when God comes to judge, you will also occupy hell with the murderous men if you do not repent.

This is God speaking now. This is what he's doing. He's warning men to repent, he's also changing things as people of God pray. He's doing this through men. One day at the righteous end he will come in person and Judge.

If you want, mistake his mercy and patience as an act of weakness. When he judges one man, all must be judged, for he is a righteous God.

God will come to judge, he will crush you too, because you are not really different from those men who kill others because of religion. You are a sinner too.

God is speaking you said instead you are the one telling me. eh?. . .Brother you have lost it. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian? / People Who Mock God And Died / If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.